剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表
你跟Hank Bishop谈过没有?
Have you interviewed hank bishop yet?
他和Dominic当晚有冲突
He and dominic got into it at the party.
没有 警♥察♥到时他已经走了
No, he was gone by the time the cops got there.
他们还在找他
They're still looking for him.
你打算关她多久?
How long are you gonna keep her?
直到我挖出她的秘密
Till I figure out what she's hiding.
我的体育场身价1亿 Dominic的死却上了头条
$100 million worth of architecture, and all the papers talk about is dominic's death.
至少我还被一笔带过呢
At least I get a write-off.
- Simone呢? - Talbot还扣着她
- Where's simone? - Talbot's still holding her.
他还不确定Dominic的死是否是意外
He's not sure if dominic's death was an accident or not.
他说Simone认识Dominic
He said simone knew dominic.
她没跟我提过这事
Well, she never said anything to me.
Talbot认为他们俩睡过
Talbot thinks they were sleeping together.
我们不是单一制
Well, we're not exclusive.
再说Simone没跟我在一起时 做什么与我无关
And anyway, what simone does when she's not with me is her business.
还挺平等主义嘛
How very egalitarian of you.
别乱扣帽子
Wow, that's a big word.
先别管Simone了 整件事牵涉太多吸血鬼了
Look, forget simone. Okay, there's too many vampires mixed up in this.
别担心
Look, don't worry.
我们会在警♥察♥问讯前 搞清楚Dominic到底怎么回事
We'll find out what happened to dominic before the cops start asking the wrong questions.
从Emma和Jackson开始 Dominic的经纪人
We'll start with emma and jackson, dominic's managers.
好 我先回家了
Good. I'm going home.
就寝时间过
It's past my bedtime.
Josef很不安
josef's upset.
我看他在吃醋 他跟Simone交换的体液 恐怕不仅仅是血
I think he's jealous, and that blood isn't the only bodily fluid that he and simone are exchanging.
真难相信他会陷进去
It's hard to believe he'd get that involved.
跟"供血人"?
With a freshie?
尤其是"供血人"
Especially with a freshie.
Josef有他自己的规矩
Josef has his rules.
Josef说你要过来 他还说你是... 怎么讲...吸血鬼家族的朋友
josef said you'd be coming by and that you're-- how shall we say-- friend of the family.
没错 我想是的
I guess I am, yeah.
在派对上我看到你和Jackson在一起 你俩是怎么认识的?
so I saw you with jackson at the party. How did you two meet?
大灾荒时期 安葬了家人后 我就从爱尔兰逃难到美国
Oh, I came over from ireland during the famine, buried my family there.
在船上我被转变成了吸血鬼 却连谁干的都没看清
I was turned on the ship, never even saw who did it.
太可怕了
How horrible.
是啊 我哥哥是个拳击手
Yes, well, my brother was a boxer.
所以我初到纽约 就去了拳击场
So when I landed in new york, I went to the fights,
来怀恋昔日的感觉 我就在那里见到了Jackson
searching for something familiar, and jacksos n wathere.
在初识的那一刻 我便感受到了家的气息
The moment I saw him, he felt like home.
他给你安全感
He made you feel safe.
他不介意我是异类
You know, he didn't care what I was.
所以我知道他就是真命天子
That's how I knew he was the one.
是他要求你转变他?
So he let you turn him?
他想和我永生永世在一起
He wanted to be with me... forever.
只可惜我当时不知道他还打鼾
Just wish I'd known about the snoring first.
那么...时至今日 你后悔过吗?
So... after all this time, no regrets?
没有 一次都没有
No, not one.
150年了 我依然清楚地记得
150 years later, I can still remember exactly
在我们相识的那晚 Jackson的穿着
what jackson was wearing the night we first met.
Dominic和Hank为什么在派对上大打出手?
So what were dominic and hank fighting about at the party?
Hank和Dominic都在Hearst的队里
Hank was on the hearst team with dominic.
他们处处竞争 上场时间啦 女人啦 你能想到的一切都在竞争范围之列
They would compete for everything--playing time, girls, you name it.
有没有哪个个别的女孩子?
Any particular girls?
Dominic是个随处播种的欲乐者
Dominic was sowing his wild oats.
这种说法还流行不?
Do they still say that?
他还不够成熟 所以凡事都没认真过
he wasn't mature enough for anything serious.
你觉得Hank会杀他吗?
Do you think hank is capable of murder?
Dominic声名大噪了
Dominic made the big time.
Hank却觉得成名的该是自己 他们之间的仇恨过于深重了
Hank thought it should h him there was a lot of bad blood there.
多么美丽的画面
That's beautiful.
干了这么些年 终于学会温柔了哈?
Gettin' soft after all these years?
Hearst可是我"三月疯"首选 (美国人称NCAA决赛为"三月疯")
Hearst was in my march madness bracket.
这家伙帮我赢了注呢
This guy helped me win the office pool.
