剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表
Yes. You.
出来 出来 走出阴影
Come on. Come out here. Out of the shadows.
-你叫什么名字 -齐克
- What's your name? - Uh, Zeke.
你有什么问题吗 齐克
Is there a problem, Zeke?
没有 我只是在听你说话
No, I was just listening.
扯淡
Bullshit.
我眼观六路耳听八方 你整晚都在盯着我
I've got eyes in the walls. You've been staring at me all night.
你♥他♥妈♥在找什么
The fuck are you looking for?
不 不 行了 说吧
No. No. Come, come on. Come on.
我不会炒了你 告诉我
Just-- I'm not gonna fire you. Just tell me...
你到底在想什么
What were you thinking?
就当是我的生日礼物
As a birthday present for me.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
是的 我在新闻上看到你的听证会了
Yes, sir. I've seen you on the news with the hearing and all.
然后你想着
And you thought,
"他们要在镇广场给他涂柏油 粘羽毛"
"Ooh, they're gonna tar and feather him in the town square."
不 恰恰相反
No. Actually, the opposite.
什么
What?
我觉得你会逃过一劫
I was thinking you're gonna get away with it.
我觉得你会戴着布鲁克斯兄弟的领带出现
I think you'll show up in a Brooks Brothers tie,
撒几个谎 满脸愧疚
tell a couple lies, look sorry,
然后在某个岛上躲着媒体
and then you'll hide from the press
接着捐一笔钱
on some island after you make a donation
给绿色和平组织之类的
to, like, Greenpeace, or whatever.
然后你就可以继续过上好日子
And then you'll just go on living your life
吃着鱼子酱点心 坐着私人飞机
with your caviar canapes and your private jet.
这么乐观啊
That kind of optimism, hmm?
我应该给你一份工作 克里斯汀 你出局了
I feel like I should give you a job. Kristine, you're out.
我还没说完
I'm not done.
总有一天 你会死
Then, one day, you'll die.
有钱 有罪 孤独
Rich. Guilty. Alone.
然后你会下地狱
And then you'll go to Hell, where you'll burn
和1%选择从这个国家最贫穷的人身上获利的人
for the rest of eternity with the rest of the one-percent
一起承受地狱之火的惩罚 直到永恒
who chose to profit off the people in this country who have the least.
我就是这么想的
That's what I was thinking.
先生
Sir.
如果世界这么公平 那就太好了 不是吗
It would be nice, wouldn't it, if the world were so fair.
但事实并非如此
But it's not.
你被炒了
So, you're fired.
收拾你的行李包 滚出我家
Go and pack up your JanSport, and get the fuck out of my house.
斯坦 我是莎伦
Stan, it's Sharon.
-没事吧 -给我点时间
- Is everything okay? - Just give me a minute!
该切蛋糕了
It's time to cut the cake!
你没事吧 伙计
You okay, buddy?
你是不是吸太多金粉了
Did you have a little too much pixie dust, huh?
别担心 你很紧张
Listen, don't sweat it. You're stressed.
谁都会遇到这种事
It happens to the best of us.
斯坦
Stan.
没事吧
Everything okay?
你会听到战争
You will hear of wars!
战争的谣言
And of rumors of wars!
但是不要惊慌
But do not be alarmed,
因为这种事一定会发生
for such things must happen.
末日即将到来
The end is still to come.
国与国反
Nation will rise against nation.
王国与王国反♥目♥
Kingdom against kingdom.
饥荒和地震横行
There will be famines and earthquakes.
所有的这些
All these...
都是产痛的开始
are the beginning of birth pains.
天啊 他只去过一次教堂
Jesus, he goes to church once.
核磁共振显示是腹部肿瘤
What your MRI shows is an abdominal mass.
不幸的是 图像很模糊
Unfortunately, the image is blurry.
要么是肿瘤在移♥动♥ 虽然不太可能
Either the mass was moving, which is unlikely,
要么是技术故障
or there was a technical malfunction.
总之肿瘤很大 位于重要器官之间
Either way, it's large and sits amid some vital organs.
问题是 我们还不确定这是什么肿瘤
The problem is, we're not exactly sure what we're looking at yet.
