剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表
我的委托人对他所有的财产
Look, my client has a reasonable expectation of privacy
都有合理的隐私期望
everywhere on his property,
包括后院
including the backyard--
事先声明 那是十英亩的原始自然森林
Ten acres of pristine natural forest. Just to be clear.
他付了一大笔钱 因此那里属于他
For which he paid handsomely and can therefore expect to control.
-那是他的地盘 -我们说的不是他的地盘
- They're his domain. - We're not talking about his "domain,"
我们说的是上面的领空
we're talking about the airspace above it.
我的委托人有权驾驶飞机飞过他的院子
My client has the right to fly her plane over his yard.
然后拍下私人财产的高分辨率照片
And take high-res photos of the private property?
这不可能
I don't think so--
只是为了一本自然杂♥志♥拍摄树木
Of trees! For a nature magazine!
公共场合也可以看到他家的树木
And they are visible from public space.
空中没有隐私权 西拉罗加州公诉案
There's no right to privacy in the air. California v. Ciraolo:
对后院进行空中观察
aerial observation of a person's backyard is not a violation
不违反《第四修正案》
of the Fourth Amendment.
凯洛国家公诉案
Kyllo v. United States:
在公共有利位置监视私人财产
surveillance of private property from a public vantage point
属于搜查 需要搜查令
constitutes a search and requires a warrant.
那是警♥察♥使用的热成像技术
Okay, that was thermal imaging technology deployed by cops,
而不是野外博主拍的照片
not photos taken by a wilderness blogger.
谁知道接下来警♥察♥会不会这么做呢
And who's to say the cops won't come next, huh?
你真的想开这个先例吗 律师
Do you really want to set that precedent, counselor?
只要我们从上空监视平民 就没问题吗
That we can spy on private citizens as long as we do it from above?
不 律师
No, counselor.
我想开个先例 天空是非卖♥♥品
I want to set the precedent that the sky is not for sale.
好了 时间到了
Okay! Time's up.
谢谢 女士们 太激♥情♥了
Thank you, ladies. That was zealous.
这是我见过最标准的僵局
And a stalemate, if I ever saw one.
下面谁想上
Who wants to follow them, hm?
反正我不想
Not me.
别害羞 克利福德先生
Come on, don't be shy. Mr. Clifford?
安德鲁斯小姐 该你了 来吧
Miss Andrews? Come on, you're up, let's go.
怪物乐园
第一季 第五集
伊利诺斯州 平原镇
16年后
把纸巾给我
All right, give me your napkin.
笔
Pen?
不好意思
Excuse me?
我叫凯特
I'm Kate.
-盖斯 -盖斯
- Gus. - Gus.
我能借用一下你的笔吗 我不会偷的
Can I borrow your pen? I promise I won't steal it.
好吧
All right.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - All right.
-脸皮真厚 -管他呢
- Shameless. - Whatever. Okay.
蓝天头脑风暴 第16年 我们干什么
Blue‐sky brainstorm: Year 16, what are we gonna do?
翻修地下室
Renovate the basement.
-有意思 -怎么了
- Fun. - What?
-结婚纪念日快乐 -你最近下去过吗
- Happy anniversary. - Have you been down there recently?
霉菌 虫子
We got mold, we got bugs--
没错 那就是谋杀现场 没救了
Exactly, it's a murderscape. Lost cause.
我要买♥♥一朵白鸽兰花
Now, I am going to get a white dove orchid.
我要让那个贱♥人♥活着 上帝保佑
And I'm going to keep that bitch alive, so help me god.
好的 接受挑战
Okay, gauntlet thrown.
我要赶在希瑟的成人礼前
And I'm gonna finish the scrapbook
完成剪贴簿 还有什么
in time for Heather's bat mitzvah. What else?
遵命 还有什么
Yes, ma'am. What else?
我想杀了芭布
I was thinking maybe I could kill Barb.
-我是说我们 -芭布·布莱斯勒
- I-slash-we. - Barb Bressler?
