剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表
<血色月光> 前情提要...
Previously on "moonlight"...
- 你是谁? - 我是吸血鬼
- What are you? - I'm a vampire.
你真的反感身为吸血鬼 是吧?
You really hate being a vampire,don't you?
Josh!
Josh!
把他变成吸血鬼 他就能活下来
Turn him. He'll live.
那不叫活着 Beth
That's not living,beth.
他是人 死亡在所难免
He's human. This is what happens.
总有一天 你得停止自我憎恨了
One of these days, you're gonna have to stop hating the way you are.
解药确实存在
There is some kind of cure.
我一定要找到它
I have to find it.
我等待太久 想要有人类的感觉...
I've waited to feel human for a long time...
但我忘了那会有多疼
But i forgot how painful it can be.
你是人类了吗?
Are you human?
目前为止 是的
For now,yeah.
觉得怎么样?
How does it feel?
棒极了
It feels amazing.
55年了 我没在床上睡过
it's been 55 years since i slept in a bed
感受软软的枕头和暖暖的毯子
Felt the softness and warmth of pillows and blankets.
问我是否怀念睡在冷藏柜里?
do i miss sleeping in an industrial freezer?
你会吗?
Would you?
距我服下解药 已有6天8小时42分钟
It's been 6 days, 8 hours and 42 minutes since i took the cure
那时起我告别吸血鬼身份 成为人类
That turned me from a vampire back into a human,
此间的每分每秒 对我而言都是种享受
and i'm enjoying every moment.
我开始把常规早餐由血改为鲜榨橙汁
I get to trade in my usual breakfast of blood for fresh-squeezed orange juice
以及最重要的... 咖啡
and most importantly... Coffee.
比起半个世纪前 咖啡口味进步许多 抑或是
Coffee's a lot better than it was half a century ago, or maybe these days,
最近我觉得一切都大为改善
I just think everything is better.
吸血鬼们从不进食
Vampires don't eat food.
我们没有味觉 也无法消化
We can't taste it, and we can't digest it.
大多数人这种时候会开始担心 自己的胆固醇含量
Most people would be worrying about their cholesterol right now
至于我? 就是冲它来的
But me?I'm going for it.
当然没人知道它到底会怎样 但我可做过吸血鬼哦
Sure,nobody knows what's in it, but i used to be a vampire.
你觉得我会在乎这个吗?
You think i care?
及时行乐 不是吗?
Carpe diem,right?
把握当下...
Seize the day...
尤其是 过去的日子里我沉睡太久
Especially when i've spent so long sleeping through them.
今天我再没觉得自己有85岁...
Today i just don't feel like i'm 85 years old...
但其实 我曾是个85岁的吸血鬼
but i am. I'm an 85-year-old former vampire.
的确 我活着的当下犹如接济来的时间 但这些我都不想详述了
Sure,i'm living on borrowed time, but i'm not dwelling on that part.
如此多姿多彩的生活 我怎能耽误?
How can i when there's so much living to do?
好大摊子
Quite a spread.
我突然意识到不知你爱吃什么 所以每样都带了点
Well,i realized i have no idea what you like, so i got a bit of everything.
看起来不错
Looks great.
你气色很好
You look great.
你也一样 血肉之躯更适合你
So do you. Mortality suits you.
多谢夸奖
Well,thank you.
我都不记得伤口需要多久才能愈合
I forgot how long it takes to heal up,though.
会留疤吗?
Will they scar?
我还真没想过
I hadn't actually thought of that.
没准我得去找个行家整形医生
I might need to find myself a good plastic surgeon.
住在洛杉矶真幸运 对不?
Lucky we live in l.a., right?
看你这么开心真好
It's good to see you so happy.
- 像焕然重生似的 - 错
- It's like a whole new you. - No.
这才是本我 身为人类的我
This is the old me from when i was still human.
解药能持续多久?
How long will it last?
你才会变回去?
Until you turn back?
不知道
I don't know.
6个月吧 可能更短
Six months,maybe. Maybe less.
但我每天都要好好过
But i'm making every day count.
我不想留下任何遗憾
I don't want to have any regrets.
很高兴你打给我
I'm really glad you called.
我想告诉你 Josh的死我不怪你
I wanted you to know i don't blame you for josh's death.
我根本不该要求你把他变成吸血鬼
I should never have asked you to turn him into a vampire.
那违背他的本意
He wouldn't have wanted that.
葬礼上你戴着他给的戒指
At the funeral, you were wearing his ring.
是的
Yes.
是的 我戴了 可后来我明白 即使他当时向我求婚
Yes,i was, but,um,i realized that even if he had proposed to me,
我也没办法开口接受
I wouldn't have been able to say yes.
为什么?
Why not?
我心里另有他人...
There's someone else...
已经有段时间了...
Has been for a while...
我非常在乎他
And i care about him a lot.
