剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表
我需要你动用警局的关系查查...
I need you to use your police contacts to see
是否有人在几天前有过类似的报案
if anybody has filed any kind of reports in the last couple of days.
你是一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
You're a private investigator.
居然在警♥察♥局没有门路?
You don't have any contacts in the department?
建立关系需要很长时间... 好几年
It takes time to develop a contact-- years.
人们会变老 但是我不会
People age.I don'T.
警♥察♥尤其擅长收集这类情报
Cops especially tend to pick up on those kind of details.
和他们建立长久的友谊有点儿困难
It kinda makes long-term reshtionlaips with humans difficult.
第一大道和主大道?
1st and main?
我去看看能找出些什么
I'll see what I can find out.
对于那只流浪吸血鬼 我还有点为他难过
Part of me felt bad for the rogue.
当个新手可并没不容易
It's not easy being a newbie.
相信我
Trust me.
原来你在这儿
there you are.
离我远点儿
Get away from me.
我知道你很受伤
I know you're hurting.
我给你带了点东西 让你能感觉好点
I brought you something that will make you feel better.
不 带她走
No,take her away.
你并不想我那样做
You don't really want me to do that.
不 我想
Yes,I do.
让它停止吧
Make it stop.
停下吧 求求你
Make it stop,please.
我办不到 事已至此 一切都会好的
I can'T.It's done,and it's gonna be so wonderful.
你...你得杀了我
You gotta--you gotta kill me.
我想死
I wanna die.
不 你并不想
No,you don'T.
你想活下去
You wanna live.
这是怎么回事...
what in the world...
Jeff 你在里面做什么?
Jeff,what are you doing in there?
我累了
I'm tired.
累坏了
I'm so tired.
我需要好好睡一觉
I needed some sleep.
你在冰箱里睡觉?
You were sleeping in the refrigerator?
很凉快
The cold.
噢 很好 感觉还不错
Ah,it's nice.It feels good.
你的衣服呢?
Where are your clothes?
我在里面不需要衣服
I didn't need them in there.
好吧 亲爱的 进屋去吧
Okay,honey,come inside.
最近你的压力太大了 加班过度
You've been under a lot of stress lately,taking on all those extra shifts.
你只是有些累了
You're just exhausted.
在我身上 有事发生
Something's happening to me--
一些我也搞不明白的事
something that I don't understand.
噢 Jeff 别这样 亲爱的 让我打电♥话♥去医院吧
Oh,jeff,please,honey,let me call the hospital.
你需要帮助 你病了
You need help.You're sick.
我才没病!
I'm not sick!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我并不想吓到你
I didn't mean to scare you.
一切都会好的
Everything's gonna be fine.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you,too.
我只是...
I'm just...
很饿
so hungry.
这会儿 我应该接收你需要的那些警局报告
I should be getting those police reports you wanted,
但这里手♥机♥没有信♥号♥♥
but there's no cell coverage here.
晚点儿我再试试吧
I'll try again later.
薯片要吗?
(Cell phone beeps) chip?
我买♥♥的没加大蒜哦
I got the ones without garlic.
我可以吃大蒜
I can eat garlic.
我是说 呃 以前我吃...
I mean,well,I could if I...ate...
东西
food.
但我现在不吃食物了
But I don't eat food.
只喝血?
Just blood?
刚才我们说过这个了吧?
Didn't we just cover that?
你能飞吗?
Can you fly?
嗯啊 就像超人那样
Mm-hmm,just like superman.
- 真的吗 - 当然不是
-Really? -No.
要真能飞就酷毙了 不是吗?
it would be cool,thoughdnwoul,'t it?
是的
Yeah
以前你说过...
So you know what you said earlier--
吸血鬼真的不会变老吗?
vampires really don't age?
真的
Really don'T.
那么你多少岁了?
So how old are you?
问人家年龄 这可不太礼貌
It's not polite to ask people about their age.
只是对女人来说不礼貌吧
That's just women.
你看起来只有30岁 但是我知道肯定不止这数
I know you must be older,but you look about 30.
30岁正是我变成吸血鬼的时候
That's how old I was when I was turned.
噢
Wow.
这么说来 我2岁的时候...我看起来30岁了
So when I was 2-- I looked 30.
当你82岁时 我看起来仍然只有30岁
When you're 82,I'm still gonna look 30.
那你到底多少岁?
So how old are you really?
11月就满85了
I'm gonna be 85 this november.
能永生对我来说很诱惑噢
(Chuckles) immortality looks pretty good to me.
我可不觉得
Not from where I'm sitting.
来了
Here we go.
"第一大道和主大道路口 没有关于撞人逃逸的警方报告"
"No police reports of a hit-and-run on 1st and main.
也没人拨♥打♥911报♥警♥
" No 9-1-1 hits,either.
违规停车处理部的人说 他们在那个十字路口拖走了一辆弃车
Parking enforcement said they towed an abandoned car from that intersection
是用Jeffrey Pollock医生的名字登记的
that's registered to a dr. Jeffrey pollock.
他住在Hillside 2810号♥
2810 hillside.
"在车里等着"就是说...
and "wait in the car" means...
上次那事情进行得真顺利哈
yeah,'cause that worked out so well last time.
这是什么味道?
What's that smell?
血
blood.
跟紧我
Stay close.
她死了吗?
Is she dead?
可能她还没死
Maybe she's not dead.
她死了
She's dead.
已经没有心跳了
There's no heartbeat.
那么远 你都可以看出来?
You can tell that from here?
她也变成吸血鬼了吗?
Is she going to turn into a vampire,too?
不 他并没有改变她
No.He didn't turn her.
只是谋杀了她
He just murdered her.
我们得查出他到哪儿去了
We need to figure out where he's gone.
每一次杀戮 都让Pollock变得越来越危险
With every kill,pollock becomes more dangerous.
他的嗜血欲望会变得更加强烈
His bloodlust will only get worse.
那是自己的妻子
It was his wife.
他杀了他的妻子
He killed his own wife.
他们看起来很幸福
They look so happy.
在变成吸血鬼之前 你一定也有正常人的生活吧...
You must've had a normal life before you became a vampire--
工作 朋友 家庭...
a job,friends,family...
是的
I did.
但是当我变身以后 对他们来说 我成了危险
But once I was turned,be I came a danger to them all.
我不得不和他们断绝了联♥系♥
I had to give them up.
你结婚了吗?
Were you married?
有过一次
Once.
后来怎么样了?
What happened?
她死了
She died.
你试图把她变成...
Did you try and turn her into a--
她死了 说完了
she's dead.Period.
好的 我很抱歉
Okay.Sorry.
相信我 你才不抱歉呢
You're not.Trust me.
他在圣洁天使医院上班
He works at sacred angels hospital.
我们必须马上赶过去
We have to get there now.
你认为他要吸病人的血?
You think he'd feed on his patients?
新变的吸血鬼十分渴求血
New vampires crave blood.
还有什么地方比医院更好呢?
Where better to find it than a hospital?
他回来了
he's back.
待在这儿 别动
stay here.Stay.
不是你吧...
You didn'T...
是她老公干的...
it was her husband--
剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表