剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表
我其实有点希望他已经死了
Was actually kinda hoping he was dead
直到我妈生病 因为现在
until my mom got sick 'cause now it's like...
你变成家长了
You're the parent.
反正我也找不到他
It's not like I could find him anyway.
你知道在俄勒冈州有多少个马克·史密斯吗
You know how many Mark Smith's there are, even just in Oregon?
我只有他的卡车
All I have is his...truck.
我妈不愿意扔
My mom won't get rid of it.
那车压根跑不动了
Doesn't even run.
我也猜到了 他走以后 一切都
Figures. He left, and everything just sorta...
破碎了
broke.
这不公平
It's not fair.
是啊 但生活就是这样 就像
Yeah, it's just kinda the way it is though. Like...
世界上有两种人
There's two kinds of people in the world.
有些人可以得到帮助
The ones that... get things
因为他们受到了关注
because other people see them,
有些人什么也得不到
and then there's the other kind that gets nothing.
只能游荡在第一类人的周围 因为他们
Just kinda wanders around the first kind 'cause they're...
是隐形的
like, invisible.
我懂你
I see you.
我也懂你
I see you back.
你真的在这里就好了
I wish you were really here.
我也是
Me, too.
-尼克 -别起来
- Nick? - Sh... Stay down.
我♥操♥
Ah, fuck!
操
Fuck!
靠
Shit!
不 不
No! No!
尼克 尼克
Nick! Nick!
妈
Ma!
靠
Shit.
给她打了镇静剂 让她冷静下来
Gave her a sedative to calm her down.
不过血压很高
Blood pressure's sky high though.
她吃了什么药吗
She take anything for that?
是的 阿塔瓦克斯
Uh yeah. Uh, Atavax.
-你今天给她吃了吗 -是啊
- You give it to her today? - Yeah.
算是吧
Well, sort of.
什么叫算是吧
What's sort of?
我给她吃了半粒
Well, I gave her half.
我们的保险不报销了 所以
Our insurance stopped covering it, so...
现在给她吃一整粒
Well, give her a whole one. Now.
她又中风了吗
Did she, um... have another stroke?
夜惊
Night terror.
要我送她去医院吗
Do I need to take her to the hospital or anything?
你刚才中彩票了吗
You win the lottery in the last 10 seconds?
页面无法显示
不是吧
Come on...
感谢您的等待 史密斯先生 很不幸您的账户
Thank you for holding, Mr. Smith. Unfortunately, your account
-因为欠费被停止使用了 -什么
- has been suspended due to non-payment. - What!?
您已欠费137.68美元
You have an outstanding balance in the amount of $137.68.
网络服务会在欠费60天后暂停
Internet service is suspended after 60 days of non-payment.
没有网络我他妈怎么办啊
What the fuck am I supposed to do without internet!?
对不起 先生 只要我们收到您的全额付款
I'm sorry, sir. As soon as we receive your full payment
一共130
in the amount of 130--
你还好吗 我整晚都在
Are you all right? I stayed all night,
我发誓 但你就这么消失了
I swear, but you just disappeared.
那些混♥蛋♥把我的网络停了
The fuckers shut my internet off.
我得典当一堆东西才能开通
I-I gotta pawn a bunch of stuff to get it back.
-你现在在哪儿 -学校
- Where are you now? - Uh, school.
我不知道要多久
I don't know how long it's gonna take.
等我拿到钱
Once I get the cash though,
我得坐公交过去缴费
I gotta take a bus so I can pay the bill at the fucking place,
我只
and I just...
我也说不好 我只是不想让你担心
I don't know. I-I-I... I just didn't want you to worry.
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
Yo, shut the fuck up!
-搞什么 -影子失控了 狼
- Ow, what the hell? - The Shadow's outta control, Wolf.
我们要动员起来 制定计划
We need to mobilize, make a plan
来保护你和你妈
to protect you and your mom now--
我现在不方便说话 我得下了 好吗
All right, I-I can't really talk right now. I gotta go, okay?
