剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表
他绝对不是你能想象到的人
He's so not what you would expect.
他进监狱后成了个雕塑家 他还参与了把边缘少年带向艺术的活动
He became a sculptor when he was in prison,got involved with a program to bring at-risk kids to art.
昨天只有一件事我没搞懂
There's one thing I didn't quite understand yesterday.
为什么警♥察♥那么确信 Lee Jay就是谋杀Eileen的凶手?
Why were the cops so convinced that lee jay was guilty of eileen's murder?
他有前科
He had some priors.
有了伪证 他的可能性就更大了
He was an easy mark,even with the contaminated evidence.
警♥察♥做了伪证?
The police contaminated the evidence?
事实上是个私♥人♥侦♥探♥
It was a P.I.,Actually.
他差点就把Lee Jay给打死了
He almost beat lee jay to death.
Mick St.John
Mick st.John.
Mick St.John? 你确定吗?
mick st.John? Are you sure?
我当然确定了 我写的这书
Of course I'm sure. I wrote the book.
就在这儿
Here.
哦 天哪
Oh,my gosh.
你认识他?
Do you know him?
他从来都没回过我电♥话♥
He never returned my calls.
是啊 可是 我认识的Mick St.John像是30岁左右
Yeah,I mean,the mick st.John I know is,like,30.
可这是发生在25年前
This happened 25 years ago.
应该不是同一个人吧
This can't be the same guy.
你知道带着一份写着"谢谢你 把我从连环杀手的手中救出来"的礼物
do you have any idea how hard it is to come up with a gift that says,
上来拜访你有多难吗?
thanks for saving me from a psycho serial killer?
"好教养"小姐不代劳那个?
Miss manners doesn't cover that?
是啊 所以...
Surprisingly,no. So...
25年的酒 谢谢
25-year-old. Thank you.
我想也许你想看看这个
I thought you might want to see this.
我一个朋友写的
A friend of mine wrote it.
有个叫Mick St.John的人卷入其中
There was a P.I.Involved in this case called mick st.John.
真的?
Really?
所以?
So?
那张照片是1950年的 是我成为吸血鬼前拍的
That picture was from 1950,back before I became a vampire,
但是胶片还是能把我拍下来
when film could still capture my image.
那是我父亲
That's my father.
太像了吧 双胞胎一样
Looks more like your twin.
我继承了很明显的基因
I inherited some strong genes.
这书说你父亲和Lee Jay有过很大的冲突
The book says your father had a serious run-in with lee jay.
他有没有跟你说起过?
Did he ever tell you about that?
好像有
Kind of.
他说Lee Jay是那种无法自♥制♥的败类
He told me lee jay was one of those broken individuals who can't stop themselves,
他说他们罪有应得
that they have to kill.
所以你也许应该告诉你朋友 她完全错了
So you might want to tell your friend she's got it all wrong.
她是个很好的记者
She's a really good reporter.
她调查得非常仔细
She researched this very carefully.
告诉她她完全错了
Tell her she got it wrong.
好吧
Okay.
再告诉她要小心
And tell her to be careful.
我想我该走了
I guess I should go.
嘿 Lee Jay
Hey,lee jay.
嘿
Hey.
重获自♥由♥ 感觉好吗?
Good to be free again,huh?
是啊 被关了25年 万幸的是现在出来了
Yeah,25 years late,but good to be out.
我把你要的东西带来了
Now we got that stuff you wanted.
很好
Good.
木棒
********
找得没错吧?
We********
对 就是这种东西
Yeah,somethin' like that.
见到你真高兴 Bobby
it's good to see you,bobby.
Lee Jay被假释后 我就感觉到你肯定会出现
I had a feeling you'd drop by after they paroled lee jay.
我知道我应该跟你保持联♥系♥的
Yeah,I know. I should have kept in touch.
你现在已经来了 还在四处打量
But you're here now,and get a load of this.
Desmond侦探 我是Lee Jay Spalding
detective desmond,lee jay spalding.
你逮捕了我 把我关进监狱
You arrested me,helped put me behind bars.
我在假释听证会上看到你了 你一直在告诉陪审团不要放我出来
I saw you at all my parole hearings,always telling the board not to set me free.
现在我想告诉你 我原谅你了
Well,I want you to know that I,uh,I forgive you.
对我来说那些都过去了
It's all behind me now.
我想我根本不需要他的原谅
Well,when I want forgiveness,I won't be applying to lee jay spalding.
他被释放 是我的过错
It's my fault that he's out.
