剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表
但仍有一些途径
but there are still some avenues...
别担心
Hey hey, don't worry.
巴恩斯 他是守旧派
Barnes, he's old school.
这些悬案
And these unsolved ones, they--
需要一个像他这样的人来破
they need a guy like him until they get theselves solved.
-好吗 -好的
- OK? - Yea, sure.
天使来的时候是二月
It was February when the angels came.
有些人以为他们是来拯救人类的
Some folks thought they'd come to save humanity.
其他人则怀疑他们是不是天使
While others wondered if they were even angels at all.
他们是没有翅膀的生物
They were wingless creatures,
长着瘦骨嶙峋的手指和空洞的眼睛
with bony fingers, and hollow eyes.
他们看起来更像怪物 跟神圣根本不沾边
They looked more like monsters, than anything holy.
教♥徒♥都觉得很奇怪
They made even churchgoers wonder.
这些东西是来拯救世界吗
Did these things come to save the world?
还是摧毁世界
Or to destroy it?
我来过几次 主要是倾听大家的故事
Hi, I've been coming for a little bit, just to listen.
抱歉 我是艾米
So, sorry, I'm Amy.
艾米
Hi, Amy.
欢迎你
Welcome.
我真的不知道从哪里开始
I don't really know where to start.
从哪里开始都可以
Anywhere is good.
甚至不需要有意义
It doesn't even have to make sense.
塔比莎 我女儿
Tabitha, my daughter.
她真的很想当芭蕾舞演员
She really wanted to be a ballerina.
她当时只有八岁 但她很认真
She was only eight years old, but she was very serious.
她很喜欢
She loved it.
她很想要一双棕色的芭蕾舞鞋
And she really wanted a pair of those brown ballet shoes.
在阿尔文·艾利舞室跳舞的女生都会穿
That those girls in Alvin Ailey would wear.
但是我们那里只有粉色的
But our dance store, they only carried pink.
所以我丈夫
So my husband,
拿支记号♥笔
He would take a brown Sharpie and he would,
把鞋子涂成棕色 虽然有点粗糙
sort of color them in. Kinda janky.
但她很喜欢
But she loved it.
她去哪都穿着
She wore them everywhere.
雪地里也穿
Outside, in the snow.
然后记号♥笔就褪色了
And the marker would rub off.
所以他会一遍又一遍地涂色
And, so he would color them in over and over,
所以我家有很多记号♥笔
And now I have all these markers.
然后我在想 这些棕色的记号♥笔该怎么处理呢
And like, what am I supposed to do with, a hundred brown Sharpies?
就是这些琐事
It's just stuff like that you know.
好像什么都没有变 但我们还是没有找到她
Like it's all there, but she's still missing.
-我觉得我是个坏人 -等等
- And I feel like I'm a bad... - Wait.
你女儿失踪了
So your daughter's missing?
什么
I'm sorry?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你希望你女儿死吗
You want your daughter to be dead?
不 不是
No, that's not...
-这里很安全 -我不是这个意思
- Right, this is a safe place... - That's not what I meant.
她应该不是那个意思
I really don't think that's what she's saying.
-艾米 -没关系 我说完了
- Amy? - No, it's OK, I'm done.
喂
Hello?
艾米 我是纽瓦克警局的克莱顿警官
Amy? Officer Clayton from Newark PD.
我打来是想告诉你一件事
I'm just callin' with the news.
艾米 你在吗
Amy, are you there?
你找到她了
You found her.
什么 不 对不起 只是一件小事
What? No. Sorry, no, it's nothing big.
我查过车牌了 想和你说一声
I'm just following up on the license plate to let you know
很不幸 这是一个死胡同
unfortunately, it was a dead end.
什么车牌
What license plate?
布莱恩从心理医生那里得到的
Brian brought it in from the, hypnotherapist.
好的
Right.
我私底下跟你透个底 这感觉像是无用功
Between us, it felt kinda like a goose chase,
但是也说不准
but you never know.
