剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表
有证人能证明么?
And there are witnesses that can verify this?
我的护士还有其他工作人员 都可以提供证词
My nurses and office staff will be happy to provide you with statements.
我们要看你的手术记录
We'd like to see your charts.
我相信你知道这是不可能的
I'm sure you understand that's an impossibility.
医患保密条款
Doctor-patient confidentiality.
呃 我可以申请搜查证
Yeah,well,look, i can get a warrant.
你的申请没有凭据
You have no grounds for a warrant.
我认识一个整鼻子整坏了的法官
I know a judge who got a bad nose job.
她心里不爽呢
She's bitter.
Beth 站起来!
Beth,get up!
AO阴性 少见哦
Type a-o-negative. Unusual.
好喝
Tasty.
- 轻点 - 不好意思
- Careful,man. - I'm sorry.
一般我手里的人都不抱怨的
Most of my customers don't complain.
快点就好 我得赶快离开
Just hurry up. I gotta get outta here.
我尽力了啦 你应该去医院的
I'm doing the best i can here. You should be in the hospital.
我昏迷的时候 已经两个小时白白流过了
I already lost two hours when i was unconscious.
我没开玩笑 你现在真的很衰
Look,seriously,man, you're a mess.
Anders觉得你死了也就不奇怪了
No wonder anders thought you were dead.
老大
Man.
真不敢相信 我没看出来那人是个吸血鬼
I can't believe i didn't know that guy was a vampire.
他进来的时候我就应该感觉到的
I should've sensed it the minute he walked in the room.
这是人类的优势
That's the advantage of being a human.
对 还有就是会被揍
Yeah, that and getting my ass kicked.
我还是吸血鬼的时候 怎么也得跟他大战几百回合的
When i was a vampire, i would've wiped the floor with this guy.
我从来没想到这话会从我嘴里说出来 但现在我真觉得做人类太挫了
You know,i never thought i'd say this,man, but right now being human sucks.
我打了几个电♥话♥
Look,uh, i made some phone calls.
Anders的整形医院不过是个幌子--
Anders' plastic surgery practice is just a front for his real business--
他真的营生是向那些 喜欢罕见血型的吸血鬼卖♥♥血
Selling blood to vamps looking for rare blood types.
所以他就从每个病人身上抽点血 而他们基本上也不会发现?
So he siphons a few pints of blood from each of his human patients, and most of them never know?
天哪 所以他抓了Beth
Oh,man, that's why he took beth.
她的血型很罕见
She has a rare blood type.
我不知道他为什么抓Talbot-- 可能是为了从他嘴里套套话吧
I don't know why he took talbot-- maybe to find out what he knows.
现在我去哪儿找Anders?
Where can i find anders now?
不行
No way,man.
他不是个好东西 而且肯定有同伙
This vamp is seriously badass, and he won't be alone.
告诉我地址啦
Hey,the address.
Ben 你还好么?
Ben,you all right?
嗯
Yeah.
我晕了多长时间?
How long was i out?
一个小时吧 可能脑震荡了
An hour,maybe. You probably have a concussion.
我觉得可能我都不需要去看医生了
I don't think i'll be calling for a doctor.
我试过了 可能是橡皮拉力器 撑不开
I tried. It's some kind of surgical tube. It won't budge.
这人神经病么?
What kind of psycho is this guy?
Mick会来救咱们的 他很牛 非常牛
Mick will find us. He's good. He's really good.
哦 也可能早死翘翘了
Yeah,and most likely, really dead.
别这么说 你又不知道的
Don't say that. You don't know that.
Beth 想想嘛 我们得面对现实啊
Oh,beth,come on. We gotta face the facts.
没人知道我们在哪儿 没人会来救咱们 咱只能靠自己了
No one knows where we are, and no one is coming to save us. We're on our own.
- 你干嘛? - 别这样!
- What are you doing? - Don't do that!
哪样? 用我的吸血鬼特长偷偷吓唬你么?
What,use my crafty vampire abilities to sneak up on you?
你来干嘛?
Why are you here?
Guillermo给我打电♥话♥的 说你要干蠢事 蠢到家了
Guillermo called me. Said you were about to do something extremely stupid.
我说 "等下 这不是我认识的那个ick吧"
I said,"wait. That can't be the mick that i know."
你应该一起 你喜欢面对挑战的
You should come. You love a challenge.
不 我是爱人 不是战士
No,see,i'm a lover. I'm not a fighter.
而且 为了保护你我可能会死 你是我的负担诶
Now besides,i'd just get dead trying to protect you, the human liability.
我能自己照顾自己
I can take care of myself.
你就这么跟他们作战?
This is how you're gonna fight them?
- 你就想这样结束一切? - 放开我 放开我!
- This is how you want it to end? - Get off me. Get off me!
我希望你明白我的意思了
I hope i made my point.
