剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表
-这事会毁了我们的未来 -乔治怎么了
- that would have wrecked us. - What stuff with George?
他会做噩梦 不睡觉
Uh, his nightmares. And not sleeping.
哭喊着有怪物在夜里出没
Crying about monsters that go bump in the night.
他几个月都不睡觉
He didn't sleep for months.
他以为这里闹鬼了
He thought the whole place was haunted.
你差点就疯了
You, you were next to losing your mind.
嗯
Right.
我不想赶不上飞机
I don't wanna be dead for the flight.
你收拾好行李了吗
Have you packed?
还没有
Uh, no. Not yet.
那快点吧
Well, you'd better get to it.
他们给你颁奖的时候 你得精神点
Gotta look sharp when they hand you that award.
就这样吗
That's it?
我也不知道 是吗
I don't know. Is it?
我没问题
For me, yes.
嗯 你当时已经尽力了
Yeah. You did the best that you could at the time.
所以
So...
就这么着吧
Just leave it.
派对挺棒的
It was a good party.
是的
Yeah.
晚安
Good night.
嗯 晚安
Yeah. Good night.
我是乔治 请留言
Hey, it's George. Leave a message,
我会尽快回复你
and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
我是妈妈
Hey, it's Mom.
我正在收拾去纽约的行李
I'm packing for New York.
你在哪呢
I wonder where you are.
我在最后帮你买♥♥到了经济舱
I got you a last-minute coach seat,
我们马上就要走了
and we are leaving sooner than soon.
抓紧时间
So, time to hustle.
这么快
That was fast.
南希
Nance.
你今天看电视了吗
Ha-Have you turned on your TV today?
-没有 我 -你快去看
- No, I'm, uh... - I think you should--
我没听明白
Uh, I, I, I can't understand you.
安妮 去看看新闻
Annie, I think you should see the news--
我今天没看新闻
I did not turn on the news today. No.
斯图伊说别打给你 但我想着亲口告诉你
Stewy said don't call you, but I wanted it to come from me--
斯图伊说什么
Stewy said what?
对不起 安妮
I'm sorry, Annie.
走 我们去找安妮
Come on. I think we should get Annie.
昨晚 一个叫朱莉·怀特的女人
Last night, a woman named Julie White
在推特上传了一段视频
uploaded a video onto her Twitter account.
嗯
Okay.
视频内容很敏感
The contents of the video were sensitive in nature.
没事 我们昨晚谈过了
Oh, it's okay. Uh, we spoke about this last night.
是的 乔有段时间
Yes. Joe had a time...
在和一个医生谈恋爱
...with another doctor.
-她拍了个视频吗 -朱莉·怀特19岁
- She made a video? - Julie White is 19.
她在纽约大学学习戏剧
She's studying drama at NYU.
什么意思
Um, I think I'm a little confused.
自从昨晚视频上线后
Since the video went live last night,
有几个女人也站出来了
several other women have come forward.
听说还会有更多的人
And I've been told even more are in the wind.
我懵了 有两个朱莉·怀特吗
So, I'm lost. There are two Julie Whites?
有可能 这个是乔的病人
In the world, possibly. This one was Joe's patient.
我今早把医院的病历调出来了
I pulled the chart at the hospital this morning.
其他大部分指控都超出了诉讼时效
Most of the other accusations are outside the statute of limitations.
除了一个
Except one.
她才11
She's eleven.
11什么
Eleven what?
年
Years.
那是因为那个奖项
Well, that's because of the award.
是的 很不幸 凯哈特基金会今早打来电♥话♥
Yes. Unfortunately, the Kayhart Foundation called this morning.
-奖项被取消了 -没有证据就取消吗
- The award's been revoked. - Without proof?
-安妮 行了 -不 抱歉
- Annie, please. - No, I'm sorry.
-凯特 这很难接受 -没事 的确很难接受
- Kate, I, I-It's a lot. - It's okay, it's a lot.
原谅我 我是妻子和孩子的母亲
You'll have to forgive me, but I am a wife and mother of a son.
她们为什么要这么做 因为钱吗
Why are they doing this? Money?
她们的确可能会要求赔偿
They may seek restitution. Yes.
他会被吊销执照吗
Will he lose his license?
他救了很多人
He's saved lives.
我知道这句话有点过时了
And I know that this is not popular to say,
但要是随时都会受到指控
but how is a man supposed to move through life
这日子还怎么过啊
with accusations at the drop of a hat?
问题是
The problem is...
这些指控通常都很准确
the accusations are usually spot-on.
当然 除了这里
Except here, of course.
我们可以反抗
And we can fight it.
乔
Joe?
你昨晚跟我说我们是搭档时
When you said to me last night that we were partners,
-你是认真的吗 -当然
- did you mean that? - Yes. Of course.
宝贝 过来
Oh, baby, come here.
我知道这不是真的 我相信你
I know it's not true. I believe you.
没事的 我们可以反抗
It's okay. We're gonna fight this.
安妮
Annie...
我需要帮助
I need help.
你 什么
You... what?
她们还是孩子 乔
They're children, Joe.
我病了
I'm sick.
我是坏人
I am a bad man.
小儿外科医生和路易斯安那州立大学医学院教授乔·凯勒
Pediatric surgeon and LSU med school professor Joe Keller
被指控性侵犯
has been accused of sexually assaulting
他之前的儿科病人 朱莉·怀特
his former child patient, Julie White.
自从怀特小姐的视频在社交媒体上发布后
Since the release Miss White's video on social media,
已有超过40名女性病人站出来发声
more than 40 other female patients have come forward,
使这成为美国医学史上最大的
making this one of the biggest cases of sexual abuse
性侵案件
in medical history.
凯勒医生性侵我的时候 我才八岁
I was eight years old when Dr. Keller sexually assaulted me.
他曾经是个值得信任的医生
He was a trusted doctor
救了我的命 却又毁了我的生活
who saved my life, only to destroy it again.
他利用了我的信任
He took advantage of my trust.
操纵了我和我爱的人
He manipulated me and my loved ones.
所有的一切 我和父母
Everything-- my relationship with my parents,
以及朋友的关系 都被这件事影响了
my friends, has been affected by this event.
我的家庭被毁了
It has destroyed my family...
凯勒医生和他的私人律师
Neither Dr. Keller nor his personal attorney
尚未对此发表评论
have responded for comment.
谢天谢地 南希
Oh, thank God. Nancy.
-我快疯了 -你还好吗
- I'm losing my mind. - Are you okay?
你有预感会发生这种事吗
Did you have any sense that something like this was going on?
-没有 -我们刚认识他时 乔对我们很好啊
- Uh, no-- - Because when we met him, Joe was so good to us.
他真的帮我们拜托了困境
He really pulled us out of a bad situation,
你懂的 金钱方面 我一直在想
you know, money-wise, and I just keep thinking,
你还记得法国区的节日吗
do you remember the festival in the French Quarter
就在我们结婚之后
just right after we got married?
你还记得你对我说了什么吗
Do you remember what you said to me?
-你说我与众不同 -安妮 我
- You said that I was different. - Annie, I--
是因为我害羞 还是因为
What, because I was shy, or because I--
-我出身贫寒 -安妮
- I grew up poor... - Annie...
还是因为我太天真
Or because I was too naive
忽视他的真面目
to see what was really going on with him?
我怎么就没发现呢
I mean, how did I miss this?
我是乔治 请留言
Hey, it's George. Leave a message,
我会尽快回复你
and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
又是我
It's me again.
你一直没回我
I haven't heard from you.
然后
And...
你还在凯莉家吗
Are you still at Kelly's?
剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表