剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表
你这就是人身攻击 狮子
Now, that's getting personal, Lion.
是的 起来给他上一课
Yes. Get up and teach him a lesson.
你为什么不给他上
Well, what's wrong with you teaching him?
我都不怎么认识他
Well, well, well, I hardly know him.
但我还是会抓到你的 小不点
Well, I'll get you anyway, pee-wee.
可耻
Shame on you!
你这是干什么
What did you do that for?
杰克 该睡觉觉咯
Jack, time to make doe-doe.
别不听话 我说了睡觉
Don't be a pest. I said bed.
我得先洗去个澡
I gotta get a bath first.
我每次都洗澡的
I always do.
杰克 杰克 怎么了
Jack? Jack, what is it?
-她老是动来动去的 -好烫
- She just kept moving around. - It burns!
没事的
Hey, it's okay.
没事的 好了
It's okay. Here we go.
别闹了 搞什么
Stop. What the hell?
-杰克 住手 -住手
- Jack, stop. - Stop that.
-住手 杰克 -住手 我说了住手
- Stop that, Jack. - Stop that. Stop! I said stop!
放开她
Hey, get off of her!
杰克
Jack.
杰克 杰克
Jack. Jack.
杰克
Jack.
杰克 杰克
Jack. Jack.
杰克
Jack.
杰克 撑住
Jack. Come on.
杰克 杰克
Jack. Jack.
杰克 没事了
Jack, you're okay.
杰克
Jack.
好了
Okay.
宝宝乖 没事了 没事了
Okay. You're good. You're good. You're good. Yeah.
没事了 没事了
You're good. You're good.
你还好吗
You okay?
好了
Okay. Yeah.
对不起 真的对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
雷蒙娜下周能帮我看杰克几天吗
Hey, uh, could Ramona watch Jack a couple of days next week?
-没几天的 -应该没戏
- Just short-term? - Eh, I don't think so.
拜托 她又没有工作
Come on. She don't got a job or nothin'.
她在照顾三个孙辈
She's chasing after three grandbabies.
够她忙活的了
That's employment enough.
干嘛
What?
你的位子来客人了
You got a table.
要点什么
What can I get ya?
有什么好吃的
What's good?
没有
Nothin'.
他们付钱让你这么说的吧
They pay you to say that.
我没力气跟你扯淡
Got zero strength to bullshit.
我要个汉堡
I'll have a hamburger.
你要一个还是二十个
You want one burger or twenty?
坐下聊聊吧
Sit down and have a conversation.
我了解聊天的流程
Yeah, I know all about conversation.
这次只聊天
This one's talk only.
信你个鬼
My foot.
托妮
So, Toni,
你在这里工作多久了
how long have you worked here?
你想聊天 就得从头开始
You want conversation, you gotta make talk.
好吧
All right.
我叫亚历克斯
My name is Alex.
你是哪里人 亚历克斯
Where you from, Alex?
附近
Uh, nearby.
你这就在撒谎了
You lyin' already.
你为什么觉得我在撒谎
Why do you assume that I'm lying?
因为你的口音不够平
'Cause you ain't talkin' flat.
这里人的说话
Folks around here sound like they fired the letter G
G都不怎么发音的
from working the damn alphabet.
-我是来工作的 -海边吗
- I'm here doing a job. - Offshore?
那你最好赶紧痊愈 实事求是一点
Then you better heal up and get a straight story.
因为麻烦精可赚不到钱
'Cause trouble don't make pay day.
好吧
Well...
我不是麻烦精
I'm no trouble.
那我就是示巴女王了
Yeah, and I'm the Queen of Sheba.
如果我惹了麻烦 那你为什么不怕我
If I was trouble, then why aren't you afraid of me?
也许我想死呢
Maybe I got a death wish.
是吗
Is that so?
也许吧 又或许我不害怕扯淡呢
Maybe. Maybe I ain't scared of bullshit.
因为你太能扯了
'Cause you're chock full.
我喜欢你
I like you.
-你想从我这里得到什么 -是什么呢
- You want something from me. - What's that?
还不知道
Don't know yet.
你到抽烟的年龄了吗
Are you even old enough to smoke?
当然够了
Old enough for lots.
但是别聊我了
But we ain't talkin' about me.
玩个游戏怎么样
How about a game?
如果你能成为世界上的任何人
If you could be anybody else in the world...
你会选谁
Who would you be?
生活不是这样的
Life don't work like that.
是吗 生活是怎样的
Oh, yeah? So how does life work?
我是这么觉得的
I see it like this.
当你出生时
When you're born,
当你还是个小宝宝的时候
when you a little baby?
你可以变成一百万个你
There's a million yous you could be.
医生 律师 银行劫匪 快乐 悲伤
Doctor, lawyer, bank robber, happy, sad--
各种各样的你
All different kinds of versions of you.
然后你开始经历你的生活
And then you start going through life,
做出这个选择
and you make this choice...
这个 那个
This one, that one.
然后那些版本一个接一个地离开了
And one by one, those versions sort of go off,
它们会以某种方式死去
like, they die in a sort of way.
最终 你变成了现在的自己
And then finally, you end up who you is.
剧终
The end.
你真这么想吗
You really think that?
也许吧
Maybe.
也许我只是想赚一百块
Maybe I'm just trying to make a hundred bucks.
你住在这附近吗
Do you live around here?
-还是聊到这了 -那个
- There it is. - Well...
我靠
Jesus fucking Christ!
怎么回事
What the hell's the matter?
杰克 宝贝 怎么了
Jack! Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Baby, what is it?
你受伤了吗 你被打了吗 发生了什么事
Are you hurt? You get hit? What the hell happened?
丹妮丝
Denise!
我在跟你说话呢 怎么搞的
Hey, I'm talking to you! What happened?
你女儿就是个神经病
Your daughter's a damn psycho, is what happened.
-去你的 -去我的 你是认真的吗
- Fuck you. - Fuck me. Really?
-去你的 -你真的好意思对我说"去我的" 我都
- Yeah, fuck you! - Really? You wanna say "Fuck you" To me, after all--
-你应该看着她啊 -我是在看着她
- You were supposed to be watching her. - I was watching her.
那发生了什么事
Well, then, what happened,
她浑身都是血
'cause she covered in about a bucket of blood.
她咬了邮差
She bit the mailman.
是的 用她的牙齿
Yeah. With her teeth.
像狗一样 咬了就不松口
Bit into him. Latched, like a fuckin' dog would do it.
那他对她做了什么 他肯定伤害了她
Well, then, what'd he do to her? He must have hurt her.
把信放错地方了吧 我不知道
He put the mail in the wrong fucking slot. I don't know.
他一出现 她就疯了
He just shown up and she went ballistic on him.
他肯定做了什么事
He must have done something.
-拜托 托妮 醒醒吧 -他做了什么
- Come on, Toni. Wake up. - What'd he do?
-有一天她用剪刀威胁博 -什么
- The other day she threatened Beau with the scissors. - What?
他可能会受重伤的
He could have gotten seriously hurt.
我跟她谈过了
I talked that out with her.
-你是说我是不称职的妈妈吗 -不是
- You calling me a bad mother? - No. No.
-那你是什么意思 丹妮丝 -不
- Then what, what are you saying, Denise? - No!
你什么意思
What are you saying?
剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表