剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表
给我回个电♥话♥
Call me back.
是你扔的吗
Did you throw this?
这是居民区 我可以告你骚扰
It's a residential area. I could turn you in for the disturbance.
凯勒医生性侵我的时候 我才八岁
I was eight years old when Dr. Keller sexually assaulted me.
性侵我
...sexually assaulted me.
凯勒医生性侵我的时候 我才八岁
I was eight years old when Dr. Keller sexually assaulted me.
救了我的命 却又
...saved my life, only to...
凯勒医生性侵我的时候 我才八岁
I was eight years old when Dr. Keller sexually assaulted me.
值得信任的医生
...trusted doctor...
利用了我的信任
Took advantage of my trust...
操纵了我和我爱的人
He manipulated me, and my loved ones...
所有的一切 我和父母以及朋友的关系
Everything-- my relationship with my parents, my friends--
乔治
George?
还是我
It's me again.
我一直没有你的消息 我
I just... I haven't heard from you, and I'm...
凯莉家没事吧
I wanna make sure that everything is okay at Kelly's.
我做了很可怕的事
I've done something terrible.
妈
Mom?
我收到了你的信息
I got your messages.
抱歉 我花了点时间才赶回来
I'm sorry it took me a minute to get over here.
你记得
Do you remember...
你还是孩子的时候吗
...when you were a child?
妈
Mom?
昨晚有人来过
Um, someone was here last night.
-谁啊 -打碎了窗户
- Who was? - Broke the window.
好吧
Yeah, well...
乔让天主教教区看起来像年度圣父一样
Joe made the Catholic Diocese look like holy fathers of the year.
-大家都很生气 -不 不是人
- People are pissed. - No, it wasn't people. It wasn't a person.
那
It, um...
你还记得那个怪物吗
You remember the monster?
你小时候睡不着
When you were a kid, you couldn't sleep.
做噩梦
You, you had nightmares.
总是害怕怪物
Always scared of the monster.
是的
Yeah. Yes.
-我带你去见了那个女人 -你是说心理医生吗
- I took you to that woman-- - You mean the shrink?
我记得
Yeah, I remember.
然后呢
And?
然后
And...
-小孩的幻觉 -不 我们
- Kid stuff. - No. We...
我们会随着年龄增长屏蔽一些事 因为这样更简单
We block things out as we get older, because it's easier.
而事实是
And the facts...
也许你忘了什么才是真的
Maybe you forgot what was real.
你是
Are you...
你是在问
Are you asking if...
我什么都没忘
I didn't forget anything.
你留言说你做了很可怕的事
Your message said that you'd done something terrible.
我的脑子都成浆糊了 我只是
My head is all turned around. I just...
我很抱歉 乔治
I am very sorry, George.
不能告诉你
You cannot know how very-v--
为什么道歉
Sorry for what?
你当时还是个孩子
You were a child,
我不相信你
and I did not believe you.
我无法
I could not, um...
你告诉我的
...when you told me because, the, the...
真♥相♥
The truth...
太庞大了
...was too big.
太沉重了 你明白吗
The weight of it. You understand?
它是真的
It is real.
它
It?
怪物
The monster.
你
Are you... ?
你吃了什么吗
Have you taken something?
-什么 -吸毒 酗酒
- What? - Drugs, or, or, or did you drink?
-不不 你知道的 -我知道这一切很难接受
- No. No! You, you know-- - Because I know all of this is hard.
-我绝不会 -你在胡言乱语
- I would never-- - You're not making any sense.
我有点晕 但你听我说 好吗
My head is a little turned around, but you listen to me, okay?
或者 我给你看
Or... Look, I'll show you.
-妈妈 求你了 别再回避了 -瞧
- Mom, please. Stop avoiding. - See?
-这就是证据 -坐下吧 我们
- Proof. Proof. - Just sit, so we can--
它当时就在这里
It was here.