还有... 我觉得他该好好想想下步打算了
And,uh... I think it's time he figured out what he's gonna do about it.
我期望有棕榈泉 中世纪风 狗仔队...
I see palm springs, mid-century,rat pack...
我见过 也经历过
I've been there. I've done that.
但我们把它调整的更有21世纪风格
But we've updated it to fit the 21st century.
- 想想克鲁尼 - 不 想想Kostan
- Think clooney. - No,think kostan.
Mick! 把计划书留下 好吗? 我会联♥系♥你们
Mick! Just leave the plans,okay? I'll get back to you.
天 不管砸进多少钱 重新装♥修♥真是个无底洞啊
Boy,no matter how much money you throw into this, remodeling's a bitch.
你...你晒黑了吗?
Are you--are you tan?
有吗? 不知道哎
Am i? I don't know.
我跟Beth享用沙滩午餐来着
I had lunch at the beach with beth.
估计你是没戏了
Not something you'll be doing any time soon.
- 进展怎样? 搞定她了吗? - 没那么简单
- And how did that go? You seal the deal yet? - It's not that simple.
当然简单了 异性相吸嘛
Well,sure it is. Boy likes girl,girl likes boy.
小时候爸爸没跟你讲过吗?
Didn't your dad explain all of this?
好吧 等我变回吸血鬼呢?
Okay,and when i turn back?
吸血鬼可以跟人类做♥爱♥ Mick 跟生理结构无关
Well,vampires and humans can have sex,mick. This isn't about physiology.
- 也跟性无关 - 当然跟性有关 一切都与性有关
- And it isn't about sex. - Of course it's about sex. Everything's about sex.
我比她大58岁 成吗?
I'm 58 years older than her,okay?
我睡在冷藏柜里
I sleep in a freezer.
我喝着停尸房♥里买♥♥来的血 我总忍♥不住冲动 想一口咬下...
I drink blood i buy from the morgue, and i have this tendency to bite down when i--
有些女人喜欢那样
some women like that.
你可以继续这样找借口
You keep coming up with all these excuses.
你怕的不是Beth会受伤 你怕受伤的是自己
You're not afraid beth's gonna get hurt. You're afraid you're gonna get hurt.
我...爱上她了
I... Am in love with her.
嗯 你爱上她了
Yeah. Yeah,you are.
趁现在还来得及 付诸行动吧
Now go do something about it before it's too late.
嘿 Maureen 什么事?
hey,maureen. What's up?
你跑哪去了? 我一直在找你
Where have you been? I've been trying to get ahold of you.
哦 我...去了趟海滩 估计那边信♥号♥♥不好
Oh,i was-- i was at the beach. I guess i get bad reception there.
好了 游戏时间结束 我在"风评网" 你赶紧过来
Yeah,well,playtime's over. I'm at "buzzwire." Get yourself down here.
现在吗? 明天早上成不?
Now? C-can it wait till the morning?
别扯了 爆料不分早晚 我手头有个好线索
Oh,come on. News doesn't care what time it is. I've got a hot lead on a story.
- 好吧 等... - 20分钟后 我办公室见
- Okay,wait- - 20 minutes,my office.
好的 我...
Okay,i think i--
Maureen 如果这次又是布拉德和 安吉丽娜的外国养子 我发誓...
Maureen,if this is another brangelina alien baby thing, i swear to--
哦 天呐
oh,my god.
Maureen?
Maureen?
不 Maureen!
No. Maureen!
不! 不! 不!
No! No! No!
Maureen?
Maureen?
救命
Help.
来人呐!
Somebody help!
如果想到任何线索 第一时间告诉我 好吗?
If you think of anything else,miss, don't hesitate to call me,okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
Turner女士?
Ms. Turner?
我是Ben Talbot 来自地方检察办公室 很高兴认识你
Ben talbot from the district attorney's office. It's a pleasure.
你是这儿的记者 对吗?
You're a reporter here,right?
Maureen Williams是你的编辑?
Maureen williams was your editor?
是的 她约我过来碰头 说她跟进的报道有重大进展
Yeah,she wanted to meet me here, said she had the lead on a story she was working on.
她说什么报道了吗?
Did she say what kind of story?
没有 她电♥话♥上不会讲的
No,but she wouldn't over the phone.
她有十足把握才在网上发布 之前不会泄密
She always liked to keep the really hot stories under wraps until she had enough to go online.
有人找到她电脑了吗?
Uh,has anyone found her computer?
还没有
No. Not yet.
她本本不离身的
She never went anywhere without it.
如果不在这 一定是被凶手拿走了
I-if it's not here, i think the killer took it.
你真觉得小甜甜的走光照足以杀人吗?
So you really think a picture of britney without panties is worth murdering for?
我们可绝不做花边八卦
This isn't just a trashy tabloid.
剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表