剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表
This isn't working.
这样下去不行
- It's just a case. - A case?
﹣只是去调查案子 ﹣案子?
A story.Whatever. Work.It's...
做报道 总之是工作 是…
Look me in the eye right now and tell me you don't have feelings for him.
现在看着我的眼睛 告诉我你对他没感觉
Look me in the eye...
看着我的眼睛…
And tell me that.
告诉我
You ready?
你准备好了?
Oh,i'll--i can-- i'll come back.
哦 我…我一会儿再来
- No. - No.
﹣不用 ﹣不必
I was just leaving.
我正要走
You two have fun in new york.
祝你们在纽约玩得愉快
If you need to stay--
你要不要留下来…
no,it's okay.Let's go.
不要 没事的 我们走吧
How did you get in here?
你怎么进来的?
I work for you,remember?
我替你做事 不记得了吗?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Josef kostan-- tell me about him.
Josef Kostan…跟我讲讲他的事
Is he dead?
他死了吗?
No,he's not.
没有 他还活着
He walked aw from an explosion no one could possibly have survived.
他幸免于难 没人能熬过那场爆♥炸♥
His friend dangled me off a balcony with only one arm.
他朋友差点单手把我扔下阳台
Now you're gonna tell me how any of this is possible,
要么你现在告诉我到底怎么回事
Or i'm gonna put an air bubble into your bloodstream
要么我把这管空气推进你血管
and you're gonna stroke out without having gotten your revenge.
复仇计划完成前你就会中风而亡
He's aampire.
他是吸血鬼
That's not funny,old man.
这么说并不好玩 老家伙
No,it's not.
我没开玩笑
Now tell me everything about them.
告诉我关于他们的一切
Tell me...
告诉我…
How to kill them.
怎么才能杀死他们
Mr. Kostan,we've been expecting you.
Kostan先生 我们一直在等您
Yes,sir,i will.
好的 先生 明白
Sorry. Mr. Whitley isn't receiving visitors.
抱歉 Whitley先生现在不会见访客
Oh,please,can you ask him again?
拜托了 能再确认一次吗?
He was very clear.
他态度很明确
- This is really important. - I'm sure it is.
﹣这件事非常重要 ﹣完全理解
Now is there anything else i can do for you?
我还能为您做点什么吗?
Yes,can you tell him it's regarding josef kostan?
嗯 你能告诉他是关于Josef Kostan吗?
No way.
不要
Hey,we asked nicely.
我们已经先礼后兵了
They said no.
是他们不放行
After you.
您先请
Mr. Whitley,there are people here.
Whitley先生 您有访客
I'm not sure how they got in.
不清楚他们怎么进来的
Should i call the police?
需要我报♥警♥吗?
Mr. Whitley,we think you might be in danger.
Whitley先生 我们认为您现在很危险
No,leave us.
不必了 你出去吧
You hired a hit man to kill sef kostan.
你雇了职业杀手 去谋杀Josef Kostan
No...
我没有…
Sir,we have evidence--
先生 我们有证据…
I hired him to kill charles fitzgerald.
我雇他杀Charles Fitzgerald
Who?
谁?
That was his name when he took my daughter from me...
把我女儿带走的人 就叫这个名字…
When he murdered her.
他杀了她
Sara was 21 when that picture was taken.
这张照片上 Sara才21岁
That was 1955.
当时是1955年
In a few months,she was gone.
几个月后她就死了
You ink josef is responsible for the death of your daughter?
你认为Josef是杀害你女儿的凶手?
I ow what he is.
我知道他的底细
He's a monster.
他是个怪物
He took my daughter from me.
他把我女儿从我身边带走
Well,you better tell me all about josef,
你最好告诉我关于Josef的一切
so i can find him before he finds you.
我才能在他找到你之前先找到他
there...
那边…
In that drawer.
抽屉里
Bring me that diary.
把日记本给我
This was my sara.
这是Sara的日记
My wife kept it from me until she died two years ago.
我妻子一直瞒着我 直到两年前她去世 我才知道
My daughter was a beautiful,innocent,trusting young woman.
我的女儿 美丽 善良 单纯
Her only mistake was falling in love with fitzgerald.
