剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表
-准备好了吗 -嗯
- Ready? - Yeah.
她来了
Here she comes.
世界上最美丽的新娘
The most beautiful bride we've ever seen.
对吧 瞧瞧她
Isn't that right? Just look at her.
现在 妈妈坐下吧
Now, mom goes to sit.
好的
Ok.
今天大家欢聚一堂 庆祝彼得和劳伦的婚礼
We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Peter and Lauren.
这一刻真是太幸福了
And what a very happy occasion it is.
还真有用 好吧
That worked. Ok.
欢迎光临 感谢大家
Welcome! Thank you guys
前来参加我们的彩排晚宴
so much for coming to our rehearsal dinner.
有时候找到合适的伴侣
You know, sometimes when people find each other.
并不是那么容易
It's not so easy right away.
不像童话故事
It's not like a fairy tale.
这是现实 你们有些人可能知道
It's just real life, and as some of you may know,
是埃琳娜·米拉克介绍我和劳伦认识的
it was Elena Milak who first brought Lauren and I together.
她现在失踪了 我们俩都很遗憾
And we grieved her disappearance side by side.
但是 转场十年后
But, cut to, 10 years later,
医学院 两只狗
med school, two dogs,
一座新城市
a new city.
我们的努力真的很值得骄傲
And yea, I am pretty proud of how much we've built together, since.
铁河只有一件事需要提醒一下
There's only one thing worth knowing about Iron River.
天啊 他又来了
God, here he goes again.
活脱脱的导游先生
Mr. Tour guide over here.
离白林远点
Stay out of the White Woods.
-为什么 -别理他啊
- All right, how come? - Don't encourage him.
你有多长时间可以听我说 波士顿
How long you got, Boston?
在83年的冬天
In the winter of '83,
一个叫爱丽丝·威尔斯的女孩失踪了
this girl named Alice wiles goes missing.
突然消失了
Poof, gone.
春回大地 积雪融化
Springtime rolls around, snow melts,
有一天 一个猎人和他的狗进了树林
some hunters out in the woods with his dog one day,
你猜他找到了谁 无头的爱丽丝·怀尔斯
and who does he find, but Alice wiles, minus her head.
你为什么每次说到这里就很兴奋
Why do you always sound like that is your favorite part?
86年 又有四个女孩
By '86, there were four more girls.
凶手是伐木工人
And that's just the lumberjack.
95年 我叔叔的朋友
'95, a friend of my uncles,
在一天下午 全家进了树林
walked his whole family out into the woods one afternoon.
伐木工人用处决的方式把他们都射杀了
He shot them all, execution style.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
我们小时都很害怕白林 对吧
Yep, woods scared us shitless growing up, didn't they?
你懂个屁
Like you know the half?
你是男孩 白林对女生更不友好
You're a boy, woods are double bad for girls.
就像其他地方一样
Just like everyplace else.
你们听说他们昨晚发现什么了吗
Did you hear what they found last night?
女人的遗骸
Remains. Human ones. Female.
不是吧
No shit.
我发誓 我朋友表姐的男朋友是警♥察♥
Hand to god, my friends cousin's boyfriend is a cop
他亲口说的 而且听说遗骸没有头
heard it direct from him. And they're saying its got no head.
我靠
Shit.
怎么了
Ok, what's wrong?
我不知道
I don't know.
因为她吧
Her. This.
世界上最甜蜜的发言
The worlds most saccharin speech.
你什么意思 说得多好啊
What do you mean? This is great.
天哪 你尝了吗
My god, did you try this?
-埃琳娜肯定不喜欢 -蘸酱吗
- Elena will hate it. - The dip?
不 不是
No, not...
不是蘸酱 上帝
Not the dip, god.
艾比 这次彩排多好啊
Abby, it is nice that we're here, ok?
-劳伦也是我们的朋友 -不 皮特才是她的朋友
- Lauren's our friend too. - No, Pete's her friend.
劳伦只是我们的高中同学
Lauren's some girl we went to high school with.
不知道为什么 埃琳娜很喜欢她
Who, for some reason Elena liked.