是那本书的问题
It's the book's fault.
现在他会继续杀人 Bobby
He'll kill again,bobby.
只要他找到一个女人
As soon as he finds a woman to play.
我想他已经有目标了 那个作者
I think he may have already-- the author.
他们会有段甜蜜的日子
Well,that's gonna be some honeymoon.
你还有那个案件的档案吗? 他第一个妻子的?
You still got that case file? The first wife?
哦 另外一个所谓的自杀案?
Oh,yeah. That other so-called suicide?
我帮你准备好了
I got it out for you.
如果我们能把这个当作证据 他就不会被放出来了
You know,he wouldn't be getting out if we'd been able to admit that as evidence.
我知道
I know.
那你现在有什么打算?
So what are you planning now?
我有一个朋友 她是个记者
I've got a friend. She's a reporter.
她不了解Lee Jay的事情 只知道书里写的那些
She doesn't know the real story of lee jay,only what happened in the book.
你可千万别做傻事
Don't you go doing nothing stupid.
我们现在老了
We're senior citizens now.
都不想出事
Don't want to break a hip.
你也要小心 知道吗?
You be careful,too,okay?
如果Lee Jay再联♥系♥你 你一定要给我打电♥话♥
And you make sure you call me if lee jay contacts you again.
上帝啊 Mick 听到你的声音感觉真好
God,mick,it's good to hear your voice.
跟以前一模一样
Same as ever.
嘿 这些肌肉还是这么结实? 你怎么保持的这么好?
Hey,what's with these muscles? How you staying so fit?
饮食很重要
Oh,you know,diet.
也给我吃一点
Give me some of that.
保重
take care.
你也保重 Bobby
You take care,bobby.
保重
You take care.
当你能永生 就会发现人类进步竟然这么慢
When you live forever,it's disappointing how little humans change.
尽管科技...总是越来越好
Technology,though-- it always gets better.
如果我没有变成一个吸血鬼 我会错过很多事情 网络
If I hadn't become a vampire,I would have missed out on the internet,
数字录像电视 魔兽世界...
tivo,world of warcraft...
还有全球定位系统
and G.P.S.
给Lee Jay和Julia拍些素材
get some stuff of lee jay and julia.
别让他们发现...
Don't get in their faces...
但要拍到脸 收到
but get their faces. Roger that.
你在这里干嘛呢?
What are you doing here?
我想跟你说...
I wanted to talk to you...
我很抱歉
apologize.
没关系的 你应该有自己的观点
That's fine. You're entitled to your opinion.
- 这是个自♥由♥的国家 对吗? - 正确
- It's a free country,right? - Right.
我给你带了点东西
I brought you something.
这是Lee Jay被捕的案件档案
It's the case file from lee jay's arrest.
你应该看看
You need to read that.
你觉得在这里看合适吗?
you really think this is the right place?
打开看看 好吗? 你应该知道真♥相♥
Open it,please. You need to know the truth.
我现在有点忙
I'm kind of busy right now.
Beth 你在这里
Beth,there you are.
我想让你见见Lee Jay
I want you to meet lee jay.
老天...
Oh,my god.
这是Mick st. John
Uh,this is mick st.John.
- 你认识... - 那是我父亲
- You knew... - my father.
是的
Yes.
我一直在联♥系♥他 想跟他见面 谈谈我的书
I tried to contact him ntto ierview him for my book.
他去世了
He passed away.
- 听到这个消息我很难过 - 谢谢
- I'm sorry to hear that. - Thanks.
恩 Lee Jay 到时间了 该你上场了
Well,uh,lee jay,it's time. You're on.
- 我会再联♥系♥你的 Mick - 我知道 你一定会的
- Catch you later,mick. - Yeah,you will.
女士们先生们 现在让我们欢迎Lee Jay Spalding
ladies and gentlemen********
女士们先生们 这就是我们的主角Lee Jay Spalding
ladies and gentlemen,the man of the hour-- lee jay spalding.
被放出来的感觉真好
I can't tell you how great it is to be out,
非常感谢 你们大家为我做的每件事
and I really appreciate everything all of you have done for me.
今晚我在这里看到了 很多美好的年轻面孔
I see all these wonderful young faces here tonight,
有些人是和我共同工作的 还有些人是我今晚见到的
and I've worked with some of you,and others I'm meeting tonight,
曾经的我就是现在的你们 所以我想告诉你们
I have a message for you,because once,i was you.
不要让任何人阻拦你前进的脚步
Don't ever let anybody hold you back.
剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表