剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表
怪物乐园
第一季 第七集
密歇根 铁河
你不担心自己会窒息吗
Don't you ever worry you're gonna choke?
那什么的时候
Like... while you're doing it?
不担心 而且如果窒息了也挺好
No. Plus, if you do, it's good.
他们很喜欢
They like it.
后面怎么样
How's the back?
好像有一绺还是直的
Um, there's like one kind of straight spot.
-你能帮我烫一下吗 -好的
- Will you get it? - Yeah.
我想来个复古好莱坞风格的发型
I want like, old Hollywood hair.
就像丽塔·海沃思那样
Like Rita Hayworth.
我好喜欢你的头发
I want your hair.
好吧 过来
Fine. Come here.
性感
Hot.
你知道你也可以练习的 对吧
You know you can practice too, right?
和男人那啥
For um... guys.
你不会要告诉我用黄瓜练习吧
You're not going to tell me to like do stuff with a cucumber, are you?
什么 才不是呢
What? No.
用手指就行了
Just use your fingers.
什么
What?
把嘴张开
Open your mouth.
什么
What, um.
这是干嘛
What does that do?
训练你的呕吐反射
Trains your gag reflex.
我看起来怎么样
Ok, how do I look?
漂亮
Good.
我知道 但是有多漂亮呢
No, I know but, like, how good?
伐木工人会喜欢我吗
Like, would a lumberjack want me?
这书你还随身携带吗
Do you just carry that around with you?
-怪胎 -闭嘴 这是你的书
- Freak. - Shut up, it's your book.
我只是不想让我妈发现
I just don't want my mom to find it.
我不明白 你为什么要看起来像她们呢
I don't get it. Why would you ever want to look like them?
你在开玩笑吗 因为她们很性感啊
Are you kidding? Because they're hot.
他很有品位
He had good taste.
我妈常说他们是自作自受
My mom used to say that it served them right.
没有人指望
No one ever goes into the
去白林会好事情发生
White Woods expecting something good to happen.
尤其是女孩
Especially a girl.
我妈妈称之为"禁区"
My mother called it the "No-no zone".
闭嘴
Shut up.
白林是禁区 亲爱的
The White Woods are the no-no zone, sweetheart.
别忘了
And don't forget it.
我妈从来没有叫过我亲爱的
My mom never called me sweetheart a day in her life.
你知道吗 劳尔
You know what, Laure?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck her.
过来 抱歉
Come on. Sorry. Sorry.
这是我从《黑色行动》里学的
That was some shit from the Black Ops.
天哪 你胆子也太大了
My god, you have so much ax on.
你好啊 劳尔
Sup, Laure?
-你好啊 皮特 -你妈怎么了
- What's up, Pete? - So, what's up with your mom?
她是夜猫子吗
Is she like nocturnal,
她还躺在沙发上睡觉呢
cuz she's just like out on the couch right now.
是的 她晚上上班
Yea, she works nights.
每天要喝50杯夏敦埃酒
Yea, and like drinks 50 chardonnays a day.
你们想看点什么吗
So, do you guys want to watch something, or?
其实吧 劳尔
You know what, Laure, actually.
你回避一下可以吗
Maybe you could go somewhere for a little bit?
给我们一些空间
Give us some, like... Privacy?
好的
Yea.
但是我妈在楼下
It's just that my mom is downstairs,
我不想吵醒她
and I don't want to wake her up.
那去壁橱吧
So, go in the closet.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
-皮特走了吗 -是的
- Is Pete? - Yeah.
他走了 他向你表示感谢
He's gone. And he says thanks.
他还给我们留了这个
And... he left us this.
如果你想和我一起抽 那我们去树林吧
If you want to smoke it with me, we gotta to the woods.
等等 什么 为什么
Wait, what? Why?
我不知道 因为我想去呗 怎么啦
I do not know. Because I want to. Why not?
因为这很危险
Because it's dangerous.
