剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表
-中西部有九个 -十个
- nine across the Midwest-- -10.
我表哥在车♥库♥里抓到了一只 密尔沃基
My cousin caught one in his garage. Milwaukee.
-抓到是什么意思 他困住它了吗 -那就好了
- What do you mean caught? He trapped it? - I wish.
要真是的话 我明天就过去
If he had, I'd be there tomorrow,
把关塔那摩监狱的那一套用一遍
give the fucker the full Guantanamo.
你这小衬衫穿着 还真像拉♥姆♥斯♥菲♥尔♥德♥家族的
Yeah, you're a real Rumsfeld in your stupid fucking button-up.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
小心点 爸爸要解皮带了
Ooh, careful, Dad's gonna take his belt off.
你们俩不介意的话 我们回顾一下事实吧
Let's review the facts, if you two don't mind.
我们知道他们以弱者为食
We know they prey on the vulnerable.
我们知道它们有时现身之前
We know they work invisibly, for years sometimes,
会隐形好几年
before they show themselves.
你堂兄最近日子不好过吧
Things have been rough for your cousin for a while now.
大概一年了 工厂关闭以后那里就变成荒地了
About a year. Fucking wasteland since the plant closed.
猜到了 当然 还有车♥库♥的选址
Figures. And of course, the garage siting tracks.
我们知道他们讨厌光
We know they hate light.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你好啊 你叫什么名字
Well, hi there! What's your name?
尼克
Uh, Nick.
你们是在说影子吗
Are you guys talking about... shadows?
知己知彼 百战不殆
"Know your enemy, and you shall win 100 battles without loss."
《孙子兵法》
Sun Tzu, Art of War.
战争
War?
和影子打吗
Against... shadows?
-怎么了 -怎么了
- Why? - Why?
因为那帮混♥蛋♥只懂这一种语言
Because it's the only language those shitfucks understand.
达古
Dagr.
你过得怎么样 尼克
How's your life, Nick?
我不知道
I don't know.
烂透了
Sucks.
你有没有过这种感觉
You ever feel like it sucks so much,
烂到你觉得不只是巧合
it can't just be a coincidence?
像是有人或者什么东西在幕后操纵
Like there's gotta be someone or something pulling the strings?
因为影子就是这样的 尼克
'Cause that's what the shadows do, Nick.
它们播种黑暗
They sow darkness.
它们以暴♥力♥ 混乱 恐惧为生
They trade in violence, chaos, fear.
摧毁人们的生活
They ruin lives.
破坏家庭
Shatter families.
它们杀了我父母
They killed my parents.
我第一次看到的时候 我以为没什么
First time I saw one, I thought it was nothing.
所以我无视了它
So, I ignored it.
即使我爸被解雇以后
Even after my dad got laid off,
开始喝酒 买♥♥了把枪
started drinking, bought a gun.
直到他们的葬礼我才意识到
I didn't realize till their funerals...
影子也在那里
Shadow was there, too,
在教堂的墙上看着
on the church wall, watching.
-我爸他绝不会 不
- My dad, he would've never-- - No.
当然不会 是影子逼他的
Of course not. The Shadow made him do it,
都是影子的计划
planned the whole thing.
-我很遗憾 -谢谢
- I'm sorry. - Thanks.
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴 撸你的管去吧
Oh, shut the fuck up! Go shoot your blanks.
尼克
Nick.
影子守望者是一群热心市民
The Shadow Watch is a group of concerned citizens
致力于终结影子的恐怖统治
who are committed to ending the Shadows' reign of terror
它们想要一个黑暗的世界
once and for all. They want a world of darkness,
但我们想要的是光明
but we are the light.
我们会赢得这场战争
And we will win this war.
你怎么找到我们的
How'd you find us?
-什么意思 -你♥他♥妈♥在这里干什么
- What do you mean? - I mean what the fuck are you doing here?
突然出现 然而什么都不知道
Showing up out of the blue, you don't know shit about shit.
-怎么 你找黄♥片♥的时候迷路了吗 -达古
- What, you get lost looking for porn? - Dagr!
