剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表
我是个怪物
I'm a monster.
咱俩都是
You and me both.
给我
Gimme that.
有了 咱们玩个游戏吧
I got it. Let's play a game.
谁最坏
Who is the worst person?
不玩吗
No?
你想聊什么 天气吗
So what do you want to talk about? The weather?
我先说
Come on, I'll go first.
我去参加了互助会
So, I go to these like, groups.
那里都是失去孩子的父母
Like for parents that lost their kids.
但我的孩子没死
Only thing is, my kid's not dead.
我把她丢在了拉罗斯城外的某个汉堡店
I left it in some burger place somewhere outside La Rose.
尽可能地开车远离那里
Drove away as far as I could get.
但是我诉说她的故事时 说得好像她死了一样
But, I tell stories about her like she's dead.
有些故事真的很精彩
Good ones, too.
我感觉好多了
Makes me feel better.
至少以前是这样 现在没什么用了
Least it used to it, kinda wearing off now, but.
然后就开始喝酒
Shots it is.
她现在在哪里
Where is she now?
你女儿
Your daughter?
我不知道
I don't know.
很扯吧
Isn't that nuts?
你不想知道吗
Don't you want to know?
反正她也不会认我这个妈了
I couldn't get her back anyway.
我不配当妈
I'm unfit.
你还是可以试试
You can still try.
她是你的孩子
She's your kid.
嗯
Yea.
问题是 即使我可以回去接她
The thing is even if I could go back and get her,
我也不愿意
I don't want to.
我会回去的
I'd go back.
嗯 可惜你不是我
Yea, well too bad you're not me.
现在轮到你了
Now it's your turn.
我女儿
My daughter.
她跳过芭蕾舞
She did ballet.
但她有点害羞
But she was kinda shy.
所以我答应过她
So I promised her.
我说
I said.
我会看着你的
I'll watch you.
我说到做到了
And I did.
她上的每节课我都会去看她
Every class she ever went to I'd watch her,
所以她可以勇敢地走进去
so she'd be brave enough to go inside.
之后 有一次
After then, one time,
我们下课后去买♥♥冰淇淋
We went to get ice cream after class and,
收银员把我的零钱弄掉了
the cashier dropped my change.
所以 我弯下腰去捡
So, I bent down to pick it up.
她就被人带走了
Someone takes her.
我说过我会看着她的
I said I'd watch her.
但我没做到
And I didn't.
我就两秒钟没看着她
I took my eyes off her for two seconds.
因为48美分而失去了她
I lost her for 48 cents.
干杯
Cheers.
世上的坏人不得好死
To the worst people in the world.
靠
Shit.
待在这里
Stay here.
我不走
I'm stayin'.
好了 搞定
I gotcha'! Ok.
小塔
Tabbs?
塔比莎
Tabitha.
小塔
Tabbs.
没有人知道天使为什么在一个普通的冬天
No one knew why the angels had come to the Garden State,
来到花♥园♥之州
in the dead of an otherwise ordinary winter.
有些人以为他们是来拯救世界的
Some folks thought they'd come to save the world.
但也许天使不是来拯救人类的
But maybe, the angels hadn't come to save anyone.
也许他们需要我们来拯救
Maybe, we were here to save them.
放在床上吧
Put it on the bed.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
对不起
Sorry.
我去拿块毛巾
I'll get a washcloth.
没事的
It's OK.
没事的
It's OK.
没事的 亲爱的
It's OK, sweetie.
没事的
It's OK.
我们该怎么处理她
What should we do with it?
要打电♥话♥给克莱顿吗
Should we call Clayton?
别报♥警♥
No, no cops.
他们会把她带走的
They'll just take her away.
我听说他们是天使
I heard they've been calling them angels.
说的也没错
That sounds right.
有道理
Makes sense.
一群天使从天而降
A bunch of angels fall from the sky.
我们把他们剁碎 榨干♥他♥们的血
We chop them up, drain them of their blood,
用他们获利
turn them into capital.
人类就是禽兽
People are fucking animals.
你觉得他们为什么来这里
Why do you think they came here?
不知道
I don't know.
也许是上帝把他们从天上扔下来的
Maybe God threw them out of the sky.
也许天堂很黑暗
Maybe Heaven's a dark place.
也许吧
Maybe.
我觉得她是为我们而来的
I think it's here for us.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
我不知道 也许饿了吧
I don't know, maybe it's hungry?
好吧
Ok. Ok.
假设她死了
Let's say she is dead.
我觉得很奇怪 你感觉到了吗
I feel so strange. Do you feel this?
就算塔布斯死了 那又怎样
If Tabbs is dead, then what?
我41岁
I'm 41 years old.
还剩50年活头吧
That's what, fifty years I got left?
我离开她五分钟都很难过
I can't go five minutes without her.
50年
But 50 years?
会变成什么样啊
What does that even look like?
你还有我
It looks like me.
我们是一家人 布莱恩 我们仍然可以
We're a family, Brian. We can still be...
我知道肯定和以前不一样 但是我们还有彼此
I know it won't be the same but at least it will be.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know how.
少了她 我们是谁啊
Who are we even without her?
我是谁
Who I am?
我原来根本不想当爸爸
I never even wanted to be a dad.
现在我当爸爸了
But now I am.
但我没有孩子
And I got no kid.
我该怎么做 艾米
What do I do, Amy?
告诉我
Tell me.
我不知道 我感觉很奇怪
I don't know, I feel so strange.
我该怎么做 艾米
What do I do, Amy?
操
Fuck.
把那棵树砍了
I want you to take that tree down.
不
No...
好难闻 这里有死亡和霉菌的味道
It stinks, it smells like death and mildew in here,
把它砍了
and I want you to take it down.
把它砍了
Take it down!
是我的错 我把她弄丢了
It's my fault. I lost her.
把她弄丢了
I lost her.
是我 是我
It is. It was.
是我的错
It was my fault.
跟他做♥爱♥爽吗
Was he a good fuck?
在哪
Where?
这里吗
Here?
飘浮的游丝 轻浮我的膝盖
Floating gossamer, baby, bouncing on my knee.
你永远睡去了
Now you're asleep eternally.
当我醒来 看到你离开
And when I wake, and see you gone...
剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表