剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表
停一下
stop it there.
放大她
zoom in on her.
Cynthia Davis
cynthia davis.
她去参加了我们的婚礼 Coraline说她像她家人一样亲近
She was at our wedding-- closest thing to family coraline said she had.
她恨美国 尤其鄙视洛杉矶
She hated america,particularly despised L.A.
但她爱Coraline
But she loved coraline.
现在不是时候啊 Mick
********
我才弹到间奏呢
*********
好吧好吧
All******
Logan就是吸血鬼中的邋遢汉
logan is the vampire version of a slob.
你出过这屋子么?
You ever leave here?
牛奶都送到家门口 干嘛要出去?
Why leave when the milkman delivers to your doorstep?
看 专家级
Check this out. Expert level.
我在弹我的新棺木吉他 我刚刚引爆了
I'm playing my new coffin guitar,and I just activated...
星级能量
star power.
﹣太棒了 ﹣这个游戏的原声很好
- That's excellent. - This game has a pretty decent collection of music tracks,
但是独奏的就好难弹啊!
but,uh,these solos are a bitch to play.
Logan 我有份差使给你
Logan,I have a job for you.
干不干?
Would you like it?
有何贵干?
what do you need?
我要你帮我找寻一个吸血鬼的下落
I need you to locate a vampire for me.
她叫Cynthia Xavier Davis
Her name is cynthia xavier davis.
前几天还在洛城
She was in town a couple of days ago.
我想知道她是否还在这儿
I want to know if she's still here.
要是她还在 具体在哪儿 还有所有你能搜寻到的线索
If so,where is she,and anything else you can find.
她不是本地人 从酒店方面找找
And she's not local,so look into hotels.
怎么?报酬少不了你的
What? I'll pay you.
我只收血和现金
I accept cash or blood.
那就现金吧
Cash it is.
等的时候 随便玩玩吧
While you're waiting,you can play if you want.
不了 我 唔 我等着就行
No,I'm,uh,I'm good.
Mick 你这样死盯着 我可没法工作啦
Mick,you know I can't work with you hovering over me.
你好 Turner小姐?
Hello. Miss turner?
我是地方检察官 Clarence Brown
Clarence brown from the D.A.'S office.
噢 叫我Beth就好了
Oh,please,call me "beth."
我…非常抱歉 我没亲自来拿
I'm--I'm so sorry I couldn't come down myself.
唔 这些你想放在哪儿?
Uh,where would you like this?
呃 放那儿就行了
Uh,just put it there.
这是什么?
What is this?
这是张政♥府♥保险单
It's a government insurance policy.
Josh将你作为他的受益人
Josh named you his beneficiary.
我知道这些钱并不多
I know it's not a lot.
公共服务机构 也拿不出这么多钱
The big bucks aren't in public service.
这 唔…对我意义重大
It,uh... means a lot to me.
你知道 我们所有人都很敬佩他
You know,all of us admired him.
我…我得走了
I-I should go now.
有什么需要的 尽管开口
Let us know if you need anything else.
“我是Celeste”
this is celeste.
“喂?你好?”
Hello? Hello?
谁是超级无敌大天才?
Who is the man
这么快?查到什么了?
that was fast. What do you got?
你那姑娘这几年还挺忙活
Your girl's been busy the last few years.
在生物化学领域 先后取得了硕士和博士学位
Master's and phd,both in biochemistry.
我黑进了系统 查看了她的信♥用♥卡♥记录
I hacked in and ran her credit cards.
每隔几周 她就乘飞机往返于洛城与巴黎之间
She's been flying back and forth between L.A. And paris every couple weeks,
而且她一直从法国进口某种农产品啥的
and she's been importing some kind of agricultural products from france.
“治愈”之法
The cure.
待在洛城时 她便落脚于Hardwick酒店
And when she stays in town,she stays at the hardwick hotel.
那现在她在城里吗?
And is she in town?
太好了 告诉我房♥间号♥码
Perfect. Give me her room number.
﹣噢 还不行 ﹣好吧
- Oh,no go. - Okay.
继续查
Keep digging.
我要知道那些进口产品的送货地点
I need to know where those imports are being delivered.