-少来 够了 -不 你少来
- Come on, that's enough! - No, you come on!
怎么 我们现在有开放政策了吗
What, we got an open door policy now?
他这辈子都没见过影子
Bro's never seen a Shadow in his fucking life.
你错了
You're wrong.
我家里就有一个
I've got one in my house.
好吧
Well.
那还好你来了
Then it's a damned good thing you're here.
操
Fuck!
来了 妈 但你得快点吃
I'm coming, Ma! You're gonna have to eat quick though!
我上班要迟到了 我是说学校
I'm late for work. I mean school!
我上学要迟到了
I'm late for school!
你能重复一下最后一句吗 先生
Can you repeat that last part, sir?
两个香肠蛋 两个薯饼
Two sausage eggs, two hash browns--
对不起 伙计们 我们
I'm sorry, folks! We're just, we're a l--
我们今早有点人手不足
we're a little shorthanded this morning.
对不起 欢迎来到油炸小镇 要点什么
Sorry. Welcome to Fry Town. What can I get for you?
尼克 伙计 达瑞尔让你去后面
Nick! Dude! Darryl wants you in the back.
你想见我吗
You wanted to see me?
其实也不是
Not particularly.
你被炒了
You're fired.
把你的制♥服♥挂在那里 帽子放在架子上
Hang your shirt up there and your visor on the shelf.
听不懂吗
Am I speaking in tongues?
你不能开除我
You can't fire me.
我可以 尼克
Yes, I can, Nick.
为什么
Why?
为什么
"Why?"
你迟到了两个半小时
You're two and a half hours late for your shift.
-就一次 就他妈一次 -不 你经常这样
- It's one time! One fucking time! - No, no, often!
你还偷吃
And you steal food.
我妈病了 她不能工作
My mom is sick. She can't work.
我很抱歉 真的
I'm sorry about that. I really am.
但这里每个人都有烦心事
But everyone here's got shit going on.
你觉得如果他们没有 还会来上班吗
You think they'd be here if they didn't?
你的生活没那么操蛋 尼克
You're not a special kind of fucked, Nick.
只是普通的操蛋而已
You're just regular old fucked.
世界不会因为你发脾气就让你的生活变好
World doesn't owe you better just because you throw a fit.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
好吧 很高兴认识你 尼克
All right. It's nice knowing you, Nick.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Yeah, fuck you!
-尼克 -干嘛
- Nick! - What!?
制♥服♥
Uniform.
-操 -不好意思
- Ah, fuck. - Excuse me.
你认识一个叫马克·史密斯的人吗
Do you know a guy named Mark Smith?
-他以前在这里工作 -不认识
- He used to work here. - I don't think so.
汤姆
Hey, Tom!
-马克·史密斯 有印象吗 -也许吧
- Mark Smith, ring a bell? - Maybe.
15年前我刚来的时候有个人叫马克
There was a Mark when I first got here about 15 years back.
然后很快就离开了
Left pretty quick.
-他为什么离开 -我也不知道
- Why did he leave? - Don't know.
你们知道他的号♥码吗
Do you guys know his number?
马克·史密斯
Mark Smith!
你叫什么名字 孩子
What's your name, kid?
-尼克 -尼克
- Nick. - Nick,
我都不知道我老婆的号♥码 去上学吧
I barely know my wife's number, all right? Go to school.
妈的
Fucking...
今天过的怎么样
How was your day?
挺好的
Fine.
我的英语应该是及不了格了
I'm pretty sure I'm flunking English.
我很蠢吧
I'm pretty dumb, huh?
我这辈子一直在说这句话
I've only been speaking it my whole life.
跟你老师谈过了吗
Talk to your teacher?
没有
No.
她讨厌我
She hates me.
为什么
Why?
为什么不讨厌呢
Why not?
好了 晚安 妈 爱你
All right, night, Ma. Love you.
等等 你能帮我梳个头吗
Wait! W-w-w-will you brush my hair?
-我的头发打结了 -没问题
- I-I-I have knots. - Yeah, sure.
怎么了
What's wrong?
剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表