不 史翠珊
No, Streisand.
当然是芭布·布莱斯勒啦
Yes, Barb Bressler!
死胡同里的邪恶女巫
Wicked witch of the cul-de-sac.
谋杀 芭布
"Murder... Barb."
要不只杀她的狗
Or maybe just her dog.
就杀她的小狗吧 苏珊
You know, I'd settle for her little dog. "Susan."
苏珊
"Susan."
你知道那条狗在图享上有一万粉丝吗
Do you know that thing has ten thousand followers on Instagram?
乔丹·沙利文
好吧 好吧 好吧
All right, all right, all right. All right.
收到 不工作
Copy that. No work.
-谢谢 -不工作
- Thank you. - No work.
目前我们有四个目标
Okay. So we have four goals so far,
两项是杂务 一项是重罪
two are chores, one is a felony.
-其实这是公共服务 -没错 但还是
- It's a public service, really. - Correct. Still--
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do for us?
毕竟我们熬过了第15年的风波
I mean, considering we survived the shitstorm that was Year 15,
要么就不玩 要玩就玩大点
I think it's kinda like, go big or go home, right?
那我们就玩大点
So we go big, then.
你有什么主意
What d'you have in mind?
意大利
Italy.
六周 罗马 威尼斯 托斯卡纳 冰淇淋
Six weeks. Rome, Venice, Tuscany. Gelato.
博物馆 葡萄酒之旅
Museums. Wine tours.
你和我
You and me.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
有冰淇淋那必须去啊
Well, I mean, you had me at gelato, so--
很好 因为我们一个月后出发
Good. 'Cause, um, we leave in a month.
等等 你已经预定了吗
Wait, you-- you booked it already?
嗯
Yeah.
我玩了把大的
I went big.
是啊
Yeah, you did!
这
This is--
谢谢 谢谢 宝贝 我爱你
Oh, thank you. Thank you, baby. I-I love you.
好了 别虐狗了
All right, all right, break it up.
龙舌兰
Tequila shots,
这杯算柠檬精酒保送的
courtesy of jealous bartenders everywhere.
-谢谢你 盖斯 -不
- Thank you, Gus. - Oh no.
来吧 干了
Yes. Come on, down the hatch.
今天是15年纪念日 我没听错吧
Fifteen years today, I hear that right?
天啊
Holy shit.
15年搞定
Fifteen years down.
秘诀是什么
What's the secret,
不介意我问问吧
you don't mind me asking?
娶她
Marry her.
-我的脚 -我得发条信息
- My foot. - I have to send this message.
不 我们改密♥码♥了 记得吗
No, we changed the code, remember?
有道理 老大
Good thinkin', boss.
喂
Hello!
不 我是房♥主 我们
Yeah. No, it's the homeowners. We--
不 我们喝多了
No, we had too much to drink.
-你在干嘛 -我需要开瓶器
- What are you doing? - I need a corkscrew.
授权
Uh, authorization, um--
应该是我们孩子的生日 9407
Uh, should be our kid's birth date. 9407?
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
嗯
Oh, yeah.
好的 嗯
We will. Okay.
至少知道了他们不会让我们被自己蠢哭 对吧
Least we know they can protect us from us, right?
嗯
Yeah.
我今晚不喝了
I-I'm... I'm good for tonight.
不是吧
Come on!
今天是个特殊的日子
It's a special occasion.
西拉葡萄酒 合伙人送的
Shiraz, from the partners.
不 我知道 但是那几杯劲太大了
No, I know, but those shots did me in.
我
And, well, I--
你还要吃药呢
And with your medication,
我们见好就收吧
we should, you know, quit while we're ahead, yeah?
别这么扫兴
Or you could not be such a buzzkill
我们可以继续为第16年干杯
and we could toast to staying fun in Year 16.
好吧 就一杯
Fine. One glass.
我还要水
And water!
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
16年前
晚餐七点开始
Dinner's at 7:00.
-你怎么还没换衣服 -你来这里干什么
剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表