剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表
Go.
怪人
Weirdo.
肖恩 肖恩
Shawn. Shawn!
嗯 好的
Right! Uh... yes!
下一张幻灯片
Next slide please?
我回来了 宝贝
I'm home, babe.
抱歉我回来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
凯特
Kate?
你在这儿啊
There you are.
你还在弄吗
You're still at it?
进展如何
How's-How's it coming?
我不知道这是谁
I can't figure out who this is.
这是你妈妈 凯特
That's your mom, Kate.
她来参加我们婚礼了
From-From our wedding.
记得吗
Remember?
来
Here.
好了
There you go.
凯特
Kate?
-浴缸不错吧 -一切都很好
- Good tub, huh? - Good everything.
我爱我们的房♥子
I love our house.
哪怕是在郊区吗
Even if it's in the suburbs?
总得有人来加点料吧
I mean, somebody's got to spice 'em up, right?
就少了一样东西
There's just one thing missing.
不 凯特 我们辩论过了
No. Kate, we've had this debate.
我闭着眼都能来
I could do it in my sleep.
-这样不安全 -好吧 等等
- It's not safe. - Okay, wait--
-领养还是可以聊聊的 -不 等等
- We can still talk about adoption. - No, wait, wait.
该我了
My turn.
我已经稳定一年了
I've been stable for a year.
没有触发物我就不会发作
No episodes. And not without triggers.
你看到我在履约保证时眨眼了吗
Did you see me bat an eye during escrow?
没有
No.
我会小心的
I'll do it safely.
减少工作 增加治疗
Scale back at work, bump up therapy,
减少用药
taper off meds.
我想要个孩子 肖恩
I want a baby, Shawn.
我知道这很难
Look, I know it might be hard,
但你不能根据可能发生的事立案
but you can't build a case on what might happen.
不是可能
Not might.
是一定 一定会很艰难
Will. It will be hard.
艰难就艰难呗
So it'll be hard.
我们怕什么
We're us.
我们不怕难
We can do hard things.
-听着 肖恩 我 -不
- Listen, Shawn, I took-- - No.
乔丹 这个分歧我们已经讨论过了
Jordan, we went over that discrepancy.
她说她写了几页
She says she's done a couple of pages.
我只是担心客户
I'm just worried the clients
会认为我们没有
are gonna see this as us not doing our...
你看到我在第六页的留言了吗
Did you get my note on page 6?
我看到你写的了 但这里有些东西
Yeah, I saw what you wrote, but there's something right here--
来我办公室 我们可以谈谈
..come in my office, we can talk about it.
听着
Listen, it--
肖恩
Shawn?
乔丹 我回头打给你好吗
Uh, Jordan, can I call you back?
肖恩
Shawn--
亲爱的
Hey, honey?
没事吧
Everything okay in here?
我想出去
I want to go outside.
你想
You wanna--
好吧
Okay, well,
不好吧 外面很冷
I don't know about that. It's... pretty cold out.
还是待在家里比较好 对吧
It's better to stay in, right?
但我想出去
But I want to go.
不如我留下来陪你吧
Why don't I stay in with you?
我打电♥话♥请个假
I'll call out of work.
逃个学
Play hooky.
管他呢 对吧
What the hell, right?
是吧
I guess.
太好了
Great.
我给你拿顶帽子吧
Maybe let's get you a hat.
蒙特普尔恰诺红葡萄酒
Montepulciano,
来自阿布鲁佐地区
from the Abruzzo region.
意大利的 宝贝
Italian, babe.
提前感受一下我们的旅程
Little preview of our big trip?
最后一步
And the final touch,
音乐
la musica!
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧 好了 好了
Okay. Okay. Okay, okay, okay.
没有音乐
There's no music!
没有食物
No food,
红酒 咖啡
wine, or coffee--
直接谈谈吧
Let's just talk.
我们很擅长的 对吧
We're good at that, right?
不如
How about--
来一场辩论
How about a debate?
红酱对白酱
Red sauce versus white!
你想站哪边
Which side you want?
我想出去
I want to go outside.
凯特 不行
Okay, Kate, no,
-这个说过了 -我为什么不能出去
- we talked about this. - Why can't I go out?
因为外面特别冷
Because it's cold as shit, okay,
你得和我待在屋里
and you need to stay with me.
开始吧
So come on, let's go.
我选红酱
I'll take red.
海员式沙司
Marinara.
显然比奶油酱要好
Plainly superior to cream sauce.
这个对身体好
I mean, you have your health benefits.
维生素C 无脂肪 心脏健康 而且很美味
Vitamin C, fat-free, heart-healthy. Plus it's delicious, so--
我永远支持红酱队
Team red sauce all the way for me.
该你了
Your turn!
我去开门
I'll get it.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我们上楼吧
Why don't we go upstairs.
待在希瑟的房♥间里 好吗
Stay in Heather's room, okay.
等我一下
Okay, give me a second.
好了
There we go.
稍等一会
Just... for a minute.
希瑟是谁
Who's Heather?
芭布
Barb!
肖恩 你好
Shawn. Hi.
这里一切都还好吗
Is everything all right over here?
-当然 -太好了
- Of course! - Oh good!
我刚才带苏珊去洗手间
Well, I was just taking Susan out to use the ladies',
好像听到尖叫声
and I couldn't help but hear, um, kind of a scream...
从你家传来
coming from your house, so--
尖叫声
Uh, a s-a scream?
女人的尖叫声
A woman's scream, yeah.
凯特还好吗
Is Kate doing all right?
嗯
Yeah.
凯特没事 她很好
Kate's just fine. She's... doing well.
自从糕点义卖♥♥之后
Ever since the bake sale--
那次闹的
That was quite a scene, you know--
是啊 芭布 那天是闹得不好看
Yeah, Barb, that-that was a bad day.
凯特不该出来的
Kate shouldn't have been out.
-我已经道过很多次歉了 -不不不
- I've apologized repeatedly-- - No, no, no.
行啦 不需要 不需要
No, please, please. No need. No need.
我有点担心孩子们
I think about the kids, you know.
这是家庭聚居区
It's a family neighborhood.
-当然 -嗯
- Of course. - Okay.
不会再发生了
It won't happen again.
好的 谢谢
剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表