可能是良性的 也可能不是
It could be benign. It could be something else.
总之不是件好事
Point is, we don't like it.
给你介绍一个朋友 瓦克尔博士
I'd like to refer you to my friend, Dr. Vakil.
她是斯隆凯特林医院的肿瘤医生
She is an oncologist over at Sloan Kettering.
肿瘤医生
Oncologist?
我知道这听起来很吓人
Yeah, I know it sounds scary,
但为了确认或排除任何可能
but to confirm or rule out anything,
我们需要更多的影像 活检
we'll need more imaging, biopsies,
探查性手术 但是
maybe an exploratory surgery, but...
船到桥头自然直
we can cross that bridge when we come to it.
考虑到你的其他症状
In terms of your other symptoms,
-生活方式是个重要因素 -直说吧
- lifestyle can be a big factor. - Just say it.
处于职业道德 我不得不说
Well, I'd be remiss if I didn't say
这是一种与长♥期♥酗酒有关的
there's a dementia-presenting syndrome
老年痴呆症状
linked to chronic alcoholism.
也就是俗话说的"脑子进水了"
Often people have heard the layman's term "wet brain."
我不是说这就是最终诊断
I'm not suggesting this is the diagnosis,
但我建议你最好戒酒
but I do advise that you get sober.
和你的家人谈谈 制定一个计划
Talk to your family. Make a plan.
第16条任务项 关于建立新安♥全♥部♥门的行动
Action item 16 on the creation of a new safety division,
董事会一致同意
the board votes unanimously to proceed.
第17条任务项 关于高压油井
Action item 17 on the issue of gas migration
引起气体迁移问题
caused by over-pressured wells,
董事会一致同意减轻超出限制的压力
the board votes unanimously to ease pressure to exceeding limits,
等待进一步的调查研究
pending further investigative studies.
第18条任务项 审查修正案
Uh, action item 18 on the review of proposed amendments to...
25PA法规 第
25 PA code, chapter...
78章
...78.
要我继续吗
Should I continue?
我的头疼
I think, uh, my head.
就到这吧
Let's leave it for now.
好的
Of course.
你没事吧 先生
Are you okay, sir?
我 没事 没事
Me? Fine. Fine. Yeah.
我可以再待一会儿
I could stay awhile.
如果你愿意的话
If you wanted.
外面很冷
Cold out.
我们可以制定一些战略
Could strategize a bit.
你还有什么是我不知道的
What else don't I know about you?
我都不知道你是怎么开始为我工作的
I don't even know how you came to me.
有一天我抬起头 就看到你了
I looked up one day, and you were there.
大学毕业后 就有猎头来找我
I was headhunted, after college.
你觉得和魔鬼做交易应该不会很糟吗
And you thought a deal with the devil can't be so bad?
说真的吗
Seriously?
我告诉自己"我就在这里待一年"
I told myself, "I'll be here a year."
但之后我看到的越多 我就不确定了
But then, the more I saw, I don't know.
我想着也许我可以从内部进行改变
I thought maybe I could incite change from the inside.
-跟我说说 -真的吗
- Tell me. - Really?
好吧
Okay.
你知道我们的碳排放量有多大吗
Okay, so you know how we have, like, a huge carbon footprint?
我们要进行全面的技术改革
We do a total technology overhaul.
我们可以减少废料 其实这样对利润的影响不大
We, we can reduce waste with only a marginal hit on profits,
将重点放在绿色氢气上
we place a focus on green hydrogen,
将一部分高管薪酬
tie a percentage of executive compensation
用于减少排放量成本
to emissions reductions, and boom.
2055年前净排放量就变成零了
Net-zero emissions by 2055.
你想看看吗
Would you like to take a look?
当然 没问题
Of course. Absolutely.
我们找个时间坐下
Then we'll sit down and you can walk me
陪我过一遍融♥资♥演讲稿
through the pitch deck someday, cover to cover.
好吗
Yeah?
太好了
Yeah. Great.
你让我想起了30年前的我
You know, you remind me of me, 30 years ago.
哈佛毕业后 我打算统治世界
After Harvard, I was gonna take over the world.
没人能阻止我
剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表