剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表
- Be brave,buddy. - Right.
勇敢点
Be brave.
要是我能用项链系紧Josh的动脉
If I can tie the necklace around josh's artery,
就能止住他腿部的流血
I can stop the bleeding in his leg.
你会没事的 你会好好的
You're okay. You're okay.
今…今天是星期几?
What... what--what day is it?
星期五
It's friday.
十…十月吗?
Oct-october?
不 亲爱的 是一月
No,sweetie,it's january.
我们的周年纪念是在♥十♥月♥
Our anniversary's in october.
我知道
I know.
17号♥那天 你第一次约我出去 还记得吗?
You took me on our first date on the 17th,remember?
你带我去了你最爱的潜水酒吧 乡村客栈?
You took me to your favorite dive bar,the rustic inn?
还有高尔夫游戏赛
Video golf.
咱们疯到凌晨2点都还不睡觉
we stayed up till 2:00 in the morning.
我这辈子都没这么开心过
I've never had so much fun my whole life.
我得证实一下 你是不是我的型啊
I had to make sure you were my kind of girl.
动脉被系紧了
The artery's clamped.
应该能阻止血涌向他的腿了
That should stop the blood flow to the legs.
这些鲜血让Beth感到痛不欲生
all this blood is taking its toll on beth.
让我感到痛不欲生的 是这火♥辣♥辣的阳光
It's the sunlight that's taking its toll on me.
救护车要多久才能到?
How long on that ambulance?
唔 大概还要二、三分钟吧
Uh,two,maybe three minutes.
他撑不到三分钟了
He won't last three.
末了 生死相隔也仅为一线之间
at the end of the day,not a lot separates life and death.
他需要心肺复苏术
He needs C.P.R.
你得替他做人工呼吸
You're gonna have to breathe for him.
﹣知道怎么做吗? ﹣知道
- Do you know how to do that? - Yes.
好 开始
Okay. Breathe now.
呼两次 加油
Two breaths. Come on.
﹣使片刻相处 都变得弥足珍贵起来 ﹣很好
- That's what makes it precious. - Okay.
再来
and breathe.
坚持住啊 伙计!
Come on,man!
不许你离开我!Josh!
Don't leave me! Josh!
我不再听得到声音了…没有脉搏 没有血液的流动 什么都没有
I don't hear anything-- no pulse,no circulation,nothing.
不要离开我
Stay with me.
陪着我 Josh
Stay with me,josh.
你能救他的
You can save him.
不 我不能这么做
no. I can't do that.
你可以的 把他变成吸血鬼 他就能活下来
Yes,you can. Turn him.He'll live.
那不叫活着 Beth
That's not living,beth.
救救他 拜托 就当为了我
save him,please,for me.
求你了!
Please!
他是人类 Beth 懂吗?
He's human,beth,okay?
生死是在所难免的
This is what happens.
他的心脏在45秒之前 停止了跳动
his heart stopped 45 seconds ago.
借过 准备好输氧
Excuse me. Ready to ventilate.
准备好了
Copy that. Ady y oentilate.
没有脉搏 没有呼吸 准备心脏电复律术
No pulse.He's not breathing. I'm gonna do paddle check.
﹣闪开 ﹣闪开
- clear. - clear.
看下有无脉搏
Check for pulse.
﹣没有 ﹣好
- No pulse. -
再来
Defib.
我来确认脉搏 没有脉搏
I'm gonna check the pulse. No pulse.
﹣大家闪开 ﹣闪开
- Everybody clear. - Clear.
确认脉搏
check for pulse.
脉搏…还是没有
Pulse... no pulse.
﹣充电到360瓦 准备好了吗? ﹣闪开
- Charging 360.Everybody clear? - Clear.
非常抱歉 他去了
I'm sorry. He's gone.
Beth
Beth.
离我远点
Stay away from me.
Bustos不肯交待
bustos ain't talking.
Huertos还在重症监护中 Tejada估计早跑远了
Huertos is in intensive care,and tejada's probably long gone.
给我5分钟 单独和Bustos谈谈
Give me five minutes alone with bustos.
行了 Mick 我可不能放这行
Risk letting this guy walk on a technicality?