她唯一的错误是爱上了Fitzgerald
He exploited her love.
他利用了她的爱
He seduced sara,and then he killed her.
他引诱Sara 然后杀了她
I couldn't protect her then...
那时我保护不了她…
But i can avenge her now.
但现在我能为她报仇了
So is that all in the diary?
一切都写在日记里吗?
Read for yourself.
自己看吧
So you hired someone to kill him.
所以你雇了杀手杀他
It took me two years to find fitzgerald.
我花了两年时间才找到Fitzgerald
I can't die knowing that monster still walks this earth.
知道他还逍遥在世上 我会死不瞑目的
You're gonna have to leave now.
你们必须离开了
Thank you.
谢谢
Listen to this--
听听这个…
"it doesn't matter to me what he is.I love him."
“我不在乎他是谁 我爱他”
"i want to be with him,even though he tells me it's impossible."
“我要和他在一起 即使他告诉我绝对不可能”
"i know our love can overcome any obstacle."
“我知道我们的爱能克服一切障碍”
"i want him to turn me into what he is."
“我要他把我变成他的同类”
"he says it's dangerous,but i don't care."
“他说这很危险 但我不在乎”
"i'm not afraid."
“我无所畏惧”
"it's the ly way we can be together forever."
“只有以这种方式 我们才能永远在一起”
"I'm ready."
“我准备好了”
That was the last entry.
那是最后一次记录
So josef never mentioned any of this?
Josef从没提过这件事吗?
- Never told you about sara? - No.
﹣没跟你说起过Sara? ﹣没有
I knew he lived here in new york before he moved to los angeles.
我知道他搬到洛杉矶前住在纽约
Vamps tend to move around. We can't stay in one spot for too long.
吸血鬼总是搬来搬去 我们不能在同一个地方呆太久
You have. You stayed in l.a.
你有啊 你一直呆在洛杉矶
I like the weather.
我喜欢那儿的天气
Really?
是吗?
It's sam.
是Sam
Hey,what did you find out?
嘿 查到什么了?
Josef was picked up at the terminal by an h & g limo.
Josef在站头被辆租来的豪华轿车接走了
I'll text you the drop-off address.
下车地址我发信息给你
Okay,thanks.
好 谢了
301 Waverly Place
Waverley坊301号♥
Can i help you?
有何贵干?
Yes,we're looking for josef kostan.
我们找Josef Kostan
No one by that name is here.
这里没人叫这个名字
Are you sure?
你确定?
A limo service just dropped him off at this address.
刚才一辆豪华轿车 把他送到这里
I don't know what to tell you.
那我就不知道了
What about charles fitzgerald? Do you know him?
那Charles Fitzgerald呢? 认识这个人吗?
It's okay,paula. You can let 'em in.
没事的 Paula 让他们进来吧
Well,you can run,but you can't hide,huh?
跑得了 藏不了 对吧?
Not from me... Charles.
至少藏不了我…Charles
So we had a pretty interesting talk with john whitley.
我们和John Whitley好好谈过了
You wanna tell me what's going on?
不打算跟我解释一下吗?
Mick,beth...
Mick Beth…
This is sara...********
这位是Sara…Sara Whitley
You can take your dinner break.
你可以去吃饭休息了
I'll watch her.
我来照顾她
What's wrong with her?
她怎么了?
Uh,she's been in a coma... Since 1955.
她一直在昏迷状态…从1955年到现在
Oh,my god. She hasn't aged.
天呐 她一点都没有变老
You know,i met her at grand central station,and we were both waiting for a train.
我在中♥央♥车站遇到她 我们等同一趟车
She asked me for a light,and the moment i looked into her eyes,
她问我借火点烟 我看着她眼睛的那一刻
i knew that she was somethin' special.
意识到她是多么特别
I knew better than to get involved with a human.
我知道和人类恋爱会是怎样
I knew it was a mistake,but i did it anyway.
我知道不应该 但情不自禁
And for months,i thought i was keeping my secret from her,
几个月过去了 我以为自己隐瞒得很好
but then i discovered that she knew.
然后我发现她知道了
剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表