剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表
大岛
州立公园
怪物乐园
第一季 第一集
路易斯安那州 弗尔雄港
别闹了 住手 你弄疼妈妈了
Stop that. Stop. Stop, that hurts Mama. Stop that.
杰克 住手 别闹了 杰克
Jack, stop. Stop! Stop, Jack.
杰克 别闹了
Jack, stop. Stop.
我说了不行 过来
I said no! Come here.
快去洗澡 杰克
Get in the bath now! Jack!
这就对了
That's it.
躺下 躺下 好
Lay back. Lay back. There you go.
进屋了
We're going in the house, yeah.
我又收到了一个欠费通知
I got another one of those late notices.
-妈妈 -那你最好查查你的记录簿
- Mama! - Well, then, you'd better check your record books,
因为我知道我寄过去了
'cause I know I sent it over there.
-妈妈 -贝夫的名字
- Mama! - Under "Bev."
-地址一样 操 -妈妈
- Same address... Shit. - Mama!
-妈妈 -怎么了
- Mama! - What?
我能梳桃乐丝的辫子吗
Can I have Dorothy braids?
吃你的早餐吧
Eat your breakfast.
警方仍在寻找一名失踪女孩
Police are still searching for a missing girl
-被人从她家绑走 -他们为什么被绑♥架♥
- who was abducted from her home... - What's them abducted for?
他们什么
Them what?
路易斯安那州南部的人♥民♥十分恐惧
...fear is a deadly attack in south Louisiana.
垃圾新闻
Come on with that trash.
-还记得我们说好的吗 -嗯
- Remember our conversation? - Yeah.
-我说什么了 -不能拿剪刀
- Yeah, what'd I say? - No scissors.
没错 不能拿剪刀 很好 宝贝
That's right. No scissors. That's good, baby.
走吧
Come on.
走吧 快点
Come on. Go, go, go, go.
抱歉我们迟到了
Sorry we're late.
-你们好啊 没关系 -杰克不太舒服
- Oh, hey, y'all. That's all right. - Jack ain't feeling so good.
严重吗 博什么病都能被传染上
Oh, it ain't serious? 'Cause Beau catches every damn thing.
不 不 是她吃了什么东西
Oh, no, no. Somethin' she ate.
胃不舒服
Just a stomach thing.
孩子 瞧瞧这辫子
Child, baby. Look at them braids.
她只是在夸你
She's just playing sweet.
-你该怎么回丹妮丝女士 -谢谢
- What do you say to Miss Denise? - Thank you.
不客气 宝贝
You're welcome, baby.
去那边玩吧 去吧
Go on over there and play. Go.
-听着 -博怎么样
- Look, uh-- - How's Beau doing?
我和我丈夫谈过了
I talked to my husband.
是的 我跟德里克谈过了
Yeah, I talked to Derek.
我很抱歉 但他有他的顾虑
I'm real sorry, but he's got his concerns.
什么顾虑
Concerns about what?
拜托 托妮 你知道的
Come on, Toni. You know what about.
-我只是问一下 -我们只是觉得
- I just asked a question. - We just think it better
让杰克换个更好的地方吧
if Jack goes some other place nicer than here.
我哪来的钱呢 抢银行吗
And where am I gonna get the cash for someplace nice? Rob a bank?
这不关我的事
That ain't my deal.
-岛上有家日托所 -天啊
- There's a daycare on the island. - Jesus. It's...
-儿童街角 -儿童街角
- Kidz Corner. - Kidz Corner?
怎么了
What?
你知道我负担不起
You know I can't afford to--
-我都付不起 -我这里不是在做慈善
- I can't barely afford-- - I ain't runnin' a charity.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
她可以待到周五
She can stay till Friday.
好吧
All right.
-我真的很抱歉 -我说了好吧
- I'm real sorry. - I said all right.
卡琼饭馆
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry. Sorry I'm late.
杰克胃不舒服 我也搞不清
Jack got some sort of stomach thing. I don't know.
