剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表
-丹尼带来的女孩 -怎么了
- The girl that Danny brought? - Yea?
-高中同学罗西 -嗯
- Rosie from high school? - Yea.
她怀孕了
She is pregnant.
-所以 -丹尼这小子
- So... - Good old Danny.
他上个女朋友才刚分手吧
It's been what? Twenty minutes since his last townie girl?
你和皮特就不一样了
You and Pete, on the other hand.
你们可以随时让我当外婆
You can make me a grandma anytime you please.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, honey.
晚安 妈
Good night, mom.
法医已经确认
Forensics have determined
遗骸属于一名青春期女性
the remains belonged to an adolescent female.
根据腐烂情况 死亡时间大概是八到十年前
Decomposition suggests roughly eight to ten years since death.
-我靠 -我说吧
- Mother of fuck. - I told you.
伙计们 你们觉得怎么样
Hey guys, what do you think?
垂饰还是饰钉
Drops or studs?
当然是垂饰 新娘嘛
Drops, for sure. Hella bridal.
-小艾 -嗯 很漂亮
- Ab? - Yea, pretty.
伙计们
Hey, guys?
我知道这样很奇怪
Look, I know this is weird, ok?
我知道咱们的关系并没有多好
Like, I know we were never close.
我不傻
I am not stupid.
我和皮特想过在芝加哥结婚
Pete and I actually thought about getting married in Chicago,
但是丽贝卡希望这场婚礼
but, Rebecca had like this whole vision...
在这个教堂举♥行♥ 穿着这件婚纱 还有你们
With this church and this dress and you guys, and...
我们希望可以让她如愿
We really want her to have that.
你什么时候换的发型
When did you change your hair?
-什么意思 -你的发型变了
- What do you mean? - It was just different.
-我上次看你还是直发的 -艾比 别说了
- And straight, the last time I saw you. - Abby, stop it.
-你是为婚礼换的 -我不知道
- Did you change it for the wedding, or... - I don't know.
我想来个复古好莱坞风格的发型
I guess I just wanted something old Hollywood.
就像丽塔·海沃思那样
Like Rita Hayworth.
-好吧 -敲敲门 怎么样了
- Right. - Knock, knock how are we?
看看你们
Look at you girls.
小埃 摄影师随时都会到
Now, Elle, the photographer will be here any minute.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我昨晚刚从裁缝那里取回来
I just picked this up from the tailor last night.
第一个穿这条裙子的是我姥姥 琼
Now, the first one to wear this dress was my grandma Joan.
这是她的孪生姐姐莉莉亲手做的
Her twin sister Lily made it by hand.
然后是我妈妈安 然后是我
Then it was my mother Ann's, then my mine.
当然了 詹姆斯和我待了一年
Of course, James and I lasted a grand total of a year
才露出真面目 但是
before he showed his true colors. But...
这件婚纱和男人无关 对吗
The dress isn't about the men, is it?
新娘专属
Just the brides.
女强人
Strong women.
四代人 包括你
Four generations, including you.
我也不知道怎么回事
I, I do not know.
抱歉 失陪一下
Sorry, excuse me.
你搞什么鬼
Dude, what the hell?
-你怎么回事 -夏安 让我喘口气
- What is going on with you? - Cheyenne, give me a second!
你说什么
Excuse me?
马上就拍照了 你耍什么性子
You can't just storm out in the middle of a fucking photo op.
艾比
Abby?
听到没
Hello?
我受不了了 好吗
I can't participate in this anymore, ok?
真的 太恶心了
I can't. It's, it's, it's sick.
你还是冷静一下吧
Ok, maybe let's just chill with the drama, yea?
我是认真的 天啊 你睁大眼睛看看
I'm serious, god, look around...
丽贝卡 皮特 婚纱
Rebecca, Pete, the dress?
四代人 包括你
Four generations, including you?
拉倒吧
Gimme a break.
她为什么叫"小埃" 她的名字是劳伦
And what is with the "El" Shit? Her name is Lauren!
