剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表
"血色月光"前情提要...
Previously on "moonlight"...
有没有考虑过当民间调查员?
you ever think about becoming a civilian investigator?
我在"风评网"做过调查 但我不是条子
I did some investigating at "buzz wire," but I'm not a cop.
不必做条子 不过你得跟着我♥干♥
You don't have to be, but you would have to work for me.
Mick Beth 这位是Sara--Sara Whitley
Mick, beth... this is sara--sara whitley.
她怎么了?
whahappened to her?
他试图把她变成吸血鬼
He tried to turn her.
我让她喝我的血 但没用
I fed her my blood, but it didn't work.
Josef 这么多年你始终坚信 吸血鬼跟人类不可能在一起
All these years, josef, you ranting about how it could never work between us and humans.
你还要在Beth身上努力么?
You gonna try and make your thing with beth work?
孩子是正常人类感情中的必要环节
Children are a part of most normal human relationships.
我们的感情既非常规亦非人类
Our relationship being neither normal nor human.
Josef说的对 吸血鬼没法要孩子
But josef was right. Vampires can't have kids.
当我差点就要有个家时 我才知道自己这么渴求能有一个家庭
I just didn't know how much I wanted a family until I almost had one.
家庭并不一定要靠血缘关系来维系
Family's not only about D.N.A.
今夜Josef Kostan是Hearst大学的贵宾
Tonight hearst college honors josef kostan,
他慷慨解囊 以纪念Sara Whitley之名 捐资兴建了
whose generous donation has made possible the sara whitley memorial sports arena,
Hearst大学野蛮骑士篮球队的 新主场体育馆
the new home of the hearst college rough riders basketball team!
为纪念这一善举 我们将 为一位年轻人举♥行♥球衣退役仪式
to commemorate this event, we're retiring the jersey of the young man
去年 他曾带领篮球队打入全国锦标赛
who led our team to the national championship last year.
如今他已是职业球员 但他永远是Hearst人的最爱
He may have gone to the pros, but he'll always be hearst's favorite son.
女生们先生们 24号♥ Dominic Michaels!
ladies and gentlemen-- number 24--dominic michaels!
Josef Kostan以慈善企业家身份得到颂扬?
josefostan celebrated as a civic-minded entrepreneur?
身上这套礼服绝对没白穿
Definitely worth putting on the monkey suit for.
当然还有其他好处
And of course, there are the fringe benefits.
和Beth共度今夜
*********
太好玩儿了 我好像回到了高中舞会
this is great. I feel like I'm back at my high school prom.
话说1700年的时候 舞会也不是特流行...
You know, prom wasn't really big back in the 1700s...
更别提高中了
high school, either.
瘟疫...瘟疫倒是很流行
The plague--the plague was big.
你跟Hearst有何渊源?
So what's your connection to hearst?
你大学在这上的吗?
Did you attend the college
不不 这学校我建的
no, no.I founded it.
跟威廉·伦道夫赌输了
lost a bet with william randolph.
- 裙子很美 - 哦 谢谢
- I like the dress. - Oh, thank you.
华伦天奴吗?
Is it valentino?
- 我们干公职的工资可没那么高 - 也是哦 谢谢
- Civil service doesn't pay quite that well. - Right. Thank you.
民间调查员做的怎样了?
So how's the whole civilian investigator thing going?
我觉得Mick不怎么喜欢你们头儿
I don't think mick likes your new boss.
他还在纠结Talbot是不是对我有企图
He's still trying to decide if talbot has romantic intentions towards me.
不错嘛 Mick很少吃醋的
Oh, nice. Mick's not usually the jealous type.
说到吃醋...
Speaking of jealous...
甭担心 Mick还没那个胆儿勾搭我的女伴
ooh, don't worry. Mick isn't suicidal enough to hit on my date.
你女伴?
Your date?
让我猜猜 她出生于1715 是匈牙利贵族
Let me guess-- she was born to hungarian aristocracy in 1715,
在莫斯科大剧院跳"天鹅湖" 然后被你变成吸血鬼
d9nced "swan lake" with the bolshoi ballet before you turned her?
事实上 Simone1980年生于里西达 她也不是吸血鬼
Actually, simone was born in reseda, 1980, and nobody turned her.
你女朋友是人类?
Your girlfriend's a human?
她不是我女朋友
She's not my girlfriend.
她是我的律师之一 挺上进的
She's one of my lawyers-- quite an up-and-comer,
自愿为我提供饮料
and a very willing source of liquid refreshment.
你喝她的血?
You drink her blood?
基本上只在周二和周五 不过她今天想过来玩儿
Usually only on tuesdays and fridays, but she wanted to come to the party.
Simone 这位是Beth Turner
Simone, this is beth turner.
Mick刚才跟我讲你来着 全是好话啊
Mick was just telling me about you--all good things.
Josef也跟我提起你
Josef's just told me about you, too.
那么我们先失陪了 喝点东西去
Well, if you'll excuse us, time for a drink,
香槟还不够解渴
and, uh, the champagne just ain't cuttin' it.
我们一会儿就回来
And we'll be right back.
她就这么让人喝自己血?
she just lets him drink her blood?