你也想从悬崖上跳下去吗
Do you want to jump off a cliff too?
-我妈是对的 -不 你妈是个想控制你的贱♥人♥
- Like my mom is right. - No, your mom is a bitch who controls you.
你知道为什么吗 因为你一直在纵容她
And you know why? Because you let her.
没关系
I mean, it's fine.
如果你太害怕 我们也不是一定要去
We don't have to go. If you're too scared.
你知道吗
You know what?
我不干了
I'm done.
不干什么
Done with what?
你对我指手画脚的
This. You. Bossing me around.
还让我去壁橱待着
Hiding in the closet so
好让你和你愚蠢的男朋友做♥爱♥
you can have sex with your stupid boyfriend.
-帮你弄头发 -天哪 劳伦 等等
- Doing your hair... - Oh my god Lauren, wait.
不 你才是想控制我的贱♥人♥
No, you want to talk about bitches who control me,
你只是因为讨厌艾比和夏安才给我发短♥信♥的
you only text me just because you get sick of Abby and Cheyenne.
我就要立刻出现在你的面前吗
Am I supposed to just jump up and be there?
以后不会了
I'm not doing that anymore.
而我也不会因为你想扮演死去的女孩
And I am definitely not going to a literal murder forest
或者想吓唬我之类的
because you want to role play dead girls,
就陪你去真正的谋杀森林
or scare me or whatever.
好吧
Ok, well.
那我一个人去吧
I'll just go alone, I guess.
-等等 你一个人去树林 -是啊
- Wait, hang on. In the woods? - Yea.
-你一个人吗 -是啊 有何不可
- By yourself? - Yea, yea, why not?
-对不起 埃琳娜 -没关系
- I'm sorry, Elena. - No, it's fine.
我们学校见吧
I guess I'll just see you at school.
给 你的破书还给你
Here, keep your stupid book.
终于啊 怎么 你爬回家的吗
It's about time. What, did you crawl home?
公车晚点了
The bus was late
劳伦 我是莱顿警探 坐吧
Lauren, I'm detective Leighton. Why don't you have a seat?
如果可以的话 我想问你几个问题
I need to ask you a couple of questions, if that's all right?
关于你的朋友埃琳娜
About your friend Elena.
好的
Ok.
丽贝卡说埃琳娜昨晚没回家
Rebecca says Elena didn't come home last night.
你今天在学校见过她么
We wondered if you maybe saw her at school today.
没有
No.
她不在学校 我以为她逃学了
No, she wasn't there. I thought she had skipped it, or.
埃琳娜经常逃学吗
Would you say that Elena does that often? Skip school?
那个
I mean.
我不知道 有时候她会和男生一起抽烟
I don't know. Sometimes when she want to smoke with these guys...
你也逃学吗
Hey! Do you skip school too?
不 妈妈 我没逃过学
No. Mom. Never.
昨晚呢
And, what about last night?
-你看见埃琳娜了吗 -是的
- Did you see Elena then? - Yes. Yes.
她说她放学后马上过来
She said she was coming here right after school.
是的 她来了
Ok, yeah, she did.
我们玩了一会儿 聊了聊 然后她就走了
We hung out a little, talked, and then she left.
她说她要去哪里吗
Did she say where she was going?
回家了吧
Home, I think.
你只记得这些吗
And that's all you remember?
你们俩没去别的地方
You two didn't go anywhere else,
或者做不该做的事吗
or do anything maybe you weren't supposed to?
劳伦 你不会惹上麻烦的 好吗
Lauren, you won't get in trouble, all right?
没关系 我也很害怕
It's all right, I'm scared too.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
劳伦 你真的把你知道的都告诉我们了吗
Lauren, you're certain you've told us everything you know?
是的
Yes. That's all.
伴娘和花童
And the bridesmaids and the flower girl.
站在这里
Take their places here.
现在开始风琴演奏
And now the organ plays.
大家起立
Everyone stands.
剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表