我记得她的首字母是L
Right, which last I checked starts with L.
她不是这个意思
That's not how she means it.
她偷走了埃琳娜的人生 夏安
She stole Elena's life, Cheyenne.
从小名开始 丽贝卡怎么还顺着她呢
Down to the nickname, and it's twisted how Rebecca plays along.
埃琳娜是我最好的朋友 小夏
Elena was my best friend, Chey.
可不嘛
Yea, no shit.
我也是
Mine too.
那就醒醒吧
Then wake up.
从五岁起 我们三个就是好闺蜜了
Since we were five, it was the three of us.
你 我 埃琳娜
You, me, Elena.
我们都有其他的朋友 这无所谓 但是
And we all have other friends. That's fine, but...
高三时 她在年纪教室认识了一个非主流女孩
Junior year, she picks up some emo girl from home room
突然就不理我们了
and suddenly, we don't exist.
老是跟劳伦混在一起
It's all Lauren, all the time.
感觉她为了她抛弃了我们
It's like she dumped us for her.
然后她消失了 十年后
And then she disappears, and 10 years later.
非主流女孩扮成埃琳娜的样子
Emo girl is doing full Elena cos-play
警♥察♥还找到了埃琳娜的尸体
and the cops find her body.
我们还要保持淡定
We're just supposed to be chill about it?
为什么劳伦不告诉丽贝卡
So why doesn't Lauren tell Rebecca about it?
因为今天是她结婚的日子啊 我也不知道
Because it's her literal wedding day? I do not know.
或许是因为她很清楚
Or because she knows it is.
是她的错
Hers.
我一直在想
I just keep thinking.
一切都说得通
It all fits.
艾比 什么说得通
Abby, what fits?
抱歉
Sorry about that.
-皮特走了吗 -是的
- Is Pete? - Yea.
他走了 他向你表示感谢
He's gone. And he says thanks.
还有
And...
他还给我们留了这个
He left us this.
如果你想和我一起抽 那我们去树林吧
If you want to smoke it with me, we gotta go to the woods.
等等 什么 为什么
Wait, what? Why?
我不知道 因为我想去呗 怎么啦
I do not know. Because I want to. Why not?
因为这很危险
Because it's dangerous.
你也想从悬崖上跳下去吗
Do you want to jump off a cliff too?
-我妈是对的 -不 你妈是个想控制你的贱♥人♥
- Like, my mom is right. - No, your mom is a bitch who controls you.
你知道为什么吗 因为你一直在纵容她
And you know why? Because you let her.
没关系
I mean, it's fine.
如果你太害怕 我们也不是一定要去
We don't have to go. If you're too scared.
不
No.
去他妈的
Fuck that.
我不怕
I'm not scared of shit.
来 热个身
Here, warm up.
不是吧 再试试
Come on. Try again.
低而缓
Low and slow.
埃琳娜
Elena?
埃琳娜
Elena, hey.
你去哪儿了
Where'd you go?
埃琳娜 埃琳娜
Elena? Elena?
埃琳娜
Elena?
吓尿了吧
I got you so bad.
埃琳娜 这不好笑
Elena, that's not funny.
别这样 你在哪
Don't do that. Where are you?
我无处不在
I am everywhere!
小女孩 我是伐木工人
Hey little girl. I'm the lumberjack.
埃琳娜 住手
Elena, stop it!
你最好小心点
You better watch out!
像你这样的漂亮女孩独自一人在树林里
Pretty girl like you all alone in the woods.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 住手 埃琳娜
Fuck you! Stop it! Elena?
天啊 瞧你这表情
God... your face!
太精彩了 姐妹
That was so good, dude.
操♥你♥妈♥
What the fuck?
天啊 不
My god. No, come on.
好吧
Ok.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
操 操 操 操
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
妹子 你不能再听"真实犯罪"的播客了
Girl, you have to stop with the True Crime podcast.
剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表