剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表
68. Howler, this is Peanut. 185 degrees magnetic.
正在沿航线行驶 完毕
Makin' my way up the line. Over.
我是霍勒 他妈的 今天天气真好
This is Howler. Goddamn it's a beautiful day.
晚饭前我们就能找人卸货
We'll be callin' for an offload 'fore supper--
我真的不喜欢吹牛
Well, I sure hate to brag,
但我们今天真是大丰收啊
but we got the catch of the century over here, boy!
*她坐在码头上 在水里钓鱼*
*She sits on the dock a fishin' in the water, uh huh*
*我不知道她的名字 她是渔夫的女儿*
*I don't know her name she's the fisherman's daughter, uh huh*
*到我的船上来 宝贝*
*Come on down to my boat, baby*
*过来吧 我们尽情玩耍*
*Come on down where we can play*
*到我的船上来 宝贝*
*Come on down to my boat, baby*
喂
Yeah?
彼得斯先生 我是布拉德福德·哈里斯
Mr. Peters, this is Bradford Harris
奥格登&布鲁斯律所的
calling from the law offices of Ogden & Bruce.
-嗯 -我们在转介绍上看到了你的名字
- Okay. - We got your name on a referral.
请问你在一年前泰坦号♥漏油事件的
May I ask, did you suffer an injury during the clean-up efforts
清理工作中受伤了吗
after the Titan oil spill one year ago?
什么事
What's this all about?
如果属实 我们将提起集体诉讼
If so, I wanted to inform you of a class action lawsuit
你有资格
in which you're eligible--
众议院民♥主♥党人今天提出了一项法案
House Democrats introduced a bill today
限制个人合法拥有的枪♥支♥数量
that would limit the number of firearms a person can legally own.
理想超♥市♥
省钱首选
黑峡谷安格斯牛肉
没事的
It's okay.
难怪你呼吸不畅
No wonder you can't breathe too good.
好点了吗
That better?
牛排还是黑线鳕
Steak or haddock?
好选择 我也不想吃农场的狗屎
Good choice. I wouldn't want that farm-raised shit either.
好姑娘
Good girl.
我晚饭回来
I'll be back for supper.
女士 你又不舒服了吗
Ma'am, you feelin' poorly again?
不 不 我很好
Oh no, no, I'm fine.
琼
Jean...
我想着说不定你也喜欢看
Thought you might like to watch, too.
你以前见过吗
You seen this before?
很经典的
It's a classic.
那是卡特赖特 但一般都叫他霍斯
That's Cartwright, but they all call him Hoss.
在这部剧中 他爱上了朱莉
In this one, he falls in love with that one. Julie.
她骗了他 瞧
She tricks him, see?
怎么了
What's the matter?
没什么 我
Nothin, I--
女士 我只是个牛仔
Ma'am, I'm-I'm just a cowboy.
我好像不适合这样的地方
Don't reckon I fit in in a place like this very good.
对不起 我不是故意让你不开心的
I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to make you unhappy.
我父亲看这个是为了学英语
My father watched this to learn English.
他很喜欢美国电视剧
Loved American TV.
看看这家伙 喝着香槟
Look at this guy. Sippin' champagne.
-啥也不懂 -真的很好喝
- He don't know. - It's real good.
什么
What?
我以为你说了什么
I thought you said somethin'.
待在这里
Stay here.
谁啊
Who's there?
我在找你 我想告诉你
I was lookin' for ya. I was gonna tell ya.
晚上记得锁门
You know, you should, uh, you should lock your door at night.
因为有人 有人可能会闯进来
'Cause somebody, somebody could break in.
把它放下 在我报♥警♥之前给我滚出去
Put that down. Get the fuck out of here before I call the cops.
遵命 船长
Aye-aye, cap'n.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
-去我妈的 -是啊 去你♥妈♥的♥
- Fuck me? - Yeah, fuck you.
滚出我的房♥子
Get the fuck out of my house.
我只求你一件事
I only asked you for one fuckin' thing!
就用你的船一天
To take your boat out for one fuckin' day.
我让你上了我的船 我给了你机会
I let you on my boat. I gave you a shot.
