剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表
[ 血色月光 ] 前情提要
Previously on "moonlight"...
我昨晚见到Coraline了
I saw coraline last night.
你看起来很像我的一个熟人
You look just like someone I used to know.
前女友么?
Ex-girlfriend,maybe?
前妻
Ex-wife.
她一直在骗我们
She's been lying to us.
不!她不是吸血鬼
No! She's not a vampire.
她是人 她找到了解药
She's human. She has a cure.
我是为了你才回来的
I came back for you.
你得告诉我你怎么变回人的
You have to tell me how.
你为什么抽Coraline的血?
So why did you take coraline's blood?
我这样的吸血鬼可能把这当作解药 但其他的会认为这是个威胁
Vampires like me might see this as a cure,but others might see it as a threat.
你真的很憎恨做吸血鬼 是吧?
You really hate being a vampire,don't you?
你在流血
you're bleeding.
你被打中了
You got hit.
不是我的血
It's not my blood.
你是现场的急救人员?
*********
是的
Yes*******
Lindsey检察官当时已经没救了
**********
Josh
Josh
Josh
Josh
我没事
I'm OK
你没事了
You're okay.
他没有脉搏了 也没有呼吸了 都闪开
He has no pulse. He's not breathing.Clear.
我很遗憾 他死了
I'm sorry. He's gone.
小姐 请节哀
I'm sorry for your loss,ma'am.
Turner小姐 你还好么?
you all right,miss turner?
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢你能过来
Thanks for coming in.
我在电♥话♥里跟你说过了 我们需要所有的证人签字声明
As I told you on the phone,we need signed statements from all the witnesses.
我明白
I understand.
如果没有问题 你可以签字了
If it's accurate,you can sign it.
急救人员说Mick St. John为了救 Lindsey先生表现很英勇
The paramedic said mick st. John took some really heroic steps in trying to save mr. Lindsey's life.
你能救他
You can save him.
﹣不行 我不能那样做 ﹣你可以的
- No,I can't do that. - Yes,you can.
把他变成吸血鬼 他就能活下来
Turn him. He'll live.
那不叫活着
It's not living.
救救他 求求你 为了我 救救他!
save him. Please,for me.Please!
Beth
beth.
Beth
Beth.
别这样 Beth
Come on,beth.
你这是在胡闹
This is ridiculous.
我尽全力救他了
I did everything possible to save him.
你尽了一个“人”的全力
You did everything humanly possible.
活在这个世上的每一天 我都在后悔做了吸血鬼
I live every day regretting what I am.
我不会让Josh或任何其他的人 承受这个命运 明白么?
I'm not about to subject josh or anyone else to that fate,okay?
我在很努力地去理解 行了么?
I'm trying really hard to understand,okay?
Beth
Beth.
回见 好么?
I'll see you,okay?
吸血鬼活得越长 他们的气味中就会有越重的腐臭味
as vampires age,their scent becomes more potent from decay.
我闻到了很重的腐臭味
I'm picking up on a lot of decay.
Mick St. John
Mick st. John.
我好像不认识你
I don't think we know each other.
对的
That's true.
我们没见过面
We've never met before.
但我很肯定 现在 你应该已经发现
I'm sure by now you've detected we're...
我们是同族
kindred souls.
你想干嘛?
What's this about?
我们希望你可以帮我们找一个人
We're hoping you'd help us find someone.
找谁?
Who might that be?
我们在找一个叫Coraline的吸血鬼
We're looking for a vampire named coraline.
我不认识叫Coraline的
I don't know anyone named coraline.
她高个 深色头发 神秘也极其性感
Tall,dark hair,mysterious,incredibly sexy.
她把你变成了吸血鬼
she turned you.
那是50年前了
That was 50 years ago.
我们分开很多年了
We haven't been together for a long time.
你找她干嘛?
Why do you need her?
她拿了我的东西
She took something from me.
我又为什么要帮你?
And why should I help you?
我们会再来找你的
We'll be seeing you.
你的钱在这儿总是好使的
Hey,your money's always good here.
