剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表
她会得普利策奖 我们就加入灭绝物种大家族吧
she gets a pulitzer,and we join the list of extinct species.
我们是一条战线的
We're on the same side.
抱歉 我不是在怀疑你的忠诚
I'm sorry. I'm not questioning your loyalties.
- 是吗? 很好 - 嗯
- Yeah?Good. - Yeah.
吸血鬼要团结 之类之类的
Vampire solidarity. Rah,rah,rah and all that.
别忘了 我是你唯一的朋友 不是因为钱才和你在一起
Hey,and don't forget,I'm your only friend who doesn't like you just for your money.
这倒是真的 可悲但是事实
That's true. Sad but true.
我们打烊了
we're closed.
哦 是你
It's you.
这一点都不好玩
It's not funny.
你为啥要戴这么可笑的东西?
Why are you wearing that stupid thing anyway?
卸掉 你把我吓坏了
Take it off. You're really starting to freak me out.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear me?
为情所困
relationships are complicated.
不管吸血鬼还是人类-- 这是我们的共同点
Vampire or mortal-- that's one thing we have in common.
来了 来了
yeah,yeah.
有一件事情我不明白
Okay,here's what I don't understand.
我很好 你怎么样?
I'm fine. How are you?
你怎么知道那瓶子里的血是教授的?
How did you know the blood we found in the vial was the professor's?
难道不是?
You're saying it wasn't?
不 是教授的
No,it was.
他给警♥察♥提供了DNA样本 和瓶中血正好吻合
He gave the police a D.N.A.Sample,and it matched.
你一定在警♥察♥局认识人 是吗?
So you must have a source in the department,right?
没有 但显然 你有内线
No,but obviously you do.
那么... 你对Chloe有什么发现?
So... what did you find out about chloe?
她的脾气得好好改改
She's got a few anger management issues.
原来 我们的被害人几个月前 对她申请了禁止令
Turns out our murder victim got a restraining order against her a couple months ago.
怎么了? 教授抛弃她了?
What's her deal? The professor toss her aside?
恩 但谋杀?
Yeah,but murder?
看看这个
Check her out.
告诉我你怎么想的
Let me know what you think.
好的
Okay.
那他老婆呢?
What about the wife?
她知道她丈夫是条毒蛇
Well,she knows her husband's a snake.
但是那个教授
But the professor.
怎么了?
what?
- 他认为他是一个吸血鬼 - 嗯 我知道
- He thinks he's a vampire. - Yeah,I know.
- 我去上了他那所谓的课 - 你什么?
- I attended his so-called class. - You what?
我还设法加入了他的学习小组
I also managed to wrangle an invite to his study group.
这主意不好
I'm not sure that's a good idea.
他们会怎么做? 为了开个课外班而杀掉一个新人?
What are they gonna do,kill a newcomer to get extra credit?
我只是觉得你应该小心点
I just think you should be careful.
别让教授把你一人留下
Don't let the professor get you alone.
我会小心的
I'll be careful.
很好
Good.
你看起来好面熟
You look so familiar.
你确定我们以前没见过?
Are you sure we haven't met before?
见过 加这次一共2次
Yeah,twice now.
不是 在别的地方
No,someplace else.
- 我... 我想我可能只是... - 你是大众脸 我知道 你说过的
- I-I guess I've just got- - one of those faces.I know,you said.
我得走了
I should go.
有时候 过去总是萦绕不去
sometimes the past doesn't just catch up with you.
它纠缠着你
It haunts you.
让你慎重考虑你的抉择
makes you think about your choices.
22年前的一个晚上
On that night 22 years ago.
没事了
it's all right.
我跟踪线索
I followed a trail.
我来了 没事了
I'm here. It's all right.
发现了那个女孩 还直面了那个女人
Found the girl and came face-to-face with the woman
把我变成怪物的女人 Coraline
who'd made me a monster-- coraline.
我就知道你会来
I knew you would come.
我们走到一起了 Mick
Here we are,mick.
终于成了幸福的大家庭
finally one happy family.
有我的这位前妻 生命简直遥遥无期
Forever is a long time with an ex-wife like mine.
戴个话筒而已 你未免也太久了吧
you're taking a long time putting that mike on.
