剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表
Look, none of us wants violence for its own sake.
但你的影子伤害了你
But with all your Shadow's done to you,
让你那么痛苦
all the pain it's caused,
这是正当防卫
it'd be self-defense.
这是正义 狼
It'd be justice, Wolf,
为了你和你妈
for you and for your mom.
你明白吧
You see that, don't you?
只杀他的影子还不够
It's not enough. Killing just his.
我们得扩大影响
We have to go bigger,
传递一个信息
send a message.
让影子畏惧我们
Make the Shadows fear us.
我们可以直播
We could livestream it.
我靠
Holy balls.
我称之为影子杀手
I call it the Shadow Slayer.
它有个放大镜 可以释放三万二流明的光
It blasts 32,000 lumens with a magnifier,
还有两种设置 看好了
and it's got two settings. Check it out.
搜索
There's search...
毁灭
And destroy.
-你们觉得怎么样 -我觉得你是个怪胎 狼
- What do you think? - I think you're a fucking freak, Wolf.
太有才了 我们应该把设计图传到网上
It's genius! We should upload the design.
谁教你的
Who taught you to build like that?
他自学成才
He taught himself.
他自学成才
He taught himself?
我♥操♥
The fuck, man!
这个非常好用
Okay, so, it is pretty user friendly,
但你们可能还是
but you're probably gonna wanna fire off
先练习一下吧
a few practice shots to start.
戴上这个
And you're gonna want these.
狼
Wolf...
怎么了
What?
可能我们之前没说清楚
Maybe we weren't clear before,
但这个影子选择了你
but this Shadow chose you.
只能由你来杀死它
You've gotta be the one to kill it.
但是
But...
我以为我只是
I mean, I figured I'd just, like,
制♥造♥出来 然后你们
build, and then you guys...
-会 -会怎样
- would-- - Would what?
大老远飞过来 为你工作吗
Fly across the country and do your job for you?
-不 我是说 -守望者不是一条单行道 尼克
- No, I mean-- - The Watch isn't a one way street, Nick.
我们一路上都在支持你
We've had your back the whole way here.
-我知道 -那还有什么问题
- I-I-I know that-- - So, what's the problem?
我
I...
我只是不知道我能不能成功
I just don't know if I can.
为什么
Why not?
因为
'Cause...
如果它只是普通的影子呢
'Cause what if it's just a shadow?
你怎么能这么说
How can you even say that?
我不知道 抱歉 太蠢了
I-I-I don't know. I'm sorry. That was dumb.
拜托 伙计 该还债了
Oh, come on, man! Pay up!
你♥他♥妈♥想等影子统治世界
You wanna be a fucking pussy bitch to some shadow dick
当它们的奴隶 还是
when they take over the world, or do you wanna--
达古 冷静点 行了
Hey, Dagr, settle down! Come on! Come on!
他不必这么做 伙计们
He doesn't have to do it. Guys.
他不必这么做
He doesn't have to do it.
你不用做任何你不想做的事
You never have to do anything you don't want to do.
如果你想退出守望者 我们理解
Look, you don't wanna be a part of the Watch anymore, we understand.
什么 不 我不想离开守望者
What? No, I-I do not wanna leave the Watch!
那我就不懂了 狼
Well, you're confusing me, Wolf,
你想加入我们
because you wanna be a part of us,
但你不想为大业尽一份力吗
but you don't wanna do your part for the cause?
-这样公平吗 -我想尽一份力
- How is that fair? - I want to! I want to!
我只是不知道我能不能成为
I just, I don't know if I can be a--
什么 成为什么
What! Be a what!?
搞什么鬼 尼克 杀手吗
What the fuck, Nick!? A killer?
你觉得你可以逃避吗
You think you have the luxury not to be?
醒醒吧
Wake the fuck up!
这他妈是场战争
It's a fucking war!
在战争中 你要消灭对面的害虫
And in a war, you fucking exterminate the vermin on the other side!
干掉他们 因为你别无选择
You take them out because you have no other choice!
我们给予了你一切
We've given you everything!
告诉他 我们发现了什么 达古
Tell him what we found, Dagr.
说吧 告诉他 他应该知道的
Go on. Tell him. He should know.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
终章女孩说你在找你♥爸♥ 所以我
Finalgirl was saying you were trying to find your dad, so I, uh...
在网上查了一下
did a search online, and...
我找到他了
I think I might've found him.
是吗
You did?
看看这个
Take a look.
马克·史密斯
阿塔瓦克斯
-盔甲 -准备好了
- Armor! - It's ready to go.
-每秒7.4兆位 -够了
- 7.4 megabits per second. - Sound enough.
准备好了
Good to go!
尼克 是你吗
Nick, is that you?
我得走了 妈
I gotta go, Ma.
什么 我看不见你
What? I can't see you...
测试 测试 一 二 三
Testing, testing one, two, three.
让我为你骄傲吧 伙计
Go make me proud, buddy.
听着
Hey, listen!
我知道我经常怼你 但是
I, uh, I know I give you shit, but...
兄弟就是这样 对吧
what are brothers for, right?
混♥蛋♥ 直播还有五分钟
All right, dickhole. T-minus five minutes till you're live.
如果我出了什么事
If something happens to me,
你要知道 我这么做是为了我们
just know that I did this for us.
全世界都会看到你
Now, the whole world's gonna see you.
等等 尼克 你
Wait, Nick, what are y-you...
这是一场战争
It's a war,
我要去做我该做的了 爱你
and I have to go do my part now. Love you.
尼克 等等
Nick, wait!
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
直播开始 去吧
And we're live. Go.
-主室安全 -收到
- Main room clear. - Copy that.
-厨房♥安全 -收到
- Kitchen clear. - Copy.
-你♥他♥妈♥是谁 -注意身后 士兵
- The fuck are you? - Check your 6, soldier.
-它去哪了 我抓到了吗 -没有 打起精神
- Where'd it go? Did I get it? - No. Look alive.
你♥他♥妈♥在哪
Where the fuck are you!?
抓到你了 混♥蛋♥
I got you, motherfucker...
尼克 尼克
Nick? Nick?
你在哪
Where are you?
你在哪 尼克
Where are you, Nick?
你去哪儿了
Where'd you go?
剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表