剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表
- You're not even dressed. - What are you doing here?
拜托 换衣服啦
Come on. Costume change.
你没收到我的信息吗
Did you not get my message?
哪条信息
Which?
你是说28秒的分手语♥音♥信箱吗
You mean your 28 second breakup voicemail?
是我
Hi, it's me,
我觉得你是我此生的挚爱
I think you're the love of my life,
但我们结束了
but also we're over.
看来你收到了
Okay. I guess you got it.
当然
Sure did.
但后来我意识到
But then I realized
如果你可以在六个月客观完美的恋爱后
that if you can unilaterally decide we're breaking up,
单方面提出分手
after six objectively perfect months,
那我也可以单方面决定不分
then I can unilaterally decide that we're not!
既然我们没有分
And since we're not,
去晚了位置就作废了 赶紧换裤子吧
I don't wanna lose the table. So, put on some real pants.
等等 我是认真的 我有我的理由
Wait, no, I was serious. I have reasons.
好吧
Okay.
说来听听
Let's hear 'em, then.
提出你的观点 律师 我也会提出我的
Make your case, counselor, and I'll make mine.
正当法律程序
Due process.
上周末
So, last weekend,
你找我去远足
you asked me to go hiking
我说不行 因为我得去参加
and I said I couldn't because I had to go
我表哥伊莱在斯普林菲尔德的婚礼
to my cousin Eli's wedding in Springfield.
我没有去参加他的婚礼
I wasn't at his wedding.
我光着身子在楼里跑来跑去
I was running around my building, naked.
一边尖叫 一边唱歌♥
Kind of half-screaming, half-singing,
直到我邻居报♥警♥
until my neighbor called the cops.
我狂躁发作了
I had a, um, manic episode.
我有一型躁郁症 "有趣"型
I have bipolar, type 1. Type "fun."
但其实不有趣
Except, you know. Not.
这是我服用的一些药物
This is some of the stuff I, um, take for it.
感觉有时候有用 有时候没用
They all, like, kinda work when they feel like it.
心理治疗有些帮助
And therapy helps, obviously.
日常生活 锻炼 睡觉
And routine, exercise, sleep.
这些植物 曾经有个社工
All of these plants, I had a social worker once
让我"活在生命周围"
who told me to "surround myself with life."
所以我买♥♥了蕨类植物
So I bought a fern.
也帮了点忙
And it helped a little.
我了解我自己
I know myself, okay.
我和你在一起越久 病情就越严重
And I am more in it with you every second.
所以我得离开你
So I have to walk away now.
该你了
Your turn.
我爱你
I love you.
不 肖恩 这不是论据
No, Shawn, no, that's not an argument--
这就是论据
Yes, it is.
-不 -这是唯一的论据 凯特
- No. - It's the only argument, Kate.
虽然你现在这么说
I know you say that right now,
但我体内的这个东西
but this thing that's inside of me,
太恶心了
it's mean.
你迟早会被拖垮的 肖恩
And sooner or later, it will wear you down, Shawn.
有一天 你会说"你知道吗
And one day, you'll think, "You know what?
太过分了"
This is too much."
而你说的也没错 所以
And you'll be right. So--
-肖恩 -嗯 帮我把合并协议调出来
- Shawn? - Yeah. Uh, just pull the merger agreement for me,
我上班的时候放在我桌上
have it on my desk when I come in.
你想要电子版还是纸质的
Do you want digital or hard copy?
纸质的
Hard copy, yeah.
-好的 那我 -把电♥话♥挂了
- Okay, so I'll-- - Get off the phone.
好的 明早再聊 好的
Yeah, talk to you in the morning. Okay, okay.
好吧
Okay.
我们不是亲过了吗
Didn't we do this part already?
酒吧没办法亲得太大声
We couldn't be loud at the bar.
好吧
Okay.
等等
Wait.
肖恩 都凌晨两点了
Shawn! It's two a. m.
这不是工作
It's not work.
我不是让你划清界限么
I asked you to set some boundaries.
是希瑟
It's Heather.
我在熬夜学习
Up late studying.
结婚纪念日快乐 别玩得太嗨
happy anniversary! Don't party too hard.
学习
Studying.
我信了
Yeah, right.
谢谢 亲爱的 我们爱你
Thanks, hon. We love you.
睡觉吧
Yeah. Go to bed.
-去睡吧 -睡觉
- Go to bed. - Bed.
天啊
Man,
希望她没事
I hope she's all right.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
不知道
I don't know.
她太小了
She's so little, you know.
在寄宿学校
At boarding school.
希望挺好玩的
I hope it's fun.
像《哈利·波特》那样
More Harry Potter,
而不是《死亡诗社》
less... Dead Poets Society.
怎么了 我说什么了
What? What did I say?
她为什么会去那里 肖恩
Why is she there, Shawn?
是谁的错 肖恩
Whose fault is it... Shawn?
你为什么不提醒我们
Why don't you remind us.
-算了 -再提醒一次
- Okay, no. - ...one more time?
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
我他妈又不是新生儿 你控制不了我
I'm not a fucking newborn. You can't gaslight me.
控制你
"Gaslight" you?
-我发誓 我不是这个意思 -那就说啊
- I swear to god, that's not what I-- - So say it then!
说出来
Say it.
我发誓 我不是这个意思
I swear, that's not what I was trying--
那就说吧
So say it. Say it, then.
希瑟为什么在寄宿学校
Why is Heather at boarding school?
天啊 凯特 别吵了行吗
Jesus, Kate, can we just take a breath?
不不不 你不能阴阳怪气以后
No, no, no, no, no. You don't get to just, like, allude to shit
-然后跳着踢踏舞回避 -踢踏舞
- and then tap-dance away from it-- - Tap dance!
天啊 我没有阴阳怪气
Christ, I wasn't alluding to anything.
少废话 肖恩
Cut the shit, Shawn!
为什么我们的孩子不见了
Why is our kid gone?
说啊
Just fucking say it!
-你♥他♥妈♥说啊 -好吧
- Just fucking say it! - All right!
因为你今年一年
She's there because you tried to kill yourself
就想自杀三次
three times this year alone.
第三次 我们12岁的孩子发现你
And the third time, our 12-year-old found you
在自己的呕吐物里晕过去了
passed out in your own vomit.
所以我觉得她需要换个环境
So yeah, I thought she could use a change of scenery.
-感觉好点了吗 -没有
- Does that feel better? - No.
操
Fuck.
因为我不明白的是
Because the thing I don't get is
你总是这么想 我还怎么能好起来
how I'm ever supposed to heal with you thinking that shit all the time.
我他妈喝杯酒 你都要说我
I can't even have a fucking drink without you breathing down--
你在吃文拉法辛 可能会癫痫发作的
You're on Effexor, you could have a seizure.
我班也上不了
I can't even go to fuckin' work!
咱俩达成了共识 你应该休息一段时间
We agreed that you should take some time off!
你为什么就不能承认 我做什么都无所谓呢
Why can't you just admit it doesn't matter what I do?
重点是你看到了什么
It's all you see!
要是我生气了
If I'm pissed off?
她疯了
She's crazy.
要是我想做♥爱♥ 她疯了
If I want sex? "Oh, she's crazy."
要是我订了意大利的票
If I book Italy tickets--
这可是一笔大数目
Okay, that was a big purchase.
特别棒 但是
Amazing, but...
很冲动
impulsive.
我不能请假六周 凯特
And I-I ca-I can't just take six weeks off of work, Kate,
我们得谈谈
剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表