-它打碎了这个和楼上的玻璃 -坐下 让我们
- It broke this one and the one upstairs. - Sit down, so we can--
还有小屋 还有锁
And the shed, and the lock.
-它的牙齿 就像 -坐下
- And, uh, the teeth. It was like-- - S-Sit down!
给我点时间
Just give me a minute.
-你想干嘛 -就
- What are you-- - Just--
我想谈谈游♥行♥时发生的事
I want to talk about what happened. At the parade.
法国区
In the French Quarter.
那时我们刚搬来和乔一起住
Right after we, we had-just moved in with Joe.
好的
Okay.
你想说什么吗
Did you want to say something?
-我不知道该说什么 那件事很久了 -天啊
- I don't know what to say. It was such a long time ago. - Jesus.
妈妈 你真的要逼我吗
Mom, are you gonna make me do it?
-你是家长 -逼你什么
- You're the parent, you know. - Do what?
-乔治 -在游♥行♥上
- George... - At the parade.
那些女孩 就是乔
Those girls. The ones that Joe...
还有我
That's me, too.
明白吗 乔伤害了我
Do you understand me? Joe hurt me.
在游♥行♥上 我
At the parade, and I--
我觉得我们得谈谈
I think we need to talk about it.
你手腕受伤的事吗
You hurt your wrist?
是的 那是逃跑时弄伤的
Yes. That was part of the, uh, getting away.
那怪物呢
What about the monster?
-什么 -在游♥行♥上 你说
- What? - At the parade. You said...
它在追你
that it was chasing you.
-黑色的眼睛 它想吃你 -不 妈
- It had black eyes. It wanted to eat you-- - No, Mom,
别再回避
I need you to stop avoiding--
-那是个谎言 -你脸色很苍白
- It was a lie. - You were pale.
-很震惊 -因为你不会相信真♥相♥的
- In shock-- - You wouldn't believe the truth.
没有真正的怪物 怪物就是乔
The monster wasn't real. The monster was Joe.
要我给你解释一下吗
Do you want me to walk you through it?
-我们去了游♥行♥ -不
- We went to the parade-- - No!
-不 -妈
- No! - Mom.
够了
Enough!
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
不要 请等一下
Stop. Please wait.
-不行 不行 -不等了 就是现在
- I can't. I can't. - No. No more waiting. It's now.
我们去了游♥行♥ 我想吃甜点 冰淇淋
We went to the parade, and I, I wanted dessert. Ice cream,
我不记得是什么了 但我们离开了
or... I don't remember what. But we left.
我和乔 然后我们去了洗手间
Me and Joe. And, and we stopped at the bathroom,
-然后他把我拖进了一个隔间 -亲爱的
- and then he took me into a stall. - Honey... Honey!
然后 不 听我说
And that's when-- No, listen to me!
-没这回事 -我在人群中找到了你 跟你说了
- That never happened! - I found you in the crowd, and I told you.
你怎么能装作什么都没发生呢
How can you act like that didn't happen?
-我花了很久去思考为什么 -我爱你
- I spent so long trying, trying to understand why. - I love you.
想搞清楚
Trying, trying to make sense...
我爱你 但我们当时一无所有
I love you, but we had nothing.
我拿着最低工资 翻着沙发垫
I was minimum wage, flipping couch cushions,
我想寻求改变
searching for change.
现在你需要的 你都有了
And now there is nothing that you need that you don't have.
钱 还有加州大学洛杉矶分校
Money, and, and, and UCLA.
我失败了
I'm failing.
我每门课都不及格 留校察看
I'm flunking every class. Academic probation.
这就是我想说的
That's what I'm telling you.
我无法越过这个障碍
This hurdle I can't get over.
我
I...
我需要你亲口告诉我 说你知道
I need you to say that you knew.
但我不知道
But I didn't.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
你不觉得羞耻 愧疚吗
Aren't, aren't you ashamed, or guilty, or... ?
那些女孩
I mean, all those girls.
剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表