剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表
那个太扯了
It is legit getting out of control.
我知道这听起来很扯 好吗
I know how it sounds like, ok?
但是劳伦杀了埃琳娜
But Lauren killed Elena.
也许是故意的 也许是意外 但肯定是她
Maybe on purpose, maybe by accident, but she did.
然后她掩盖了真♥相♥
And she covered it up.
开始了自己一直想要的生活
And then she helped herself to the life she always wanted.
好吧
Ok.
就算我信了
Let's just, like, pretend I'm willing to buy this.
暂时的
For two seconds.
你有什么证据呢
What evidence do you have?
你甚至无法证明她们那天进了树林 小艾
You can't even prove they went into the woods that day, Ab.
你说得对 我是证明不了
Ok you're right, I can't.
但我认识一个或许可以证明的人
But I might know someone who can.
-进 -抱歉打断你
- Yeah, come in. - Hi, sorry to interrupt.
她说忘了给你什么东西 让她进来吗
Your mom says she forgot to give you something. Can she?
-当然 让她进来吧 -好的
- Yea, for sure. Send her in. - Awesome. Ok.
有模有样的
Well. Don't you look the part?
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我听说我女儿今天要在这里结婚了
Well, someone told me my little girl was getting married here today.
你没看见她吗
You haven't seen her, have you?
你想干嘛 菲
What do you want, Fei?
菲是谁
Who is Fei?
喊我妈妈
Call me mom.
离开这里 菲
I'd like you to leave, Fei.
放尊重点
And I'd like a little fucking respect.
但我也不抱什么希望
But I'm not gonna hold my breath.
告诉我一切
Now, tell me everything.
我之前听说你为了某个男孩搬
Last I heard, you, moved to Chicago.
去芝加哥了
For some boy.
你来这里干什么
Why are you here?
菲
Fei?
你想要什么 钱 免费的酒吗
What do you want, money? Free booze? What?
我想了解你 劳伦
I want to know you, Lauren
这种事很难相信吗
I mean, is that hard to believe?
难以置信
You know what? I can't.
我受不了了
I don't want this.
我不想了解你 出去
I don't want to know you or whatever. Just get out.
太恶心了 劳伦
This is disgusting, Lauren.
扮成死去的女孩
Pretending to be some dead girl?
还穿她的婚纱
Wearing her like a dress?
你猜怎么着 这不适合你
Well guess what? She doesn't fit you.
我已经很多年没有去想那一天了
You know, it's been years since I thought about that day.
我听说警♥察♥昨晚发现了一具女尸
When I heard what the cops found last night.
然后 她叫什么来着 艾比
And then, what's her name, Abby.
然后细节就记起来了
The details came back.
-你什么意思 -你的外套上有土
- What do you mean? - There was dirt on your coat.
她的围巾在你房♥间里
And her scarf in your room.
你们去了白林 不是吗
You went to the White Woods, didn't you?
不是吗
Didn't you?
天啊
My god.
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
-不 -什么
- No. - What?
妈 我们去了树林 但什么也没发生
Mom, we went to the woods ok? But nothing happened.
我们只是抽了一支大♥麻♥
We just smoked a joint.
-什么也没发生 -别他妈骗我
- Nothing happened. - Don't you fucking lie to me!
小埃
Elle?
天啊 小埃 亲爱的
My god, Elle, sweetheart.
-让我看看你的脸 -你们还好吧
- Let me see your face. - Are you guys okay?
劳瑞 没事吧
Laure, is everything ok?
菲 你走吧
Fei, I think you should go.
-快去 -你为什么不告诉她 劳伦
- Now. - Why don't you tell her, Lauren?
告诉丽贝卡
Tell Rebecca.
那女孩的尸体怎么会在树林里
How that girl's body ended up in the woods?
什么 什么尸体 什么时候
What? What body? When?
不是小埃的
Not Elles.
-我妈是对的 -不 你妈是个想控制你的贱♥人♥
My mom is right. No, your mom's a bitch who controls you.
你知道为什么吗 因为你一直在纵容她
And you know why? Because you let her.
没关系
It's fine.
如果你太害怕 我们也不是一定要去
We don't have to go. If you're too scared.
-如果我不去 你会生我的气吗 -当然不会
- Would you be mad at me if I don't? - No, of course not.
我只是觉得我们不该去树林
I just don't think we should go,
天都快黑了
because it's gonna get dark soon.
拜托
Come on.
我会保护你的
I'll protect you.
如果你真的很勇敢 我就告诉你一个秘密
And if you're really brave, I'll tell you a secret.
什么秘密
What kind of secret?
是什么
So, what is it?
什么啊
What's what?
你的秘密
Your secret.
你说如果我勇敢的话 你就会告诉我的
You said if I was brave, you would tell me.
对啊
Right.
那个
That.
你真的想知道吗
You sure you want to know?
当然了
Yea. Duh. Obviously.
过来
Come here.
给
Hey. Here.
看看你会抽么
Let's see what you got.
抽吧
Come on.
不是吧 再试试
Come on. Try again.
低而缓
Low and slow.
埃琳娜
Elena?
埃琳娜
Elena?
-瞧你吓的 -埃琳娜 这不好笑
- I got you! - Elena, that's not funny!
你在哪儿
Where are you?
我无处不在
I'm everywhere.
-埃琳娜 住手 -你最好小心点
- Elena, stop it! - You better watch out!
像你这样的漂亮女孩独自一人在树林里
Pretty girl like you all alone in the woods.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 埃琳娜
Fuck you! Elena!
埃琳娜
Elena.
埃琳娜
Elena?
埃琳娜
Elena?
埃琳娜
Elena?
埃琳娜
Elena?
仅此而已
That's it.
我只知道这些
That's all I know.
天啊 你真是绝了 你知道吗
God, you're a piece of work. You know that?
你为什么不承认呢
Why can't you just admit what you did?
-我知道的我都说了 -胡说八道
- I just told you everything I know. - Bullshit.
你随便编一些恐怖片的桥段
You rattle off some conveniently mysterious horror movie mad libs
就想让我们相信你吗
and we're just supposed to believe you?
你杀了她 劳伦
You killed her, Lauren.
-你接替了她的人生 -我不是故意的
- You took over her life? - I didn't mean to.
事情就这么发生了
It just happened.
是的 但我们怎么相信你呢
I mean, yeah, but how can we ever be sure, you know?
不
No.
妈 等等 等等
Mom, wait. Wait.
妈 等等
Mom, wait.
所以你想了解我
So you want to know me?
亲爱的
Aw, sweetheart.
我不想
No, I don't.
埃琳娜
Elena?
埃琳娜
Elena?
埃琳娜
Elena?
如果你真的很勇敢 我就告诉你一个秘密
And if you are really brave, I'll tell you a secret.
小可怜
Poor dear.
大喜之日 孤身一人
All alone on your wedding day.
你很冷吧
You must be freezing.
嘴唇都冻紫了
Your lips are blue.
我知道你想要什么
I know what you need.
剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表