剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight!
欢迎来到新奥尔良
乔 我想下来走
Hey, Joe, I wanna walk.
好吧
All right.
乔治
George!
乔治
George!
乔治
George?
乔治
George?
-乔治 -怎么了
- George! - What?
别乱跑
Stay with us, please.
别乱跑
Stay with us, please.
来
Come on.
你说我可以吃甜点的 我不想回家
You said I could have dessert. I don't wanna go home!
你说我可以吃甜点的
You said I could have dessert after.
你吃过冰激凌了 记得吗
You had ice cream before, remember?
糖吃多了会生病的
All that sugar will make you sick.
我没病
I am not sick.
看着我 好吗
Hey, look at me. Hey. Okay.
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eyes.
-是真的吗 -是的
- Is that true? - Yes.
-这是真的 不是谎言 -嗯
- That's true. That's not a lie. - No.
-没发烧 没有疼痛吗 -没有 没有
- No fever? No aches? No pains? - No. No.
把舌头伸出来
Stick your tongue out.
对 然后说"啊"
Yeah, you say "aah..."
嗯 没问题
Yeah, that checks out.
这孩子很健康 我很抱歉
That's a healthy kid. I'm sorry.
穿过公园要一个小时呢
It'll take an hour to get across the park.
穿过公园需要一个小时吗
Will it take an hour to get across the park?
-不需要 -不需要
- No. - No.
这孩子跑得快 这是一只老虎
That's a fast kid. That's a tiger.
你是老虎吗 老虎怎么叫
Aren't you a tiger? What do tigers say?
老虎就是这么叫的
That's what a tiger says.
好吧
Okay, fine.
安妮
Annie?
我是南希
It's Nancy.
布里欧
Breaux.
你好吗
How ya doing?
搬家感觉怎么样
How's the move?
挺好的
Uh, yeah, it's fine.
我和斯图伊一起来的 你在婚礼上见过他
I'm here with Stewy. You met him at your wedding.
-乔 抱歉 -我在这
- Joe! I'm sorry. - Yeah, yeah.
-乔 -在前门等我 好吗 20分钟
- Joe! - Meet me out front, all right? Twenty minutes.
乔 等等
Joe. Wait!
他们真可爱
They are so cute.
让我看看你的戒指
Let me see your ring.
-太扯了 -是吧
- Dead. - Yeah, I guess.
乔带着未婚妻和一个孩子从纽黑文回来时
When Joe came back from New Haven with a fiancée,
我们都非常惊讶
and a kid, it was like, "What?"
我们都不知道他在谈恋爱
We didn't even know he was seeing anybody.
是啊 我们的进展太快了
Yeah, I guess it happened fast.
你真的很不一样
And you're so different.
什么
What?
对不起
Sorry.
乔
Joe!
乔
Joe!
乔治 乔治 乔治
George! George! George!
怎么了 你还好吗
What's the matter? Hey, you okay?
看着我
Look at me.
来
Come here.
没事的
It's all right.
好了 好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.
谢天谢地 怎么回事 你去哪儿了
Oh, thank God. What happened? Where'd you go?
我到处在找你
I've been so-running all over the place.
他告诉你发生了什么吗 安妮
Did he tell you what happened? Annie?
没有
No.
-你是孩子的爸爸吗 -是的
- Are you the dad? - Yes.
他是继父
He's the stepdad.
他说他要去洗手间
He just said he needed to go to the bathroom--
-然后呢 -没了 然后又跑丢了
- And then what? - Nothing. I-- Just ran off again.
你真的吓到我了 伙计
You really scared me, bud.
-他没说发生了什么吗 -他什么都没说
- He didn't say what happened? - He hasn't said a word.
宝贝 说吧
Baby. Go on.
你没有惹任何麻烦
You're not in any trouble.
宝贝 说吧
Baby, go on.
有人在追我
Someone was chasing me.
谁 谁在追你
Who? Who was chasing you?
一个怪物
A monster.
那个怪物长什么样
Wh-Wh-What did the monster look like?
黑眼圈
Black eyes.
他想吃了我
He tried to eat me.
太吓人了 孩子
That is scary, kid.
-你确定吗 -是的
- Are you sure... - Yes.
是这样吗
...that's what happened?
不是一个人在追你吗
It wasn't a person who was chasing you?
-来 我帮你吧 谢谢 -不 我确定
- Here, here. Let me do that for you. Thank you. - No, I'm sure.
你的手腕可以这样吗
Can you do this with your wrist?
像这样 疼吗
Like that. Does that hurt?
-有点疼 -好 我帮你包起来
- Kinda. - Okay. I'm just gonna wrap this up for you.
好吗
All right?
你是一只勇敢的小老虎 不是吗
You're a brave little tiger, aren't you?
等一下
Just a minute.
车在等我们
Car's waiting.
他手腕扭伤了 乔
He has a sprained wrist, Joe.
我知道 咱们都听他说了
I know, I know. It's a story.
他怎么了 我从没见过他这么害怕
What happened to him? I have never seen him so shook.
我会跟他聊聊的
I'll talk to him.
我们先把他治好
First, let's get him fixed up.
好吗
'Kay?
来吧
Come on.
-宝贝 -第二大道和长老会街交叉口
- Hey, baby. - We're going to 2nd and Presbyterian.
儿童医院
Children's Hospital.
怪物乐园
第一季 第三集
路易斯安那州 新奥尔良
14年后
真的很抱歉 10号♥公路太堵了
I'm so sorry. The 10 was a nightmare.
-怎么回事 -家里有人
- What's going on? - There's someone here.
-什么叫家里有人 -我也不知道
- What do you mean there's someone here? - I don't know.
我听到后面有动静
I heard noises out back.
外面有人
Someone is out there.
好了 把我手♥机♥拿来
All right. Get my phone.
谁在那儿
Who's there?
惊喜
Surprise!
我真的被吓到了
That was a good one.
恭喜
Congratulations!
-瞧瞧你 -你迟到了
- Look at you. - You're late.
我在窗边站了半个小时了
I've been standing by the window for a damn half hour.
谁在那儿
Who's there?
你给我闭嘴
You shut up!
香槟
Champagne!
你能转一下吗 好了 水果放在前面
Can you spin it? There we go. Fruit in the front.
漂亮
Gorgeous.
斯图伊告诉我你有个新项目
Stewy tells me that you have a new project.
不是吧 你也来
Oh, don't you start, too.
-我喜欢帮助别人 -你是游客
- I like helping people. - You're a tourist.
你在别人生活的废墟中度假
You holiday in the wreckage of other people's lives.
然后鼓励他们成长
And encourage them to grow.
像树苗一样
Like saplings.
-哪个是她 -那边的饮料旁边
- Which one is she? - Over there by the drinks.
她在斯图伊喜欢的一家炸鱼店当服务员
She was waiting tables at this fish place that Stewy likes
我觉得很脏 但我还是顺着他了
that I think is gross, but I let him drag me.
有个小插曲 她的名牌上写着詹妮弗
But there's a story there, because her name tag says Jennifer,
剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表