剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表
天使来的时候是二月
It was February when the angels came.
他们像彗星一样从天而降 烟火缭绕
They rained from the sky like comets in a blur of fury and smoke.
散布在新泽西州的纽瓦克
Scattering across the town of Newark, New Jersey.
没人知道他们到底是什么
No one knew exactly what they were
以及他们为什么在一个普通的冬天
or why they had come to the Garden State
来到花♥园♥之州
in the dead of an otherwise ordinary winter.
这个事件被称为"降临"
The event became known as The Fall.
怪物乐园
第一季 第八集[季终]
新泽西州 纽瓦克
图书馆在哪里
Where is the library?
56.39元
$56.39
该死
Damn.
对不起
Sorry, sorry.
阿兹拉迟到了 虽然我提醒过他们五次
Azra was late even though I reminded them
他们要代我的班
that they were covering my shift like five times.
太烦人了
It is so annoying.
工作顺利吗
Hi, how was work?
还行 你吃了吗
Fine, did you eat?
还没
Not yet.
液体晚餐啊
Liquid dinner?
我们回头再吃吧
Well, we can get something after,
我们五分钟后就要出发了
but we should probably go in like five minutes.
好吗
Ok?
布莱恩 五分钟
Brian? Five minutes.
我差不多准备好了
I'm almost ready.
好吧 对不起 我只是不想迟到
OK, I'm sorry, I just don't wanna be late.
你在干嘛 你的鞋呢 我们得走了
What are you doing? Where are your shoes? We gotta go.
嗯
Yea.
好吧
Um, OK.
好吧 等一下
OK, just give me a second.
怎么了
What's the matter?
没什么
Nothing.
我的胃
My stomach.
你的胃怎么了 你病了吗
What's wrong with your stomach? Are you sick?
可能吃坏肚子了
I think I may have eaten something bad.
你不是说你什么都没吃么
I thought you said you didn't eat anything.
我觉得
I just think, maybe.
我还是不去了吧
Maybe I should stay.
好吧
Ok.
对不起
Sorry.
没事 你不舒服就别去了
It's fine. If you're not feeling good.
你要是
I just wish
在别人帮我代班之前告诉我就好了
you would have said something before I got my shift covered.
-这还是挺简单的 -我说了对不起
- It wasn't like the easiest thing... - I said I'm sorry.
没事 要是我早点知道就好了
It was fine. I just wish I would have known.
伯德医生说
Dr. Bird said it would help
如果我们去见见
you know, if we met some other couples,
有过类似经历的夫妇会比较有帮助
that have gone through a similar thing.
这不是一回事
It's not the same thing.
他们的孩子都死了 我们的孩子没死
Their kids are all dead, our kid is not dead.
-我知道 我只是说 -艾米 拜托
- I know, I'm just saying... - Amy, come on, please!
-干嘛 -别逼我了
- What? - Don't pressure me.
我没有
I'm not pressuring.
我可以自己去
Well, I can go by myself.
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
下次你感觉好点了 可以和我一起去
Um, and you can come with me next time when you're feeling better.
好的
Ok.
好吧
Fine.
再见
Bye.
有一束光
There is a light,
一条美丽的橙色溪流
a beautiful stream of orange,
遍布全身
that fills you.
从你的脚趾尖
From the tips of your toes,
一直到你的发梢
to the ends of your hair.
就像水被♥干♥海绵吸收一样
Like water to a dry sponge.
寻找你内心隐藏的治愈真♥相♥
It seeks to find the hidden healing truthes inside you.
你感觉到了吗
Do you feel it?
是的
Yes.
很好
Good.
现在你已经充满了能量
Now that you are filled to the brim,
请你回到过去
I'm going to ask you, to walk back in time,
回到你女儿失踪的那天
to the day your daughter went missing.
你还记得那天吗
Do you remember the day?
记得
Yes.
11月3日
November 3rd.
很好 你回到那天了吗
Good, are you there now?
我们在散步
We are walking.
我刚从芭蕾舞团接到塔比莎
I just picked Tabitha up from ballet
准备去买♥♥冰淇淋
and we're going to get ice cream.
继续
Keep going.
我在店里
I'm inside the store.
我正在付钱买♥♥甜筒 外面有只狗
I'm paying for the cones and there's a dog outside.
她一直想要条狗
She's been begging for a dog.
她想去抚摸它
And she wants to go and pet it.
你说了什么
And you say?
去吧 亲爱的
Go on honey.
别下人行道
Just stay on the sidewalk.
别走远 好吗
Don't go far, OK?
很好 然后呢
Good, and then?
我知道这很难
I know it's hard.
推入恐惧
Push into the fear.
光会保护你的
And the light will shield you.
然后
Then,
她不见了
she was gone.
我在街上到处找她
I go outside and scan the street.
继续
Keep going.
她的冰淇淋在地上
Her ice cream is on the ground.
拿着伞的女人
The woman with an umbrella.
我问她 你见过我女儿吗
I ask her... Have you seen my daughter?
她穿着一件粉红色的芭蕾短裙
She's wearing a pink tutu.
很好
Good.
继续 布莱恩 你还看到什么
Push, Brian, what else do you see?
有
There's...
有辆车
There's a car.
一辆小货车
A minivan.
我从来没见过
I've never seen it before.
朝车走过去
Go to the car, walk toward it.
有个车牌 但是
There is a license plate, but,
我看不清楚
I can't see it. I can't read it.
你可以 就在你的脑中
You can, it's there inside your mind.
追随光明 追求真理
Follow the light, reach for truth.
布莱恩
Brian.
你还好吗 伙计
Hey, how you doin' buddy?
我很好 谢谢
I'm great, thanks.
巴恩斯在吗 我给他打过电♥话♥了
Um, but is Barnes here? Because I called him.
我正要说呢 巴恩斯有点忙
Yea, I was just about to say Barnes is a little tied up.
他在应付刑事调查局呢
He's doing 'Dog and Pony' for CID, so.
但他很想听听你的发现
But he's interested to hear what you've found.
-他说你有新线索 -是的 在这儿
- He said you have a new lead? - Yea, here it is.
这是一个车牌
It's, um, a license plate.
这辆车当时也在现场 你们可以查一查
It was there on the day so I thought maybe you'd want to run it.
看看有什么发现
See what comes up.
好的 太棒了
Yea, this is, this is great.
这车牌哪来的
Say, how did you come by this again?
我在心理治疗时记起来的
I just remembered it. In therapy,
突然间想起来了
it just sorta came back to me.
心理治疗
In therapy?
催眠疗法
Hypnotherapy, yea.
我们的案子没有搁置吧
It's not cold, is it? Our case?
我知道你们花了16个月
Because I know that you spent 16 months,
剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表