我只是想弄准了
I'm just trying to get it exactly right here.
是不是还包括对我动手动脚呢?
Does that include feeling me up?
嘿 你要进吸血鬼老窝 好吧?
Hey,you're going into the vampire's lair,okay?
我只是想保证麦克风正常工作
I just want to make sure this mike works.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
这我可不知道
I don't know about that.
一个大学校园性♥爱♥血祭的独家报道
So. exclusive infiltration of a college sex and blood cult.
这事真是越来越精彩了
Man,the story just keeps getting better.
一个女孩死了 这是个好故事啊
A girl's dead. This is an important story.
是的 但我们也不一定能从中获利啊
Yeah,it doesn't mean we can't milk it.
那才是人道精神嘛
That's our mo*******
Chloe?
chloe?
Chloe?
Chloe?
Chloe?
Chloe?
Beth
Beth.
- 我们到底去哪? - 别担心
- where are we going,exactly? - Don't worry.
只是仪式的一部分
It's all part of the ritual.
仪式? 我以为这只是个学习小组
Ritual? I thought it was a study group.
是的 看了你就明白了
Yeah. You'll see.
真的吗? 在锅炉房♥里举♥行♥仪式?
seriously? The ritual's in a boiler room?
嗨 我是Beth Turner
Hi. You've reached beth turner.
我现在无法接听您的电♥话♥ 请留言
I'm unable to answer your call your call right now,so please leave a message,
我会尽快给您回电
lld I'an get back to you as soon as I can.
灵魂和肉体意义上的吸血鬼 潜伏在古梵文竹简的字里行间
the spiritual,sexual vampire lurks between the lines of sanskrit tablets.
很多古老文化都相信
Numerous cultures of antiquity believed
血是性♥交♥和生育过程中不可或缺的元素
that blood was the vital element in the lovemaking and life-giving process.
现在所有这些古代经♥文♥ 可以分成很多种类
Now all these ancient texts can be categorized in a number of ways,
但对我们来说 最重要的不是这些字符 而是经♥文♥的灵魂
but what's most important to us is the spirit of these texts,not the letter.
嗨 Kate
Hi,kate.
就是说古代通过太极式性♥爱♥的方式... (源自古印度 令两性达到至愉的快♥感♥)
So the ancient tantric practice of using sexual intercourse to transform
使人的性能量转化为至愉的快♥感♥
one's sexual energy into blissful consciousness
完美地诠释了那个问题
speaks to that issue perfectly.
好了 今晚活动结束
Well,I think that's enough for tonight.
下周见
I will see you all next week.
血即生命 生命即血
blood is life,and life is blood.
降生于光明 我们寻找黑暗
Born into light,we seek the dark.
谢谢
Thank you.
Kate
Kate.
真高兴你能来
I'm so glad you could make it.
看起来我错过了 我以为我应该11点到呢
Seems like I missed it. I thought I was supposed to be here at 11:00.
呃 这是你的第一次会议 我希望能和我学生进行一对一讨论
Well,this is your first session,and I like to get a little one-on-one time with my students.
好的
Okay.
那么我们继续讨论
So let's go back and talk.
不要害羞
Don't be shy.
把你的手放到我的手上方
Hold out your hands above mine.
正上方
Right above mine.
就像这样
Just like that.
现在我们来重顾古人的认识
We are only now rediscovering what the ancients knew.
我们有的是能量
We are simply energy.
我们辐射能量 吸收能量
We both radiate and absorb it.
集中精神在手上
Concentrate on your hands.
感觉到了吗?
Do you feel that?
可能吧
maybe.
还需要一些练习
it takes a little practice.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
集中精神
and concentrate.
感觉你女性的能量和我能量的平衡
Feel your yonic energy balancing mine.
时间久了 我们的心就会同步
Do this long enough. our hearts will synchronize.
你开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding me?
这个对你有作用?
This actually works for you?
- 那下面是什么? - 唔?
- What do you have under there? - Huh?
那下面是什么?
What do you have under there?
把你手拿开 拿开!
Get your hands off me. Get off!
你录音?
are you recording this?
你是谁? 回答我!
Who are you? Answer me!
剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表