嗯 不算罕见 很多吸血鬼都有...捐献人
Yeah, it's not uncommon. A lot of vampires have, uh, human... donors.
我们称之为"供血人"
We call them "freshies."
有偿服务还是性♥伴♥侣♥?
Is it like a paid arrangement, or friends with benefits?
这个要就事论事了
Well, it depends on the circumstances.
那--就是说你也有"供血人"了
So I s--I suppose you've had freshies.
我做了50多年吸血鬼
I've been a vampire for over 50 years now.
就是说有了 多少?
I take that as a yes. How many?
早不记得了 不多
I don't know off the top of my head. Not many.
- 大概多少? - 滚开 Hank!
- Rough guesstimate? - backffffhank!
Dominic 不要!
Dominic, don't!
冷静点 Hank 要么就出去 听见没?
cool off, hank, or get out. All right?
那两个是谁?
Who are those two?
Dominic的经纪人 Emma和Jackson Monaghan
It's dominic's managers-- emma and jackson monaghan.
自从威尔特·张伯伦加入湖人后 每场比赛他们都给Josef场边票
They've got josef courtside seats to every laker game since wilt chamberlain played for them.
Dominic的经纪人是吸血鬼?
Dominic's managers are vampires?
嗯 他们结婚差不多150年了
Yeah. They've been married for something like 150 years.
150年?
150 years?
那可真是重新诠释了 "直到死亡将我们分离"
That gives a whole new meaning to "till death do us part."
想跳舞吗?
you want to dance?
好
Yeah.
"Love Remains The Same"-Gavin Rossdale
"Love Remains The Same"-- Gavin Rossdale
跟一个人在一起150年?
150 years with one person?
时间真不算短
That seems like a long time.
那要看是和谁一起了
Well, it depends who you're with.
你和Coraline结婚多久?
How long were you and coraline married?
严格来讲 33年 感觉实在是漫长啊
Technically, 33 years, and that did feel like a really long time.
你现在不是重新开始了吗
But here you are, dipping your totoin the dating pool again.
你知不知道 这是我们第四次正式约会?
Do you realize this is our fourth official date?
啥样的算"正式"
Define "official."
一起出去 不介入死亡事件
Any outing that doesn't involve dead bodies.
你还真是浪漫主义 知道不?
You are such a romantic. You know that?
是Dominic
it's dominic.
Simone!
Simone!
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
这第四次约会还是被搅黄了
I guess this won't be our fourth date after all.
Simone?
Simone?
地方检察官Talbot让我来跟你谈谈
D.A.Talbot asked me to speak to you.
对哦
That's right.
Mick说过你在地方检察官办公室工作
And mick told me that you work for the D.A.'S office.
你以前是记者吗?
And you used to be a reporter?
你我都明白 我的故事很没说服力
I think we can both agree that I've got a pretty lame story.
我不想卷入任何客户
I wouldn't want any of my clients going to court with it.
但我没有杀死Dominic
But I didn't kill dominic.
你告诉Talbot 你看到他时 他已经在浴缸里
You told talbot that he was already in the tank when you found him.
我想把他拉出来 我实在是...
I was trying to get him out. I mean, it was...
太傻了 不管怎么说 也太迟了
stupid and--and too late, anyway.
为什么不告诉Talbot你跟Josef在一起?
So why didn't you tell talbot you were with josef?
因为我们当时在...
Because we were, uh...
完事后 我...
And then afterward, I...
去洗手间清洗伤口
I went to the bathroom to get cleaned up.
至少和Josef在一起 能为你提供不在场证明
but at least if you were with josef, it gives you some kind of alibi.
但那样警方会对Josef进一步调查
But then that would give the police a reason to look at josef more closely.
我不能冒这个险
I can't risk that.
你明白的
I mean, you know what it's like.
首要原则是为他们保密
Keeping their secret is the number one rule.
跟别人谈起他们感觉还真奇怪
it's weird talking about them with someonelse.
我们是特殊俱乐部成员 你跟我都是
We're members of a very exclusive club, you and I.
我知道这不关我事 但你和Josef的生意...
I know it's none of my business, but your arrangement with josef...
你可曾害怕过 他一旦失控 把你变成吸血鬼吗?
are you ever afraid that he'll go too far, that he'll accidentally turn you?
Josef很小心 不过有时候 我...
Josef's careful, although, yeah, sometimes I...
我确实想过
I do wonder.
你希望如此吗?
You'd want him to turn you?
不 不... 当然不是了
No. I mean, no, of--of... of course not.
- Beth 出来说几句好吗? - 谢谢你
- Beth, can I talk to you for a minute? - Thank you.
- 有什么新进展吗? - 没
- Did she tell you anything new? - No.
听着 如果现场有什么不对劲 她是会说的
Look, if there was some kind of kinky gone wrong in the hot tub, she should just say so.
为什么你会觉得Simone和Dominic有蹊跷?
Why do you think there was something going on between simone and dominic?
Dominic教练说 她每场比赛都来看
Dominic's coach said she came to all his games.
偶尔和他一起离开
She even left with him a few times.
在我听来有问题
Sounds like something to me.
剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表