剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表
我知道 可你好好戴着芯片呢
I'll see you inside.
里面见
???
我受到了邀请
thank you.
谢谢
Don't let anybody else in.
别让其他人进去
???
- 黑水晶? - 谢谢
that girl that just came up?
那个刚出现的女孩?
The scanner said renee beresford.
扫描仪上写着Renee Beresford
Your model friend.
你的模特朋友
You want me to pull her out?
想让我把她撵出去吗?
I'll handle it.
我来处理这事
black crystal?
黑水晶?
Thank you.
谢谢
thank you.
谢谢
We prefer you consume it on the premises.
我们希望你当堂服用
Uh, I was just waiting for a friend.We were gonna share.
我在等个朋友 我们一起分享
Why are you wasting your time?
你为什么要浪费时间呢?
She's not even supposed to be here.
她甚至都不该来这儿
Calvin, go get me a drink.
Calvin 去给我倒杯酒
You're not renee beresford.
你不是Renee Beresford
How did you get her chip?
你怎么拿到她的芯片的?
Oh, renee gave it to me.
哦 Renee送给我的
I just wanted to try whatever it was she was doing.
我不过想尝试下她做的事
Then try iT.
那就尝吧
It's all for you.
这完全就是给你尝的
I'm gonna wait for my friend.
我要等我朋友来
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉来晚了
I knew I should've closed the window.
我就知道该把窗关上
You must be lola.
你一定是Lola
And you are?
你是?
We have a mutual friend.
我们有个共同的朋友
He's been worried about you.
他一直在担心你
If it's the friend I'm thinking of, he's not worried.
如果是我想到的那个朋友 他就没在担心
Trust me. This little thing here helping you track me down?
相信我 这个小东西帮你找到我的?
She's got nothing to do with this.
她跟此事无关
Oh, I think she does.
哦 我认为有关
Your friend and I have something in common.
你朋友和我有些共同之处
But you can see that,can't you?
可你能看出来 对吗?
And you two--don't tell me.
也别告诉我 你们俩
Just friends?
只是朋友?
Leave her alone.
别烦她
He lets you know what we are
他让你知道我们是什么
and then leads you on the edge of our world, looking in.
然后引领你到我们世界的边缘 朝里窥看
Don't you want to do more then just look?
难道除了窥探你就不想更进一步?
What is that?
这是什么?
It's what she came here for.
她此行的目的
It's, uh, black crystal.
这是 黑水晶
Well, you found it.You should go.
你找到了 你该走了
He cares about you,but he hasn't turned you.
他关心你 可没有转变你
Nobody's turning anyone.
没人要转变谁
I don't want that.
我不需要
You say that now.
你现在是这么说
You're young,but in a year or two,
你很年轻 但是过个一年两年
when he stops coming around,
当他一去不复返
and you look in the mirror,
而你看着镜中的自己
I knowlo've youoked at him and wondered,
我知道你曾看着他 心里好奇
what does it feel like to move
在静谧幽深的黑夜
through the night so powerful,
雷霆万钧 来去自如是什么感觉
nothing can touch you?
没什么能够碰到你?
I can give you that...
我可以让你有这种体验
I said leave her alone.
我说了别烦她
Without turning you.
而不用转变你
Taste it.
尝尝
Just once, and you'll see.
仅一次 你就会明白
(man) this is the police.
警♥察♥
We need everybody to move against the far wall.
所有人都靠墙站
Cops!
警♥察♥!
Get rid of everything!
把所有东西都弄掉!
Remember, darling,
记住 亲爱的
half the world is night.
世界的一半是黑夜
Bag that.
把这个装袋
You've got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
???
封锁这些出口
Josh--
Josh
don'T.
别
Pat everyone down,
搜查每个人
starting with him.
从他开始
Hey. ????
非常乐意 来吧
???
你知道该怎么做
come on
快
Thanks for taking me home.
谢谢你带我回家
Look...
听着...
I asked you not to follow that story.
我要你不要追踪这则报导
Fine.
好吧
Be angry if you want to.
想生气就生气吧
I don't want to,
我不想生气
but what do you expect when I walk into a club we're raiding
可是当我踏进我们突袭的俱乐部
and see you there with mick st. John?
看到你和Mick St. John一起 你想要我怎样?
Oh,that's what this is about.
哦 原来是为了这个
How do you think that looks?
你认为这看起来象是怎么回事?
I think it looks like
我认为这看起来象
I'm a good reporter who got to a drug source
我是个好记者 赶在地方检察官办公室之前
before the D.A.'S office,
发现了药物的源头
and I wasn't there with mick.
我并非是和Mick在那里约会
Not really.
不是的
Look, I'm--I'm gonna go.
听着 我得走了
I'll call you later, okay?
晚些给你电♥话♥ 好吗?
Okay.
好吧
(josef) so?
怎么说?
Got somethin' for you.
有东西给你
Yeah?
是吗?
Black crystal.
黑水晶
Oh, so I'm financing a drug operation?
哦 那么我是在赞助药物经营了?
Not just.
不仅仅如此
This is vampire blood.
这是吸血鬼的血
Yes,apparently the high... is us.
是的 显然令人飘飘欲仙的...是我们
Where's she getting the blood?
她从哪弄来的血?
I found one vamp drained.
我发现有个吸血鬼被抽干了血
I'll bet there's more.
我打赌还有更多
Preying on her own kind.
她在捕食同类
I should have known.
我应该知道
She stole a million bucks from you.
她从你这里偷了一百万
How could you know?
你怎么可能知道?
She didn't steal it.
她没有偷
She didn't steal it?
她没有偷?
She asked,and I gave it to her.
她开口要 我给她的
I can't help myself,
我控制不住自己
but I thought she had,you know, uh, limits.
可我以为她...有限度
The vampire used to make this survived maybe for hundreds of years.
被用来做药的吸血鬼也许生存了几百年
This used to be someone,
他曾是某个人
and lola exterminated him,
Lola却除掉了他
reduced him down to a vial of party drugs,fed him to humans.
把他缩小成一瓶派对用药 拿去喂给人类
Yeah,some of those are dying, too.
有些服用的人也在死去
Look, I know this isn't what you signed up for,
听着 我知道雇你查案不包括这个
but you can't let the cops solve this case.
可你不能让警♥察♥来解决这个案子
Lola won't hide what she is.
Lola不会隐瞒自己身份的
The cops find her--
警♥察♥要是发现她
they find us.
也就发现了我们
Yeah.
是的
Don't worry about that.
对此你不必担心
I'm not gonna let that happen.
剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表