和所有其它她要做的事
and everything else she's up to.
“Metro餐厅 有什么需要帮助的吗?”
the metro. Can I help you?
是的 唔 你好 我是Joshua Lindsey的助理
Yes,um,hi. I'm joshua lindsey's assistant.
我想要确认下他今晚的预约 8点 二位
I would like to confirm his reservation for two tonight at 8:00.
“确认是二位对吧”
Confirmed for two.
﹣谢谢 ﹣“不客气”
- Thank you. - You*******
这里是客服部
This is guest services.
我们的系统瘫痪了 Cynthia Davis小姐 需要些毛巾 我得给她送去
Uh,our system is down,and I have these spare towels that cynthia davis requested.
﹣Davis ﹣对
- davis - Yeah.
能告诉我她的房♥间号♥码吗?
Could you tell me what room she's in,please?
可以 请等一下
Yes*******
Mick 多令人愉快的惊喜啊
mick. What a pleasant surprise.
Cynthia
Cynthia.
好久不见了
It's been a long time.
能进来吗?
Can I come in?
当然啦 干嘛不?
Sure. Why not?
真想和你叙叙旧呢
I'd love to catch up.
在小睡呢?
Taking a nap?
噢 你知道的 酒店总没有制冰机
Oh,you know,hotels don't come with freezers.
Coraline在哪儿?
Where's coraline?
我看过监视录像了
I saw the tapes.
我知道是你把她带出了医院 为什么?
I know you took her out of the hospital,but why?
你说的好像是我绑♥架♥了她一样
you make it sound like I kidnapped her.
我可是在帮她诶
I was helping her.
真的吗?
Really?
得了吧 Mick
Come on,mick.
一个吸血鬼 待在医院里?
A vamp in the hospital?
是啊 可她不是吸血鬼了
Yeah,but she wasn't a vamp.
她是人类
She was human.
她现在身在何处?
So where is she now?
欧洲
Europe.
她离开医院的当天 就动身离开了
She left the day after she got out of the hospital.
总有事情是万年不变的 对吧?
Some things never change,do they?
你还在替她撒谎?
You're still lying for her?
那既然她在欧洲 为何你还待在洛城?
So she's in europe. Why are you still in town?
我有生意要打理
I'm running a business.
需要从法国进口的农产品?
That requires agricultural products from france?
是供应给餐厅的
I supply restaurants.
你对“治愈”之法知道多少?
What do you know about this cure?
治愈什么?
Cure for what?
我们
For what we are.
别告诉我 你还在挣脱身为吸血鬼的事实
Don't tell you're still fighting who you are.
你依然这么“帮忙”
As helpful as ever.
是嘛 我真尽力了
Oh,I do try.
谢了 Cynthia
Thanks,cynthia.
随时奉陪
Anytime.
我能断定 她在撒谎
I could tell she was lying.
没有Coraline一起 Cynthia绝不会独自待在洛城
Cynthia wouldn't be in L.A.Without coraline.
Logan 查着什么新线索了?
logan,what do you got for me?
噢 我查到了 Cynthia进口产品的送货地点了
Well,I found out where cynthia is having the imports delivered.
很好 把信息简讯给我
great. Text me the information.
这肯定与“治愈”之法有关
this must be about the cure.
为何不管用呢?
why isn't it working?
我也不清楚
I'm not sure.
我从化合物中萃取出了一个细胞
I extracted a cell from the compound.
克隆后注射进植物的细胞结构中
I cloned it,then injected it into the cell structure of a plant
和灭绝的种类是一个门类的
from the same phylum as the extinct species.
你说过 会有用的
You said it would work.
是啊 理论上是这样 应该管用的啊
Well,theoretically,it still should.
我得再试试看
I'm gonna have to try again.
我们每次尝试 都会用尽一点化合物
Every time we try,we use up some of the compound.
她又变成吸血鬼了
she's a vampire again.
你想都别想哦
don't even think about it.
会扰乱实验进程的
It will compromise the testing.
你真以为 你能逃开这一切吗?
did you really think you'd get away with all this?
Lance
Lance.
这些我们早都试过了
We've tried all this already.
剧集 | 血色月光(2007) | 导航列表