新变的吸血鬼 不管他们有多强
Newly turned vampires-- no matter how good they are,
如果你已经在这儿玩儿了200年 想输都难
when you've been playing 200 years,it's hard to lose.
专属会员制 他们都是吸血鬼社会的栋梁
Exclusive club membership-- each of them a pillar of vampire society.
我不是来玩儿的
I didn't come here to play.
玩八球?
Eight ball?
还是九球?
Nine ball?
听着 两个中世纪吸血鬼 跑到我家房♥顶上要找Coraline
Listen,a couple of medieval vampires showed up on my roof looking for coraline--
说什么她拿了他们的东西
something she took from them.
那个带头的 好像很了解我
The main guy--he seemed to know everything about me.
另一个呢?
And the other one?
他像他的契约佣仆一样站着
He just stood there like his indentured servant.
他们有点不对劲儿
There was something about these guys.
他们好像来自另一个时代
It was like they were from a different time.
他们长什么样?
And what did they look like?
说话的那个比较壮硕 1米85 200磅 深色头发
The talker was big. 6'1",200 pounds,dark hair.
怎么说呢 很强壮很自信的样子
I don't know. Strong,confident.
你好像爱上他了 嗯?
Sounds like someone's got a crush,huh?
还有什么?
anything else?
他的一只眼睛 全是乌黑的
One of his eyes-- it was jet black.
瞪着我的时候冷冰冰的
He had this stone-cold stare.
﹣是Lance ﹣Lance?
- Lance. - Lance?
你认识他?
You know this guy?
嗯 听说过
Yeah,of him.
他得算是个传奇了
He's somewhat legendary.
他跟别的吸血鬼不一样
He's not like other vampires.
我怎么从来没听说过他?
How come I never heard of him?
因为他不需要融入我们的社会
Because he doesn't need to blend in with society.
跟他比起来我也就是个叫花子
He makes me look like a pauper.
他有自己的人生准则
He lives under his own rules.
这是几十年来我第一次听说他的事
That's the first time I've heard of him in decades.
他从没离开过欧洲
He never leaves europe.
你觉得Coraline拿了什么?
What do you think coraline took?
不知道 谁在意呢 Mick?
I don't know,but who cares,mick?
你还是顾好你自己吧
You look after yourself,huh?
跟你说 不要惹这个人
I'm telling you,you don't mess around with this guy.
我认为要找Coraline最好从 Morgan Vincent失踪的地方开始找
I figured the best place to start looking for coraline was where she disappeared as morgan vincent.
我是Mick St. John 咱们通过电♥话♥
I'm mick st. John. We spoke on the phone.
嗯 请进
Yeah. Come on in.
我想看看和Morgan Vincent失踪 有关的保安录像
I need to see the security footage pertaining to the disappearance of morgan vincent.
我说过了 我们已经看过录像了 没有找到她
Like I said,the footage has been reviewed. There's no sign of her.
我们完全搞不清楚她怎么出去的…
We got no idea how she got out,so...
这次您给通融一下啦
maybe you could,uh,just humor me on this one.
她什么时候失踪的?
so what time she disappear?
护士最后一次来查看她是10:25
Last time the nurse checked,it was 10:25.
10:47她就不见了
10:47,she was gone.
这是医生
the doctor.
两位护士
Two nurses.
扶着男病人的护士
Nurse with a male patient.
我是说 就像我说过的 这里面都找不到Vincent小姐 所以
I mean,like I said,there's no sign of miss vincent in any of this,so...
停一下
freeze it there.
只是个推着空床的护士
it's just a nurse with an empty bed.
放大
Zoom in.
再放大
No,further.
能放大这个么?
rd can you zoom in on that right there?
那是手指么?
are those fingers?
是的
Yeah,they are.
她被绑♥架♥了?
Was she kidnapped?
或者说有人在帮她逃跑
Or somebody helped her escape.
﹣能不能给我看从大厅另一头拍的画面? ﹣可以
- Can you give me the camera angle from the other end of the hall? - Oh,yeah.
剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表