但是她很奇葩 而且很无聊
But, was completely weird and boring,
-而且没有女人味 -布莱迪
- and not socially attractive in any... - Hey, Bridey...
你还好吗 你补水了吗
How are we holding up? You hydrating?
水和气泡一半一半吧
Equal parts water to bubbles.
小艾
Hey Ab.
问个小问题
So, quick question.
随便问
Yea, shoot.
我只是有点好奇你妈妈
No, well, I was just, wondering about your mom.
她今晚来吗 还是明天
If she's coming? Tonight? Tomorrow?
你是说菲么
You mean Fei.
是的
Well, yeah.
当然啦
Um, sure.
有句老话说的好
Yea, it'll be like the old saying,
有的旧 有的新
something old, something new,
有的是借来的 有的还在醉着
something borrowed, something drunk.
她当然不会来了
Of course, she's not coming.
而且我亲生妈妈来了
Besides, my real mom is here.
你什么时候开始这么叫她的
Hey, when did you start calling her that way, anyway?
-妈妈 -不知道
- "Mom". - I don't know.
大学 几年前吧
College. A couple years ago.
菲把我赶出去以后吧
When um, Fei kicked me out?
我住在她的房♥子
I was living in her house,
我的表格上都填了她的名字 所以
and put her name on all of my forms. So...
你听说树林的事了吗
Did you hear the thing about the woods yet?
-不是吧 艾比 今晚说这个 -当然
- Really, Abby? Tonight? - Of course.
那是谣言 人们就喜欢八卦嘛
It is a rumor. People like to talk.
因为他们说她现在是个女孩了
Because they say she's a girl now.
因为他们说是个女孩
Because they're saying it's a girl now.
十几岁的女孩 所以
Teenage girl. And, so...
-好吧 -丽贝卡知道吗
- Ok. - Does Rebecca know that?
-艾比 拜托 -什么
- Abby, come on. - Excuse me?
抱歉 但万一是她呢
Look, I'm sorry, ok, but, I mean, what if it's her?
对吧
Right?
艾比
Abby.
埃琳娜失踪以后我真的很伤心
It kills me that Elena is gone.
我愿意不惜一切代价找她回来
And I would do anything to bring her back.
但是 丽贝卡今晚很开心
But, Rebecca is happy tonight.
-所以我们 -我和小夏可以帮你
- So can we just... - Chey and I can do it.
-如果你不愿意的话 -是吗
- If you'd rather not. - We can?
-当然啦 -不用了 谢谢
- Yea, of course. - No thanks.
我会告诉她的
I'll do it.
等周围没有其他人 我就告诉她
Soon as we get a second alone, ok?
那我一个人去吧
I'll just go alone, I guess.
等等
Hang on...
你一个人去树林
In the woods? By yourself?
你今晚找到机会放松了吗
You, um, get a chance to relax at all tonight?
-和大家叙叙旧 -当然
- Catch up with people? - Yes, of course.
我可以一心二用
I can walk and chew gum.
有什么八卦吗
Any good gossip?
你以为这里是哪啊 底特律吗
What do you think we are, Detroit?
这里没什么八卦 只会聊聊谁没去教堂罢了
Nothing new around here, except who skipped church.
我
Well, I...
其实听说了一件事
I heard something, actually.
什么事 明天会下雪吗
What's that? Supposed to snow tomorrow?
我一直在思考如果我去了别的地方
You know I think all the time about what my life would have been,
我的人生会是什么样
if I had bothered to go anyplace else.
去旅行 出去看看
Take a trip, see something.
扩展视野 自♥由♥点
Expand my horizons, you know? Be free.
我希望你在新的人生中过上这样的日子 亲爱的
That's what I want for you, sweetheart, in your new life.
等等
Hold on.
我知道这不是什么大礼 但是
It's not a game changer I know, but
或许可以帮你去你没有去过的地方
I thought maybe it would help you go somewhere you've never been.
妈
Mom.
劳伦 小埃
Lauren, Elle,
因为你啊
because of you, that's how.
抱歉 你想跟我说什么来着
Now, sorry. What was the gossip?
赶紧说 我要去睡美容觉了
Tell me quick, I need my beauty sleep.
剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表