那就今晚 等你重新上线 与此同时
Tonight then. As soon as you're back online. In the meantime...
帮你渡过难关 终章女孩告诉我了
To tide you over. Finalgirl filled me in.
我们是一家人 好吗
We're family, all right?
你需要什么
You need something, ever,
开口就行了
all you have to do is ask.
尼克 是你吗
Nick! Is that you?
你好 哈蒙老师
Hey, Ms. Harmon.
你最近怎么样 尼克 好久不见
How have you been, Nick? It's been so long.
是啊 我得休息一段时间来照顾我妈
Uh, yeah. I had to take some time off to take care of my mom.
那一定很难熬吧
That must be very hard.
你今天怎么来了
What brings you in today?
我想查看一下邮件
Oh, I ju-I just have to check my email.
-抱歉 -没关系
- Sorry. - That's all right.
你去年落了点东西在我办公室
You know, you left something in my office last year.
我一直为你留着
I've been saving it for you.
是吗
You have?
-是什么 -我去拿
- What is it? - I'll go get it.
等一下 别走啊
Uh, j-just a moment. Stay there.
你叫什么名字 先生
What's your name, sir?
-尼克 史密斯 -你是这里的学生吗
- Nick. Smith. - Are you a student here?
-现在不是了 -那你不能待在这里
- Not anymore. - Then you can't be here.
好吧 我走
Okay, fine. I'll go.
我的包
My fucking bag!
把包打开 先生
Open the bag, sir.
慢慢来
Slowly.
这是我的游戏机
It's my system!
我得卖♥♥了付账单
I gotta sell it to pay some bills!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
先是我爸走了
First my fucking dad leaves,
我妈瘸了 我们破产了
Mom gets crippled, we go fucking broke,
我丢了工作
I lose my stupid job,
连一张破账单都付不起
can't even pay a stupid fucking bill,
大家还觉得我是危险人物
and people think I'm the fucking threat!?
你应该回去
Maybe you should go back.
-让他们得偿所愿 -嗯 然后呢
- Give them what they want. - Yeah, and what!?
坐穿牢底 让我妈死在自己的屎里吗
Rot in jail, leave my ma to die in her own shit?
我他妈该怎么办啊
What the fuck am I supposed to do!?
你是对的
You were right.
一直以来 都是因为那个该死的影子
All along, it's that thing. That fucking Shadow.
这玩意恶心了我11年
Thing's been fucking me for 11 years, man!
是的 狼
Yes. Yes it has, Wolf.
我之前怎么没看出来
How did I not see it before?
因为它不想让你看出来
'Cause it didn't want you to.
它想蒙蔽你的双眼 但你现在自♥由♥了
It wanted you blind, but you're free now.
世界上有两种人
There's two kinds of people in the world.
一种在被影子折磨
There's the ones that the Shadows fuck
一种没有
with and the ones that they leave alone.
你说得太对了 狼
You're damn right, Wolf.
不知道它们为什么选了我
So, they pick me, for who knows why, and I'm just, what,
那我就干坐在这里
supposed to sit here with my dick in my hand,
让这墙上的影子毁了我的一生吗
and let this fucking wall stain run my whole life!?
我爸有天晚上出去喝啤酒
Dad goes out for a beer one night,
再也没回来 伤透了我妈的心
never comes back, breaks my ma's heart so bad
身体也不好了
it breaks her body,
只剩下我来收拾她的屎和尿
and I'm left to clean up her sh... shit and piss
直到我一枪崩了自己吗
until I put a fucking bullet through my head?
不 去他妈的 去他妈的影子
No, fuck that, and fuck this fucking Shadow!
我们怎么摆脱它
How do we get rid of it?
杀了它
We kill it.
真的可以吗
Is that, like, a thing?
影子是会死的
Well, the shadows can die,
只要光线足够强
yes, if they're hit with a strong enough light.
听着 我们都不想使用暴♥力♥
剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表