剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表
是的
Yes, it was.
那个比尔·德克
The guy, Bill Decker?
小塔失踪的时候他根本不在城里
He wasn't even in town when Tabs went missing.
他好像去参加同性恋巡游之类的活动了
He was off on some gay cruise or some shit, I don't know.
那他去别人家干什么
So what was he doin' going to some guy's house?
他可能想找个人背锅吧
I guess I kinda get the feeling he was lookin' for someone to blame.
我没别的意思
Look, no judgements.
你们俩的日子真不是人过的
I mean, you guys have been through hell and back.
换做是我
I mean, I'd be tearing
掘地三尺我也会把这个人找出来的
down walls looking for this guy if it were me.
一有车辆的消息 我就给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
I'll give you a call you about the car, OK?
-谢谢 -布莱恩
- Thank you. - Brian.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
好的 走吧 汤米在等我们呢
Good, let's go. Tommy's waiting.
谁
Who?
丧恸互助会的 谁让你♥他♥妈♥一直不去
The guy from grief group. That you never fucking go to.
你们刚从互助会过来吗 还是
So you guys just coming from group, or?
你在想什么 去别人家偷♥窥♥
What were you thinking? Goin' to some guys house to snoop around?
-我有线索 -线索
- I had a lead. - A lead?
你现在成了棕色百科全书吗
What are you now, Encyclopedia Brown?
至少我尽力了
Well, at least I'm tryin'.
这不是你的工作 这是他们的工作
It's not your job to try. That's their job.
谁 条子吗
Who? The cops?
每次我去警局 他们看我的表情
Every time I go over there they look at me
都好像我耽误了他们午休一样
like I'm ruining their lunch break.
你觉得他们会在意失踪的黑人孩子吗
You think they give a shit about a missing black kid?
但那人是无辜的 这根本不算真正的线索
But the man was innocent, it wasn't even a real lead.
我知道 但是
I know, but...
算了吧
Just forget it.
-什么 算了 -你不明白
- What? Forget it? - You don't understand, OK.
那就解释一下啊
The make me understand.
我很想搞明白 布莱恩 但你得跟我解释啊
I want so badly to understand, Brian, but you gotta talk to me.
我当时什么都没做
I wasn't even doing anything.
我在观察
I was observing.
天哪 他们真是吃饱了撑的
I mean, Jesus, they got nothing better to do
在我的社区逮捕我
than arrest me in my own fucking neighborhood?
你这算走运了 你自己也很清楚
It could have been so much worse. And you know it.
在陌生人家周围偷♥窥♥
Snooping around a strangers house?
换做是我 我一定要感谢我的幸运星
I would be thanking my lucky stars if I were you.
你说得对
You're right.
我女儿已经失踪16个月了
My daughter's been gone 16 months,
我妻子想赶紧把她埋了
and my wife wants to bury her quick.
这样她就可以恢复正常生活了
So she can get back to life, as usual.
真是太幸运了
So, so, lucky.
你这是干嘛啊
What are you doing?
我是站在你这边的
I'm on your side.
你喝完酒倒头就睡 花一大笔钱买♥♥圣诞礼物
I don't point fingers when you drink yourself to sleep.
我说过你吗
Or spend a fortune on Christmas gifts.
你没精力工作时 我说"好吧
When you were too torn up to go to work, I said OK,
那我挣两份钱"
I'll go to work for the both of us.
但我无法永远一个人扛着
But I can't keep doing all the work, alone, forever.
我喜欢上别人了
I'm having an affair.
-互助会的那个 -他是个好人
- With the grief guy? - He's a good person.
很好 太棒了
Good! That's good.
我不是故意的 我也没想到
I didn't mean for it to happen. I didn't plan it.
你是说真的吗
Is this for real?
天啊
Jesus.
我们经历的还不够吗
Haven't we been through enough?
我一直想和你说 我的状态不太好
I've been trying to tell you, I'm not doing great.
你的状态不太好 就出去搞男人吗
You're not doing great. So you go fuck some guy?
就是现在 布莱恩
This is it, Brian.
你失去我的时刻
The moment where you lose me.
请在我一路走到黑之前阻止我
Please stop me before I'm gone all the way.
为我而战
Fight for me.
不行
I can't.
为什么
Why?
因为如果我这么做
Because if I do,
那她就真的死了
she's dead.
我去睡觉了
I'm going to bed.
有人吗
Hello?
要菜单吗
Hey, you want a menu?
我们什么都有
We've got everything.
我只是有点口渴
I'm just, a little thirsty
其他地方都关门了
and, nothing else is open, so.
我们有啤酒
We got beer.
有比啤酒强点的吗
You got anything better?
我的经理瑞奇 他办公室里有私人珍藏
My manager, Ricky, he's got a secret stash in his office.
有人复♥制♥了他的钥匙
Someone made a copy of his keys.
所以
So.
干杯
Clink to us.
怎么了
What's wrong?
就是
Just,
不太给力
it's not quite hitting the spot.
我们有派 如果你想吃的话
Well, we got pie, if you want that.
不用了
I'm good.
或者可以干一炮
Or I guess we could fuck.
别担心 我成年了
Don't worry, I'm legal.
我不担心
I'm not, worried.
但是 我结婚了
But, I am, married.
这就是你凌晨两点独自在餐厅喝龙舌兰酒的原因吗
So, is that why you're doing tequila shots alone in a diner at 2 am?
喝吧
Drink.
说得好
Touche.
你这么年轻就开始厌世吗
Aren't you kinda young to be so jaded?
我没有 我这叫聪明
I'm not jaded, I'm wise.
是吗
Is that so?
我最近
I recently had...
叫什么来着
What do you call it?
顿悟
An epiphany.
想听吗
Wanna hear it?
那是上周的事了
So, it happened last week.
餐厅里有个孩子哭个不停
There was this baby in the diner that wouldn't stop cryin'.
那孩子哭起来跟消防车警笛一样
The kid sounded like a fuckin' fire engine.
亲生母亲都哄不好
Own mother couldn't get it to shut up.
托妮 醒醒 有客人
Toni, wake up, you got a table.
所以我出去透了透气
So I go outside to get some fresh air.
那时 我看到了他
And that's when I see him.
他每天都在我休息的时候
He's out there every day on my break
在街边斜眼看着我 真的很吓人
with his fuckin' boozoo dreads givin' me the stink eye.
那天不知道为什么 我想着
And for whatever reason that day I thought--
管它呢
what the hell?
然后我过去跟他说
So I go over to him and I say...
你有什么货
What you got?
天使之血
Angel blood.
特别纯
Completely pure.
什么是天使之血
What's angel blood?
神奇的东西
Magic shit.
是从那些从天而降的怪胎身上搞到的
From those, freaky things that fell out of the sky.
它能让你变得完整
It'll make you whole.
人们一直叫他们天使
I guess they been callin' them angels.
有个变♥态♥傻♥逼♥发现 只要吃了他们
And some sick asshole figured out if you eat 'em,
就会飘飘欲仙
it get you real fucked up.
所以大家把他们剁碎了贩卖♥♥
So people been choppin' 'em up, to sell for parts.
我以为是骗人的
I thought it was probably full of shit,
但是小孩实在是太吵了
but, I still had a headache from the screamer.
再说 我已经付过钱了
And besides, I'd already paid for it.
干了
Bottoms up.
奏效了
It worked.
它让我看到了真♥相♥
And it opened my eyes to the truth.
你知道它让我看到了什么吗
You know what it showed me?
剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表