总之我给他留了言 我想着也和你说一声
Anyway, I left him a message and I thought I'd try you too.
麻烦你了
Thank you for letting me know.
别客气 保重 艾米
Sure thing, take care, Amy.
塔比莎
Tabitha?
塔比莎
Tabitha?
塔比莎
Tabitha
塔比莎
Tabitha.
塔比莎
Tabitha.
塔比莎
Tabitha.
亲爱的 是我 是妈妈
Sweetie? It's me. It's mommy.
记号♥笔呢
Where are the markers?
艾米
Amy?
她死了
She's dead.
什么
What?
-谁打来电♥话♥了吗 巴恩斯警探打来了吗 -没有
- Who called? Did Detective Barnes call? - No, no one called.
什么
What?
艾米 亲爱的
Amy, honey.
你赶紧解释一下你这话是什么意思
I'm gonna need you to tell me exactly what it is you're saying,
我差点心脏病都要犯了
because you're just about to give me a heart attack.
就是一种感觉
It's a feeling.
一种感觉
A feeling.
所以你把记号♥笔都扔了
So you got rid of the markers?
我想了很久
I've been thinking for a while,
今晚我意识到了
and tonight I realized.
我知道 我感觉到了
I know, I feel it.
宝贝 她走了
Babe, she's gone.
我感觉她消失了
I feel she's gone in the air,
我再也感觉不到她了
and I can't feel her anymore.
-我知道你也知道 -我不知道
- I know you know it too. - I do not.
-你知道的 -我什么都不知道
- You do, you do. - I don't know anything.
-你不能就这么放弃她 -我没有
- And you can't just give up on her. - I'm not.
-我不是这个意思 -这是我们的孩子
- That's not what I'm saying. - It's our kid.
我只是想好好活着
I'm just trying to survive.
但你不能抛弃她啊
But you can't just throw her away.
不是的 不要逼我
Don't, that's not... You can't put that on me.
不要逼我 不论我在哪 都能看见她
Don't put that on me. I see her everywhere.
我要死了 我在每个角落都能见到她
I'm dying, see her on every corner.
等她回家
Waiting for her to come to the door.
但她 她会回来的
But she's, she's coming back.
会的
Yes.
等她回来以后 看见一切和之前一样
When she does, she'll have everything waiting for her.
她就知道我们从未放弃过她
So she knows that we never gave up.
她都没有过过圣诞节
She never even had a Christmas.
1%
One percent.
-这是她回家的概率 -但这只是统计数字
- That's how may come home. - But those are just statistics.
其他地方的数据不一样的
But there are other places that say different.
我不想讨论这个
I am not having this conversation.
-喂 -库克先生
- Hello? - Mr. Cook?
我是吉姆 安全解决方案公♥司♥的
I'm Jim, the guy from over at Secure Solutions.
你给我们的车牌有发现
We got a 20 on the plate you sent.
车主是哈里森的比尔·戴克
It belongs to a Bill Decker over in Harrison.
-库克先生 -我在
- Mr. Cook? - Yea, I'm here.
你
Did you...
有地址吗
Is there an address?
鲍德温街 142号♥
Baldwin Street, 142
鲍德温街 142号♥
Baldwin, 142.
如果你还需要什么就告诉我们
Listen, if you need anything else just let us know.
我们可以继续深入调查 好吗
We're happy to dig a little deeper. All right?
好的
Right.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事
You got it.
好消息是指控已经撤销了
The good news is that the charges have been dropped.
所以交了扣押费 他就可以走了
So other than the impound fees, he's good to go.
-罪名是什么 -非法侵入
- What were the charges? - Trespassing.
他好像去哈里森偷♥窥♥人家了
I guess he went over to Harrison to snoop around.
邻居看到他 紧张之下就报♥警♥了
The neighbor saw him, got nervous, that's when we got the call.
什么情况 车牌不是死胡同吗
I don't understand, I thought the plate was a dead end.
剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表