(Mick的做法♥会♥让法官在庭审中以 技术性违规为由 让疑犯无罪开释)
Come on,mick. I can't do that.
冒着技术性风险 让这混♥蛋♥逍遥法外?
He's not gonna walk.
他跑不了
There's not gonna be a technicality. I won't touch him.
不会有什么技术性违规的 我一根毫毛都不会碰他
You can watch from here.
你可以就在这儿监视嘛
Just give me five minutes.
给我5分钟就行
Alone.
单独的
All right. You got five minutes.
好吧 就给你5分钟
This is a waste of time.
真是浪费时间
I'm gonna ask you a question,and you probably should answer it.
我就问一个问题 你最好乖乖回答我
H.E.M. No canta.
“死亡兄弟”无可奉告
get him away! Get him away!
让他走!让他走!
Get him away from me!
快把他带走!
Get him away!
快走!
tell me where to find tejada.
告诉我哪里能找到Tejada
El diablo! Get him away!
鬼啊!快把他带走!
El diablo! Get him away!
鬼啊!快把他带走!
Get him away!
快点!
where is Tejada
Tejada在哪?
whatever he's doing,it's working.
他的做法貌似挺管用嘛
Last time.
最后问你次
where is he? answer my question.
他在哪?老实回答我
He's at the-- he's at the hollenback bar...
他在…他在Hollenback酒吧…
near chatsworth.
在Chatsworth附近(洛城西北部)
what happened?
什么情况?
He's holed up at the compos bar in boyle heights.
他藏在Compos酒吧 就在Boyle Heights路那里(洛城东部)
compos bar Boyle heights?
Boyle Heights路 Compos酒吧?
Good work.
好样的
I hated lying to carl like that,
我讨厌对Carl撒谎
but tejada had eluded the legal system enough,and I had a score to settle.
但Tejada已经钻尽了司法系统的空子 我必须得摆平他
Tejada made this personal.
Tejada把这件事私人恩怨化
When it comes to revenge and vampires,blood is vengeance.
当事关吸血鬼与复仇时 血祭才是唯一的解决之法
where's tejada?
Tejada在哪?
No s?
你说啥?
and then there's the part in every bar scene where the bartender pulls out shotgun.
然后就发生了每个酒吧都会出现的场景 酒保拔出了长枪
right on cue.
正中目标哦
You missed me.
你没打到偶
I see them staring at me like I'm inhuman.
我看到他们瞪视着我 像是看到了一个异类
Those looks used to bother me.
那些眼神惹恼了我
Not now.
但不是现在
Where's tejada?
Tejada在哪?
in his office
在他办公室里
tejada.
Tejada
What? You come to my place.
怎么?你小子敢来我的地盘
You come to my place and spill blood.
到了我的地盘 还敢大开杀戒
Big mistake,'cause now I'll have your blood.
你可犯了个大错 因为现在我要你血溅于此
gonna answer that?
不打算接吗?
I don't wanna talk to anyone.
我不想和任何人说话
please,could you just leave?
拜托 你就走吧 好吗?
Just give me a minute.
就给我一分钟
I know you're angry that I didn't turn josh,but I didn't kill him.
我知道 你气我没有把Josh变成吸血鬼 但我并没有杀他
Huerta killed him.
是Huerta杀了他
Tejada killed him.
是Tejada杀了他
Beth...
Beth…
his job killed him.
是他的工作葬送了他
You can't blame me for him being gone.
你不能因为他的死而责怪我
Turning someone into a vampire isn't saving a life. It's taking one.
将人类变成吸血鬼并不是在拯救生命 而是在掠夺生命啊
Because it's such a curse. I know.
那像是一种诅咒 我知道
You tell me all the time.
你一直这么和我说
You don't know.
你根本不明白
Beth,how could you know?
Beth 你怎么会明白?
If you hate what you are so much,then why do you go on living?
如果你真这么怨恨身为一个吸血鬼 那为何还苟活在这世上?
You make me want to.
是你让我眷恋呐
I'm not really sure.
我也不知道
I'm not really sure.
我也不清楚
I did a lot of bad things after I was turned,beth--
被变成吸血鬼后 我做了很多坏事 Beth
剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表