剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表
我叫Mick St. John
My name's mick st. John.
你父亲雇来的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm a private investigator hired by your father.
快进来
Come on in.
谢谢
Thanks.
我告诉过你 没人知道 除了我们
I told you. No one else knows,just us.
嘿 听着 你回家后 尽量自然一些 好么?
hey,listen. When you go home,act natural,okay?
已经计划好了 但是如果被他发现我们想要杀他…
It's planned out,but if he finds out we're trying to kill him--
嘿 听着 你回家后 尽量自然一些
hey,listen. When you go home,act natural.
已经计划好了 但是如果被他发现我们想要杀他…
It's planned out,but if he finds out we're trying to kill him...
我知道
I know.
那他一定会先除掉我们
He'll kill us first.
呃 为什么我父亲要雇一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥?
So,uh,why would my father hire a private investigator?
跟踪Tina
To follow tina.
他怀疑她有外遇 但还不知道是和谁
He suspected she was having an affair,but he didn't know with whom.
是你?
It was you?
你闯入了我的办公室?
You broke into my office?
我们不能让任何人知道
we can't take the chance that anyone else knows.
如果他开始怀疑了 我们就再也无法接近他了
We'll never get to my father if he suspects.
我们今晚就动手 杀了他
so we kill him tonight.
Mick?
Mick?
Mick?
mick?
快接啊 Mick
come on. Pick up,mick.
来
here.
噢 上帝
Oh,my god.
他们肯定是从后面袭击了我
They must have hit me from behind.
噢 上帝
Oh,my god.
﹣来 ﹣好了
- Here. - Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我先送你去医院
All right,let's get you to a hospital.
不 不 我没事
No,no,I'm fine.
只是头皮破了
It's just a scalp laceration.
看起来很严重但是没什么大碍
They're always worse than they look.
什么?
What?
呃 我是说没什么大碍
Uh,look,they look worse than they are.
就是这样
That's what I meant.
Haggans不是策划谋杀的那个人
Haggans wasn't the one planning the murder.
我知道
I know that.
Haggans是他们预谋的受害人
Haggans is the intended victim.
他们现在去找Haggans了 我们一定要先找到他
They're going after haggans now. We have to get to him first.
上帝
oh,my god.
嗨 甜心
hi,honey.
没有事的
it's okay.
你现在必须要去睡觉了 好吗?
You have to go to bed now,okay?
这里就是她关我的地方
this is where she kept me,
孤单一人 被锁在这个房♥间里
alone,locked in this room,
等着带我去见Mick
waiting to bring me to the cabin to meet mick,
以诱使他回来 发疯地要把我们组成一家
to lure ckm bahi. to make us a family in her deranged mind.
你今晚要睡个好觉 知道为什么吗?
You need to get some sleep tonight. You know why?
因为明天是个大日子
Because tomorrow's a big day.
你明天要去见你的新爸爸
You're gonna meet your new daddy tomorrow.
我要带你去见你的新爸爸
I'm gonna take you to meet your new daddy.
Haggans先生不在
Mr. Haggans isn't here.
他去哪了?
Where is he?
一天都不在
Gone for the day.
他去哪了?
Where'd he go?
我没有权利说
I'm not at liberty to say.
告诉我Haggans去哪了 不然你最好 希望这家公♥司♥有好的牙科福利了
Tell me where haggans is,or you better hope this job has a good dental plan.
他2分钟前和他儿子一起离开了
He just left two minutes ago with his son.
你坐电梯
you take the elevator.
Tina在车上等我们
Tina's waiting in the car for us.
你就不能告我你们什么计划 我们要去哪儿?
You're not gonna tell me what the plan is,where we're going?
不行 老爸 那样就没有惊喜了
No. Come on,dad.You'll ruin the surprise.
惊喜
Surprise.
St. John先生
Mr. St. John.
你搞什么…那是我儿子!
What the hell are you-- that's my son!
是啊 那是你儿子
Yeah,it's your son.
同时也是你老婆的情人
That's also your wife's lover.
他们两个密谋要害你
These two have been conspiring to kill you.
不可能
that's impossible.
报♥警♥ 快!马上!
call the police. Now!Now!
Morgan!
Morgan!
天啊
holy crap.
那是怎么回事?
What was that?
人们也常说Jorden是飞人
And they said jordan had air.
儿子和他的继母有了奸♥情♥ 密谋杀死自己的父亲/丈夫?
the son and the stepmom have an affair,conspire to kill the husband/father?
他们也许是想如果排除了他这个障碍
They probably figured with him out of the way,
就可以一石二鸟 既得到了对方 还得到了公♥司♥
they could have both the company and each other.
以后我甭生孩子了
Remind me to have kids.
听着 Haggan的助手 一个叫Tucker的家伙
Listen,haggans' assistant,a guy named tucker,
他帮Owen把我从办公室引开
lured me out of my office for owen.
他肯定是给他做事的
He had to have been working with him.
我会派人去
I'll send a car.
你确定你有证据?
You do have evidence to back all this up?
录音和照片
Audio and visual.
我们需要这些照片
We're gonna need those photographs.
Morgan
Morgan.
对不起 对不起
Sorry. Sorry.
我有点吓呆了
I'm just still a little freaked out.
我还没有经历过差点就要没命的场面
I've never been almost killed.
你都拿到你想要的了?
You got everything you need?
是的 你们回去 整理一下
Yeah. Go home and get cleaned up.
你们可以明天带着资料来警局
You can bring everything down to the station tomorrow.
走吧 离开这里
Come on. Let's get out of here.
你需要什么吗 Mick?
do you want something,mick?
Coraline
Coraline.
Coraline
Coraline.
真的很惊讶?
are you really surprised?
你还要让我给你多少暗示?
How many clues did I have to give you?
普鲁斯特的书 我们的老歌♥
The proust book,our old song.
我甚至点了一杯我最喜欢的红酒
I even ordered my favorite glass of wine.
你真的以为你杀了我 是吗?
You really thought you killed me,didn't you?
你是怎么做到的 嗯?
How have you done this,huh?
你是怎么做…
How have you done...
﹣变回人类? ﹣是
- become human? - Yeah.
我觉得那样能引起你的注意
I thought it would get your attention.
看起来你好像喜欢人类女孩
You seemed to like the human girls.
你是说真的有变回去的方法 嗯?
You're telling me there's a way back,hmm?
你是说真的有治愈的方法?
You're telling me there's a cure?
告诉我 告诉我
tell me. Tell me.
Mick!
mick!
我有证据了
I got the proof.
她一直在说谎 跟踪我们
She's been lying to us,stalking us.
Morgan就是Coraline
Morgan is coraline.
我知道她是
I know she is.
你知道?
You know?
嗨 Beth
Hi,beth.
你怎么能?
how could you?
这不是你想的那样
This isn't what you think.
不!不!不!
no! No!No!
你干什么?
What are you doing?
噢上帝
Oh,my god.
不要乱动
try not to move.
你都做了什么?
What have you done?
听我说 Coraline 不要乱动
Listen to me,coraline. Try not to move.
我们得送她去医院
We have to get her to a hospital.
木棍杀不死吸血鬼 只是让他们麻痹
Stakes don't kill vampires. They just paralyze them.
她不是吸血鬼
She's not a vampire.
她是Coraline!你刚才也这么说!
She's coraline! You just said so herself!
她是Coraline 但她不是吸血鬼!
She's coraline,but she's not a vampire!
不再是了
Not anymore.
剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表