我就不能难过下
Can't a man grieve?
死因是?
C.O.D.?
颈部折断
Neck snapped.
意外还是谋杀?
Accident or murder?
还不清楚 不过让我感兴趣的倒是 他身上的吸血鬼味道
Not sure, but i was wondering about all the vamp smell on him.
那天晚上他身边有不少吸血鬼
Well, he was around a lot of vampires last night.
Dominic在死前有过性行为
Dominic had sex right before he died.
没错 现场调查员在他身上发现了血迹
Yup. Crime scene guys found blood on him--
在水中能被氯和其他化学物质降解
pretty degraded from the chlorine and other chemicals in the water,
但血型是B型阳性血 与Dominic的不符
but the type was b-positive--not dominic'S.
那么就是他同伙的了
So it could be his partner'S.
你能拿到那血样吗?
Can you get ahold of that blood sample?
那个血液鉴定法医Gary "三月疯"的赌债还欠着我不少呢
Gary the forensic hematologist owes me serious for march madness.
- 请随意 - 还用你说
- make yourself at home. - I always do.
- 有啥好事吗? - Simone获释了
- What are we celebrating? - Simone's release.
无正当理由的话 检察署最多只能扣留人24小时
The D.A.Can only keep someone in for 24 hours without probable cause.
但你的嫌疑还没完全洗清
But they haven't cleared you yet.
所以才找你嘛
And that's your job.
我很感谢你和Beth的鼎力相助
I really appreciate you and beth's help.
好吧
Right.
Simone...
simone...
你和Dominic到底是什么关系?
what exactly was your relationship with dominic?
我曾为他的家族工作 后来却给他的事业帮了不少忙
I did some work for his family and ended up following his career pretty closely.
是吗? 怎么都没听你说起过?
Yeah? You never told me that.
- 哦 我并不想让你误会 - 他有没勾搭你啊?
- Well, I didn't want you to get the wrong idea. - What? Did he hit on you?
- 偶尔咯 - 真的?
- Occasionally. - Really?
不过说真的 Dominic和所有女人都调情
But then again, dominic hit on every woman he ever met.
我总是让他吃闭门羹
I always turned him down.
是这样 警方在Dominic的尸体上 发现了血迹...
Yeah, well, the police found blood on dominic's body...
是B型阳性血
b-positive.
看吧 我就说么 Simone是清白的
You see? There you go. Simone's cleared.
我是B型阴性血
I'm b-negative.
就算如此 我觉得还是应该给警方 留个样本为好
Still, I think we should give the police a sample.
我说 有必要那么复杂么
Look, there's a much easier way to settle this.
Josef 不要
josef, don'T.
给
here.
当然 仅限工作用途
For professional purposes only, of course.
嗨 Beth
hi, beth.
我们只是在小酌
We were just having drinks.
我看见了
I can see that.
咱们该走了
we should go.
可这儿的气氛有点怪
But this is so awkward.
- 不过我喜欢 - 我就知道
- I love awkward. - I know.
警方在Dominic的尸体上发现了血迹
The police found blood on dominic's body.
我只是想确认一下那是不是Simone的
I was just making sure it wasn't simone'S.
那工作留给实验室就好
They have laboratories for that.
- Beth... - 得了 别说了
- Beth-- - no. Stop.
关于Hank Bishop有新突破了
I have a lead on hank bishop.
他就是和Dominic在派对上打架的人
He's the guy dominic was fighting with at the party.
你要不要一起去?
Are you coming with me or what?
警方已经搜查过这里了
so the police already checked this place out,
但我想你能来查漏补缺一下
but I thought you might pick up on something they missed.
我觉得你不想多谈刚才的事
I assume you don't want to talk about what happened.
为什么这么想?
Why would you assume that?
因为自打出了我家 你一句话都没说过
Because you haven't said a word to me since we left my apartment.
那你想让我说什么?
Well, what do you expect me to say?
我不是在吸Simone的血 好不好? 没什么大不了的
I wasn't feeding on simone, okay? It wasn't a big deal.
可我怎么觉得像是 你俩在亲热时被我撞见了呢?
Then why do I feel like i walked in on you two making out?
我们没有亲热
We were not making out.
就算要亲热 也只会是和你
I only want to make out with you.
是啊 可你怎么不喜欢吸我的血呢
Yeah, but you don't want to drink my blood.
怎么着 你想让我吸你的血?
Whoa, you want me to drink your blood?
- 这都哪儿跟哪儿啊? - 没有 我不是...
- Where is this coming from? - No, I don'T...
只是那次你在沙漠里奄奄一息的时候 吸了我的血
it's just that when you were dying in the desert and yofeu d on me,
当时你一副事关生死的忧虑神情 但现在你却说没什么大不了
you made it seem like it was a big deal, and now you're saying it's not,
请你谅解一下我的小小不解
so please forgive me for being a little confused.
哦天哪 我真该穿着防护服来
oh, god, I should've worn my hazmat suit.
剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表