剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表
跟我来
Come with me.
来吧
Come!
坐下
Sit.
喝吧 很好
Drink. Very good.
银杏树汁
From the ginkgo tree.
是你丈夫打的吗
Did your husband do this?
那你为什么跑
Then why did you run?
因为我配不上他
Because I don't deserve him.
还有这条裙子
Or this dress.
我不配过上那样的生活
I don't deserve that life.
这根本不是我的生活
It's not even mine.
我做了件坏事
I did something awful.
几年前
Years ago and...
我当时也跑了 我撒谎了
I ran then too. And I lied.
我没有回头看
And I never looked back.
为什么
Why not?
因为
Because.
因为我非常想要她拥有的一切
Because I wanted what she had so badly.
爱情 未来 她
The love, and the future, and she...
她享受不到了 所以我想着
She wasn't there to have it anymore, so I just thought...
有什么关系呢
What's the harm?
但我杀了她 不是吗
But I did, I killed her, didn't I?
在某种程度上
In a way.
天啊 是的
God, I think I did.
我曾经也是女孩
I was a girl before.
在铁河
In Iron River,
和你一样
just like you.
我爱这个男孩
I loved the boy,
安德鲁
Andrew.
小金发国王
Little blond king.
他带我来到这里
He brought me here.
我以为他想和我在一起
To be together, I thought.
他吻了我
He kissed me.
他让我脱掉衣服
He said to take off my clothes.
我脱了
So I did.
他打开车门
He opened the car door.
把我推下车 然后开车走了
Pushed me out and drove away.
我流浪了好几天
I wandered for days.
他害我冻伤了
He gave me frostbite.
这个世界对你也很残酷
This world has been cruel to you, too.
是的
Yea.
-但是我的所为 -我们有什么选择呢
- But the things I have done... - What choice did we have?
我们有些人根本没有选择
Some of us have been given nothing.
所以我们必须学会接受
So, we have to learn to take.
小可怜
You poor dear.
你妈妈呢
Where is your mother?
你肯定会是个好女儿
What a perfect daughter you'd be.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
天啊
My god.
埃琳娜
Elena.
你
You!
你迟到了 动起来
You're late! Move!
快点 赶紧生火
Move! Rake the fire, now!
是你
It was you.
你带走了她
You took her.
是的
Yes.
我一直想要个女儿
I always wanted a daughter.
但我只得到了一头牛
But I got a cow instead.
埃琳娜
Elena.
埃琳娜 我是劳伦
Elena, it's Lauren.
地狱
Hell.
天啊 看看你
God, look at you.
她怎么了 她为什么说不了话
What, what's wrong with her? Why can't she talk?
她的声带被冻坏了
Her vocal cords are frozen.
皮特
Peter.
他想你
He misses you.
够了
Enough.
够了
Enough!
我警告你
I'm warning you.
大胆
How dare you!
我是你妈
I am your mother!
忘恩负义
You ungrateful...
-住手 别打她了 -走开
- Stop it! You're hurting her! - You get away!
小偷 讨厌的女孩
Thief girl! Nasty girl!
我们赶紧走 好吗
We have to go, ok?
看着我 我们离开这里
Look at me. Look at me. I'm gonna get us out of here.
女孩们有很多方法死在这个树林里
There are many ways for girls to die in these woods.
然后你们会被遗忘
And you will be forgotten.
像我一样
Like me.
除非
Unless...
做个交易
A trade.
女儿换女儿
A daughter for a daughter.
她可以走
She goes.
但你得留下来
You stay.
剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表