剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表
我是光明和晨星
I am the bright and morning star.
所以我在跟上帝说话
So, I am speaking to God...
祂已经住进了
who has taken up residence inside
普莱斯先生的身体中了 是吗
the body of Mr. Price. Is that right?
不是你祈祷的那个
Not the one you prayed for,
而是你付钱的那个
but the one you paid for.
是吗
Is that so?
我想和斯坦·普莱斯谈谈
Well, I want to talk to Stan Price.
斯坦 如果你在里面 跟着我的声音
Stan, if you are in there, follow the sound of my voice,
它会带你回到光明
which will lead you back to the light.
与我联♥系♥
Connect with me.
带着爱意 在仇恨之地与我相遇
Meet me on the field of hate, with love.
我说了
I told you...
斯坦不在了
Stan is gone.
他是我的工具
He was my tool.
一个美丽腐♥败♥的皮囊
A beautifully corrupt vessel.
将我带向世界的完美宿主
The perfect host to bring me forward unto the world.
但你为什么要来这里
But why have you come?
释放火焰
To unleash a reign of fire
黑暗和痛苦笼罩着这个被毁灭的世界
and darkness and misery upon the ruined world.
不然呢
Why else?
别告诉我 你们很惊讶
Don't tell me you're surprised.
你们人类
You humans.
无视我即将现世的所有征兆
Ignoring all the signs of my impending emergence.
地震 龙♥卷♥风♥ 洪水
Earthquakes. Tornadoes. Floods.
疾病像野火一样蔓延
Disease spreading like wildfire.
野火像疾病一样蔓延
Wildfires spreading like disease.
海上钻头冲击着海底
Offshore drills raping the ocean floor.
你们的地核 水不能喝
Your very Earth's core. Water's not safe to drink,
烟雾太浓了
but the smog is so thick.
还要我继续吗
Must I go on?
这么多征兆
So many signs!
你们知道有谁在意吗
And do you know who cared?
没人
Nobody!
没人
Nobody.
没人
Nobody.
我在意 斯坦 我一直很在意
I care, Stan. I've always cared.
他们付了你多少钱让你过来
How much did they pay you to come today?
你和斯坦没什么不同
You and Stan aren't so different.
从人们的痛苦中获利
Profiting on people's pain.
我想和斯坦·普莱斯谈谈
I want to talk to Stan Price.
斯坦 如果你在里面
Stan, if you're in there,
跟随我的声音
follow the sound of my voice.
斯坦不在了
Stan is gone.
但是
But...
他的身体还在这里
His body is still here.
看好了
Watch this.
你觉得你能帮他吗
Do you think you can help him?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我知道他在里面
I know he's in there.
为什么我联♥系♥不上他
Why can't I reach him?
如果你用他的真名呢
What if you use his real name?
-他的真名 -是的 他
- His real name? - Yeah, yeah. He, uh...
几年前 他放弃了他父亲的姓
Years ago, he dropped his dad's last name.
他真名是斯坦利·兰森
He's really Stanley Ransom.
兰森
Ransom, huh?
哈蒙德先生
Mr. Hammond.
你还知道什么
What else you got?
我之前不是故意不理你的
I didn't mean to ignore you before...
斯坦利·兰森
Stanley Ransom.
我知道你父亲对你做了什么
I know what your father did to you.
他造成的情绪混乱
The emotional turmoil he caused.
一个愤怒 暴♥力♥的酒鬼
An angry and destructive drunk
在消极和虐待中茁壮成长
who thrived on negativity, and abuse.
但我想告诉你 你不是他
But I am here to tell you that you are not him.
-你是斯坦 -别说了
- You are Stan-- - Stop it! Stop it!
斯坦利·兰森 我相信你值得被爱
Stanley Ransom, I challenge you to believe that you deserve love.
这一切都是为了逃避你的父亲 你妻子 你自己
All this running from your father, your wives, yourself.
你知道你冒了多大的风险吗
Do you understand the risk you're taking?
但现在
But now...
现在我们三个携手踏上爱之地
Now we three join hands on the field of love.
而不是恐惧
Not fear.
你能感觉到吗
Can you feel it?
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
是我♥干♥的
I did it... I did it...
是我♥干♥的
I did it... I did it...
他说什么
What's he saying?
他说"是我♥干♥的"
He's saying, "I did it."
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
是我的错 我
It was my mistake. I...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
拜托
Please...
我愿意做任何事来弥补
I'll do anything to fix it.
活在谎言中 让你变成了怪物
Living an untruth made you a monster.
活在真♥相♥中 才能成为真正的男人
Living in truth makes you a man.
我和乔什都爱你
Josh and I love you.
我们和你形成了爱的循环 斯坦利·兰森
We form a circle of love with you, Stanley Ransom.
因为只有爱是真实的
For only love is real.
给他松绑 哈蒙德先生
Cut him loose, Mr. Hammond.
但是
But...
结束了吗 我是说
Is it done? I mean, did...
我们成功了吗
Did we do it?
是的
Oh, I believe we did.
太迟了
It's too late.
什么太迟了
For what?
对我来说太迟了
For me.
不
No--
不
No!
玛丽安·韦斯特哈特
《在爱之地与我相见》
有几个小时了吧
So that was a couple hours, huh?
我差点真的去报失了
'Cause I was seriously about to make a missing person's report.
你还好吗
You good?
怎么回事 你去游泳了吗
What's going on? Did you go swimming?
我揣了好几周
I carried it around for weeks.
这像是我口袋里的一块石头
Like a fucking rock in my pocket.
什么 那个记者吗
What, the reporter?
你不是说你什么都没有吗
I thought you said you didn't have anything.
我什么都有
I had everything.
邮件 备忘录 会议记录
Emails, and memos, and meeting notes.
可以预测泄漏的结构测试
Structural tests practically predicting the spill.
只要我愿意
I mean, I could have put him away.
我可以让他坐牢 可以阻止这一切
I could have stopped the whole thing from happening if I wanted to--
亲爱的 这个想法很好
Sweetie, that is a very nice thought,
但你是个助理
but you were an assistant.
你没有那种力量
You didn't have that kind of power.
是吗
Didn't I?
每一个小小的妥协
Every...tiny "yes."
就是朝着错误的方向迈出的一小步
One tiny step in the wrong direction.
向工作妥协
"Yes" to the job.
向善意的谎言妥协
"Yes" to the white lies.
睁一只眼闭一只眼
"Yes" to turning a blind eye.
各种妥协 然后你抬起头
"Yes." "Yes." And then you look up...
发现你离自己的起点有千里之遥
...and you're a thousand miles from where you started.
这就是现实
That's how it happens.
好人就是这样变坏的
That's how good men turn bad.
坏人就是这么赢的
It's how bad men win.
好吧
Okay.
那现在做点什么吧
So do something now.
做什么
Do what?
剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表