剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表
但我无意中听到餐厅经理叫她托妮
but I overheard the restaurant manager call her Toni.
-詹妮弗 对吧 -是的
- Jennifer, right? - Yeah.
詹妮弗搬去新奥尔良上学了
Jennifer moved to New Orleans to go to school.
是的 我想做个温柔的牙医
Yeah. I want to be a gentle hy-dentist.
我是说牙医的温柔
I mean, a dental hy-denish.
牙科保健员
A dental hygienist.
这是安妮的房♥子
This is Annie's house, you know.
-真的很漂亮 -谢谢 谢谢
- It's really nice. - Thank you, thank you.
我认识安妮的时候 她连爱马仕都不认识
Now, when I met Annie, she didn't know her ass from Hermes,
看看她现在
and look at her now.
你有房♥子 有车 还有丈夫
You got the house and the cars and the husband...
-就是这样 -好吧
- That's all. - Mm, okay.
别闹 我只是说你进步很大
Stop. I'm just saying, you've come a long way.
就是这样 你鼓舞了我
That's all. You're an inspiration.
告诉她
Tell her.
-告诉她 -好吧
- Tell her. - Okay.
我15岁就离开家了
I left home when I was 15.
我父亲是个酒鬼
My father was a drunk
把我妈推到滑动门上 玻璃都撞碎了
who put my mother through a sliding glass door.
差不多就是这样
So, that's pretty much the story.
失陪一下 我得去看看玛尔塔
Y'all have to excuse me. I gotta go check on Marta.
确保她没有被开胃小菜淹没 慢聊
Make sure she's not drowning in hors d'ouevres. Enjoy.
过来
Come here.
小乔治
Georgie.
天啊 你妈妈说你被困在学校了
My Lord, your mama said you were stuck at school.
我表现好 学校允许我请假了
Got time off for good behavior.
-去叫乔 告诉他乔治回来了 -我会去找他的
- Go get Joe. Tell him Georgie's home. - Oh, I'll find him.
这地方还没被烧啊
Still haven't burned the place down.
我们很想你
Aw, we miss you.
你为什么要大老远跑去加州
Why you got to go all the way to California?
-你有女朋友了吗 -嗯 五六个吧
- You got a girlfriend yet? - Yeah. Yeah, five or six.
五个还是六个
Five or six?
被诊断为艾森门格综合征
...diagnosed with Eisenmenger syndrome.
我父母带我去了奥切斯纳中心医院
My parents took me to the Ochsner Center,
我们在那里遇到了凯勒医生和他的优秀团队
where we met Dr. Keller and his incredible team.
我得到了新的心脏和新的生活
I was able to receive a new heart, and a new lease on life.
现在我是个普通的高中生
Now, I'm a normal high schooler,
还参加了校篮球队
and I even play varsity basketball.
乔
Joe...
谢谢你为我这样的孩子所做的一切
Thank you for all that you do for children like me.
恭喜你获得了
And congratulations on receiving
凯哈特医学研究奖
the Kayhart Award for medical research.
这个奖非你莫属
I can't think of anyone more deserving.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
太丢人了
That's embarrassing.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, sweetheart.
太棒了
That was terrific.
我 我叫弗兰克·怀特
I... My name's Frank White.
-别占着茅坑不拉屎 -闭嘴
- Piss, or get off the pot! - Oh, shoo.
抱歉 我认识你吗 弗兰克
I'm sor-I'm sorry, do I know you, Frank?
我不记得我们在哪认识的了
I, I, I can't seem to remember where we met.
我们没见过
We, we've never met before.
但我姐跟我说了你得奖的事
But my sister told me about the award you won.
我不知道你们会开派对
I, uh, didn't know there'd be a party.
我也不知道
I didn't know there'd be a party.
你还记得我姐吗
Do you remember my sister?
朱莉·怀特
Julie White?
她记得你
She remembers you.
抱歉 我想不起来了
I'm sorry. I, I can't place her.
不好意思 这是为我丈夫庆祝的私人活动
Excuse me. Um, this is a private event to celebrate my husband.