靠 谢谢关心
Gee. Thanks for caring.
她还好吗
She okay?
滚
Oh, fuck off.
-他喝醉了吗 -也许吧
- He drunk? - Maybe.
也许是死了
Maybe dead.
今天能给我四人桌吗
Hey, can I get the four-tops today?
我得弄点现金
I gotta get some cash coming in.
那你去招待李吧
You gotta do Lee.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
二号♥
On, uh, two.
这里有酒店吗
Is there a hotel here?
什么意思
What's that?
这里没有酒店
Ain't a real hotel town.
那就汽车旅馆吧
Well, a motel, then.
汽车旅馆被海边的男孩住满了
Motel took over by the offshore boys.
你睡哪儿
Where do you sleep?
什么
Sorry?
既然没有酒店 汽车旅馆也被占用了
If there's no hotel and the motel is occupied, then,
那你睡哪儿
where do you sleep?
睡我家
Sleep at my house.
你家在哪
Well, where is that?
挺远的
It's out a-ways.
4.26美元
$4.26.
这里有家餐馆
There's a diner.
应该是开着的 有热乎饭菜
Should be open if you're looking for a hot meal.
味道不怎么样 但是热乎的
Ain't no good, but it'll be hot.
警方仍在搜寻15岁的克丽丝蒂娜·哈里斯
Police are still searching for 15-year-old Chrystina Harris,
大岛中心高中一年级的新生
a freshman at local Grand Isle Central High.
岛上又丢一个
Got another one off the island.
又一个什么
Got another one what?
其他人担心这可能是路易斯安那州南部杀手
Others fear this may be another in a deadly string of attacks
路易斯安那州 大岛失踪人口
克丽丝蒂娜·哈里斯
当局称其为瞎眼屠夫
by the south Louisiana killer
系列杀人事件的又一受害者
whom authorities have nicknamed The Blind Butcher.
为什么这么叫他
Why do they call him that?
因为他的受害者就是那样
'Cause that's how he leaves the victims.
哪样
How?
就像汉堡肉
Like burger meat.
我♥操♥ 珍妮
Well, fuck, Janine.
淹死它吧
Just let it drown.
你是我爸爸吗
Are you my daddy?
不好意思
Sorry about that.
进来吧
Come on in.
*生日快乐 亲爱的杰克*
*Happy birthday, dear... Jack*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
吹蜡烛吧
Blow 'em out.
我去拿刀
I'm gonna go get a knife.
水枪
Squirt gun.
我以为是男孩呢
I thought it was a boy.
什么 没事 她很喜欢
What? Oh, no, she-- She loves it.
她什么都喜欢玩
She likes everything to play with.
她不挑剔 给
She ain't picky or nothing. Here you go.
-你的 -我不敢相信
- So how is your-- - I couldn't believe--
-抱歉 -不 我 我
- Oh, I'm, I'm sorry. - Oh, no, I, I--
你说吧
You go ahead.
你奶奶怎么样了
I said, uh, how's your grandma?
她死了
Her died.
是的
Yeah.
她去年一月去世了 心力衰竭
She passed last January. Heart gave out.
希望你喜欢香草
Hope you like vanilla.
你需要钱吗
So you need money?
什么
What?
-因为我 手头有点紧 -不 不 我
- 'Cause I-- things is kind of tight. - No, no, I-- Oh, no.
-他们老是克扣工资 -不不不
- They're always working us for cheap, - No, no, no.
-而你 -杰克 我只是觉得
- and you-- - Jack-- I just thought--
杰克一直在打听你 所以
Jack's been asking about you, so...
害怕吗 恐惧吗
Oh, scared, huh? Afraid, huh?
你能在罐子里保鲜多久
How long can you stay fresh in that can?
起来战斗啊 你个发抖的垃圾场
Come on, get up and fight, you shivering junkyard!
举起手来 你个歪歪倒到的干草袋
Put your hands up, you lopsided bag of hay!
剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表