剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表
All right! Oh, thank you--
-好 -太棒了
- All right. - That's great.
代我向凯特问好
Give Kate my best--
你说得对 我们必须杀了芭布
Oh, you were right, we definitely have to murder Barb--
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
你在这里干什么
What you doin' down here?
你想出来吗
You wanna come out?
不想
No.
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
很黑
It's dark.
回头你可以继续躺着
Well, you can come back later.
出来一会吧
Just... come on out for a little bit, maybe?
不要
No.
走开
Go away.
让我一个人待着
Leave me alone.
让你一个人待着
Leave you alone?
让你一个人待着 真的吗
Oh, leave you alone. Really?
真能这样就好了 凯特
You know, I wish I could, Kate,
但我做不到
but I can't.
看看我让你一个人待着的结果
Look what happens when I leave you alone!
你没必要躲起来 好吗
You don't get to hide, okay.
你要负责任 你还有家庭
You have responsibilities and a family.
所以赶紧从床底下滚出来
So get the fuck out from under the bed!
-不要 -凯特 快点
- No! - Kate, come on!
不 不要
No! No!
不 不要
No! No!
不
No!
对不起
Sorry.
我不是故意
I didn't mean to be...
欺负你的
so mean.
我想出去
I want to go outside.
告诉我
Tell me.
我是你的囚犯吗
Am I your prisoner?
天啊 凯特
Jesus, Kate.
我想出去
I want to go.
你一直都想走
You always wanted to go!
从第一天开始 这就是我们的生活
Since day one. That's the story of our life.
你想走 我求你留下
You want to go, I beg you to stay.
请不要和我分手
Please don't break up with me,
请不要自闭
please don't shut down,
请不要死
please don't die.
我什么都愿意去做
I'll do anything.
弄清楚你在吃什么药
Figure out what you took,
房♥子是防自杀的
suicide-proof the house,
跟我们受伤的孩子解释
explain to our traumatized kid.
只要你留下 我什么都愿意去做
I'll do anything if you'll just please just stay.
你尝试以后 就会再次离开
And you try. And you go away again.
这样太自私了
And it's... it's selfish.
我知道我不该说出来 但事实如此
I know I'm not supposed to say it, but it is.
我想出去
I want to go outside.
不 求你了
No, please.
我记得你
I remember you.
我知道 凯特
I know you do, Kate.
是你把我丢在浴缸里的
You're the woman who left me in the bathtub.
不
No.
你已经死了
You were dead.
你已经死在浴缸里了
You were dead in the tub, already.
是的
You were.
我没有
I wasn't.
你丢下了我
You left me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 凯特
I'm sorry, Kate, I--
我太累了
I was so tired.
你总是继续尝试 你
You always try again, you--
我说服不了你 我没办法把你留在这里
I couldn't convince you! I couldn't keep you here, I--
我以为
I thought--
对不起 凯特
I'm sorry, Kate.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
So, so sorry.
我再也不会丢下你了
I will never, ever, ever leave you again.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
我保证
I promise!
凯特
Kate?
凯特
Kate?
操
Fuck!
凯特
Kate!
亲爱的
Sweetie.
-不 -走吧
- No! - Come on!
-不 -我们回家
- No! - We're going home.
你知道吗
You know what?
好吧
Fine.
那就按你说的来
We'll do this your way.
抓到你了
Gotcha.
宝贝
Hey, babe!
我回来了
I'm back!
给你带了个新朋友
Brought you a new friend.
我也不知道 班上的人好像发现我不对劲了
I don't know. Looks like they're onto me at work.
尤其是罗伯
Rob especially.
我接下来怎么跟他们说 猩红热吗
What am I gonna tell 'em I have next, scarlet fever?
听起来像是狄更斯小说里的孩子
I sound like a kid in a Dickens book.
要不我辞职吧
Maybe I should quit.
辩论一下吧
Let's debate it.
肖恩和辛德尔&道斯律所公诉案
Shawn v. Shindle & Dawes LLP.
我觉得我应该辞职
I say I should quit.
这样可以多花点时间陪你 不用一直撒谎
I could spend more time with you, stop lying all the time,
也不用跪舔特权阶层了
quit being a white-shoe sellout.
该你了
Your turn.
好吧
All right.
看来我赢了
Guess I win.
晚安 宝贝
'Night, babe.
爱你
Love you.
13年前
凯特
Kate?
你好啊
Hey there.
怎么样
How we doin'?
我一整天都在自我辩论
I've been debating myself all day.
我该活 还是该死
Should I live, or should I die.
你想听听两边的观点吗
Do you wanna hear the sides?
当然
Of course.
如果我死了 就不会吵架了
If I die, there will be no more fighting.
我的脑子里也没有爪子了
No more claws in my brain.
不会丢人 不会进精神病院 不用叫警♥察♥
No more embarrassment, no more psych wards, no more cops.
不会有冲突
No more war.
对我们俩来说都是
For either of us.
但如果我活着
But if I live--
我们就可以有孩子
Then we get the baby.
嗯
Yeah.
我觉得希瑟
I was thinking about Heather.
可以作为名字
As a name.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
希瑟
Heather.
希瑟 去打扫你的房♥间
Heather, go clean your room.
我喜欢
I like it.
挺好的
It's good.
我也喜欢
I like it, too.
妈
Mom?
妈
Ma?
其中一个妈妈 有妈妈在吗
Either mom? Any mom?
孩子在找妈妈呢
Just a kid lookin' for a mom here.
妈
Ma?
凯特
Kate.
剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表