给了你很多机会
I gave you ten shots.
好孩子 鲨克
Good boy, Sharko.
真是个好孩子 怎么 你要饼干吗
That's a good boy! Yeah, what? What, you want a cookie?
怎么了
What's the matter, huh?
布里兹
Breezy--
吓唬人啊
Wittle boy scaredy-boo-boo?
我好怕怕哦 你要干嘛
What's the big scary man gonna do, huh?
现在谁是大狗[牛逼]啊
Who's the big dog, now, huh?
什么声音 你家有人吗
What's that? What's that? Somebody here?
-没有 -没有
- No. - No?
小猫咪 出来呀
Oh here, kitty-kitty-kitty.
-里面没有人 -里面没人啊
- There's no one in there. - Oh, no one's in there, huh?
小猫咪 出来玩呀
Here, kitty-kitty. Come on out and play.
我靠
Holy shit.
你的浴缸里有个美人鱼
You got a mermaid in your tub.
你不能告诉任何人
Look, you can't tell anyone about her.
你打算怎么处理 你可以
What're you gonna do with it? I mean, you could--
你可以卖♥♥了 能卖♥♥
You could sell it. You'd get--
光尾巴就能卖♥♥一万到一万二
Hell, the tail alone gets ten, twelve K.
我要把她送回去
I'm gonna throw her back.
等浪小点的
As soon as the water's clear.
你知道你没办法把美人鱼关在浴缸里
You know you can't keep no damn mermaid in no tub,
不是吗
don't you?
好了
All right.
你说呢 老板
What d'you say, boss?
左边接缝太锋利了
Left joint looks sharp.
休息时间到
It's quittin' time.
休息时间 休息时间
Quittin' time! Quittin' time.
我的船上不能吸毒
No drugs on my boat.
-你的船上 -房♥子
- Your boat? - House.
你说的是船
You said boat.
怎么了 老头子
What's the matter, old man?
你落水的时候脑子摔坏了吗
You lose a couple screws when you fell overboard?
你什么时候才能长大
When you gonna grow up?
你什么时候才能长大
When you gonna grow up?
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
你说得对
You're right. Yeah.
现在 我该好好
It's, uh, it's high time I took a good...
审视一下自己
hard look at myself and, uh--
*火车来咯*
*Train comin' through*
工作要干就得干好
Job ain't done till it's well done.
我父亲教我工作要干到为之骄傲才行
My father taught me to take pride in my work.
你知道我爸教了我什么吗
You know what my daddy taught me?
你♥他♥妈♥坐下
Sit the fuck down!
闭嘴 混♥蛋♥
Shh... shut the fuck up, motherfucker!
别和你妹在后面乱搞了
Stop fucking around with your sister back there!
现在谁是老大啊 混♥蛋♥
Well, who's on top now, motherfucker? Huh?
三天前我都没见过美人鱼
Never seen myself a fuckin' mermaid before three days ago.
现在我抓到了一个
Now I got me one.
搞什么鬼
The fuck?
你不能告诉任何人 你知道的
You can't tell anyone about her. You know that.
-无所谓啊 -我是认真的
- Well, who cares? - I-I'm serious.
她 她很珍贵
She's... she's precious.
其他人肯定想要
And others will want her.
这是我们捕到的
This is our catch.
船长和水手 就像过去一样
Captain and deckhand. Like old times.
每次我上班迟到四分钟
You burnin' my ass up
你就跟我磨叽个没完
every time I was, what, four minutes late for work?
不用了 谢谢
Yeah, no thanks.
我没有 我
I wasn't. I--
我只是在帮你
I-I was tryin' to help you.
我对待你的样子 就像我父亲对待我一样
I was treating you the way my father treated me.
我把你当儿子一样看待
You know, like a son.
-不要 -什么
- No. - What?
-不 你别 -什么 我不是
- No, don't you-- - What, I'm not--
-别耍我 -我是认真的 我没有
- Don't you play me like that. - I'm serious. I'm not.
-我没有 我是认真的 -别耍我
- I'm not. I'm serious. - Don't fuck with me.
剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表