嗯 我明白了
Yeah. You did.
- 干嘛? - 你是对的
- What? - You were right.
作为人类我救不了Beth...
I can't save beth as a human...
但作为吸血鬼我可以
But i can save her as a vampire.
把我变回吸血鬼
You have to turn me back.
- 等等 这不是... - 你必须现在就把我变回去
- You hold on. - This is not-- you have to turn me back right now.
Mick 你变回了人
Mick,you're human again.
你费尽千辛万苦才找到的解药 你就这样轻易的放弃了?
After all you went through to get the cure, you're gonna give it up this easy?
你觉得我是很轻率的作出的决定?
You think this is easy for me?
不是的你懂么? 我没的选
This is not easy,okay? I don't have a choice.
你让我做的--
What you're asking me to do--
听我说! 好么?
listen to me!All right?
他抓了Beth
He has beth.
我的Beth
He has my beth.
所以 我的兄弟 拜托你
So please,please,brother.
Mick...
Mick...
原谅我
Forgive me.
加油啊 Mick 苏醒吧
Come on,mick. Rise and shine.
怎么了?
What's going on?
- 你是-- - 对的啊
- You're a-- - Oh,yeah.
开打咯
It is so on.
Beth 你还好么?
Beth,you okay?
太有戏剧性咧 偶喜欢
Very dramatic. I like it.
- 我来了 - Mick
- I'm here. - Mick.
- 没事了 - 苍天啊
- It's okay. - Oh,god.
等等 是谁啊? St. John?
- Wait**** - St.john?
这是咋了?
What's going on?
你的脸 发生了什么?
Ur face. What happened?
俗话说得好 人生苦短
Like they say, life is short.
别摘他的眼罩
You keep the blindfold on him.
- 这是咋回事情? - 偶们在救你啦
- Hey,what the hell is going on? - We're saving your ass.
Talbot带警♥察♥围了Anders的地头
Talbot took a bunch of cops around to anders'.
现场布置得很完美
Place was immaculate.
清洁工MM是个中高手的
Yeah,well,the cleaner is very good at what she does.
没人会知道真正发生了什么
No one will ever find any evidence of what happened there.
他有很多疑问
He had a lot of questions.
我跟他说我大多数时候都不太清醒 所以也没记住啥
I told him i was unconscious most of the time and i don't remember much.
他谢天谢地自己还活着就好了
He should just be happy he's alive.
他留给我的印象 可是个喜欢刨根问底的人
He doesn't strike me as someone who likes unanswered questions.
好吃么?
How is everything?
- 好吃 - 那就好
- Delicious. - Good.
我不知道调味料加得对不对头
I was worried about the seasoning.
你为我做的一切 为我做的牺牲 我不知道该说什么才好
I don't know what to say about what you did for me, what you gave up.
你一定有点恨我
Part of you must hate me.
我永远也不会恨你的
I could never hate you.
但你又变回吸血鬼了
But you're back to being a vampire.
- 我不后悔 知道么? - 一点都不?
- I don't have any regrets, okay? - None?
好吧 我也没想让我们的约会变成这样
Yeah,this isn't exactly how i pictured our date,either.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
你知道的
You know what i mean.
我是人 你是吸血鬼 我们又回到原点了
I'm human. You're a vampire. We're right back where we started.
我...我只是不希望你受到伤害
I just--i don't want you to get hurt.
或许是你怕受到伤害
Maybe you're afraid of getting hurt.
我知道失去你爱的人是什么感觉
I know what it's like to lose people you love.
但这就是人生
But it's part of life.
人和吸血鬼的感情--
Relationships between humans and vampires--
与众不同 危险而复杂 我知道 你说过的
Are difficult,dangerous and complicated. I know. You told me.
如果你不是吸血鬼 我今天死定了
If you hadn't been a vampire, i'd have died today.
23年前我就死了
I'd have died 23 years ago.
你不仅仅是个吸血鬼
being a vampire isn't all you are.
不应因此让我们分开
It's not what's keeping us apart.
你就是你
It's just you.
* EXCEPT I LOVE YOU *
* EXCEPT I LOVE YOU *
* AND I'D GIVE MY LIFE FOR YOURS *
* AND I'D GIVE MY LIFE FOR YOURS *
* I KNOW WE ARE WE ARE THE LUCKY ONES *
* I KNOW WE ARE WE ARE THE LUCKY ONES *
* I KNOW WE ARE WE ARE THE LUCKY ONES *
* I KNOW WE ARE WE ARE THE LUCKY ONES *
* I KNOW WE ARE WE ARE THE LUCKY ONES, DEAR *
* I KNOW WE ARE WE ARE THE LUCKY ONES, DEAR *
或许你是对的 我不知道
Maybe you're right. I don't know.
但给我个机会想想清楚 好么?
But just give me a chance to figure it out. Okay?
剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表