如果你不在宾客名单上
So, if you aren't on the guest list...
我觉得他该走了
Think it might be time for him to leave.
对不起
Sorry.
这就是不能吸毒的原因
That is why you do not do drugs.
这玩意有声音吗
Hey, is, uh, this thing on?
乔 你是个好人
Uh, Joe, you are good guy,
但你最好离我妹妹远点
but you better stay the hell away from my sister.
不 我开玩笑的 开玩笑的
Nah, I'm kidding. I'm just kidding.
-恭喜你获奖 -等等
- Uh, congratulations on the award-- - Wait, hey, hey--
你好 好吧
Hey there. Okay.
出去
Get out!
放开我
Let me go!
-放开我 -你还好吗
- Let me go! - You okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
-我没事 -没事了
- I'm okay. - Everything's okay.
这才叫派对嘛
Well, now... Now it's a party!
好吧
Okay.
放音乐吧
Can we start the music, please?
谢谢 玛尔塔
Thank you, Marta.
你应该去看看那个人被我揍成啥样
You should see the other guy.
我没事
I'm fine.
我们的客人想亲眼看看 确保你没事
We have guests who need to see that for themselves.
-嗯 -你也是 小心开车 好吗
- Yeah. - You, too. You drive safe, okay?
你要去哪儿
Where are you off to?
我去特蕾西的酒吧去见凯莉
I'm gonna go to Tracey's bar. Meet Kelly.
你今晚住在她家吗
Are you staying at her place tonight?
突击检测 边缘系统的哪个部分储存记忆
Pop quiz. What part of the limbic system houses memory?
下丘脑
Uh, hypothalamus?
什么 那个嬉皮士学校的学费多少钱
What kind of-- How much are we paying for that hippie school?
你还是可以转学的
You can still transfer.
我是素食主义者了
I'm already a vegan.
老家伙
Old man.
记得回来吃早餐 好吗
Okay, you come by for breakfast, okay?
去机场前还能跑个步
We'll get a run in before the flight.
好的 再见
Yeah, will do. Bye.
再见
Bye-bye.
我已经准备好了 所以你不必回避
I've steeled myself, so you don't need to talk around it.
朱莉·怀特
So, Julie White.
她是住院医师
She was a resident.
奥切斯纳吗
At Ochsner?
是的 13 14年前了
Yeah. So, 13, uh, 14 years ago, um...
我一直以为我们像搭档一样
I always thought that we had a partnership.
和其他的婚姻不同
Different than other marriages.
-也许太心照不宣了 -是的 没错
- Maybe it was too unspoken-- - We did. We, we do.
但是
But...
她以为我们相爱了
She thought we were in love.
我
And, uh, I...
-不知道我当时是怎么想的 -反正你想了
- don't know what I thought. - You thought something.
是的
Yes.
但我自我纠正的时候
But by the time I had self-corrected,
董事会听到了风声 大家都想一刀两断
the board got wind, and everyone just wanted a clean break.
-我和她 -他们炒了她
- Me and her. - They fired her.
那是一次战略重组
It was a strategic restructuring.
-我并不骄傲 -废话
- I'm not proud. - No. Why should you be?
世界上的男人
You know, men everywhere,
好男人 不是所有人 但有一些好男人
good men, not all of them, but some,
会因为比这更小的事掉入深渊
are going down for less than this.
我本来可以帮你挡一下的
And I could have shielded the blow.
什么
What?
我以为你会 你没有不开心吗
I thought you'd be-- You aren't... upset?
-惊讶肯定是有一点的 -你明白
- Yeah, of course I'm a bit shocked-- - You do understand,
这是婚外情
it was, I mean, it was an affair--
你不必说出这个词
You don't have to say the word.
你当时应该告诉我的
You should have told me at the time.
而不是十几年以后
Not a decade late.
-我付出了这么多 -说起来容易
- After everything that I've invested-- - Well, it's easy to say--
你要跟我吵架吗 乔
Are you gonna fight me, Joe?
不是 但我们当时还在磨合
No. But we were still... in the making.
还有乔治的事
And on top of all the stuff with George,
剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表