剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表
能让你适应另一种体格和人类经验的
Modified shells that allow you to appropriate another physique,
改良躯壳
and human experience.
就像是
So, like...
-皮肤衣吗 -是的
- ...skin suits? - Yes.
-你现在就穿着一个吗 -是的
- You're wearing one right now? - Yes.
太操蛋了
That's fucked.
我一开始也是这么想的
That's what I thought, too.
所以呢 你想剥我的皮吗
So, so, what? You, you wanna take my skin?
不 我只是想告诉你
No. I just wanna tell you...
你想知道的一切
...anything you want to know.
-疼吗 -每次会逐渐减轻
- Does it hurt? - Less every time.
-多少次了 -十八次
- How many times? - Eighteen.
我靠
Shit.
看来你就是亚历克斯
So you are Alex.
是的
Yes.
你在躲谁
Well, who you runnin' from?
他叫格雷先生
Uh, his name is Mr. Grey.
他看起来像人 但是别被骗了
He looks like a man, but don't be fooled.
他跟人类可差远了
He is as far from human as they come.
他是个怪物
He is some kind of monster.
甚至是魔鬼本人
Maybe even the devil himself.
他晚上会出去寻找受害者
He'd go out nights, looking for victims.
引诱他们 剥他们的皮
Seduce 'em, skin 'em.
他的胃口就像个无底洞
He has infinite appetite.
疼痛 愉悦
Pain. Pleasure.
他痴迷于人性
He's obsessed with humanity.
他选了我当共犯
He picked me for an accomplice.
我猜他能看出来我想摆脱我的外表
Guess he could tell I was in the market to shed my skin.
最终我们得到了一辈子的用量
Eventually we acquired enough to last a lifetime.
但这一切似乎永远不会结束
But done never seemed to be done.
因为那个女孩 我发现他失控了
It was the girl that made me see he'd lost control.
她才15岁
She was only fifteen.
他抓住了她
And he got her.
然后他变成了她
And then he became her.
我不能眼睁睁看着年轻的生命逝去
I couldn't bear to see such a young life lost.
而我还恰恰参与其中
And I had been a part of it.
这一切必须停止
It had to stop.
你做了什么
So, what'd you do?
你杀了他
You killed him.
也许吧
Maybe.
在那之后 我好像见过他一次
I thought I saw him once. After.
也许他根本不会死
Yeah, maybe he can't die at all.
扮演异人时很难了解其中的规则
It's hard to know the rules when you're playing someone inhuman.
如果他还活着 肯定会想拿回他的东西
Yeah, if he is alive, he will want his stuff back.
他不会罢休的
And he won't stop.
那就还回去吧
So, just give it back.
不行
Never.
我当时被困在一个小镇子 工作也不好
I was trapped. Small town. Bad job.
还有别的破事
Other shit, too.
但现在 我就像重生了一样
But now, it's like being born again.
我可以成为任何人
I can be anyone.
感受一切
Feel everything.
划根火柴 然后离开
Strike a match, and walk away.
新的皮肤 新的生活
New skin, new life.
明白吗
You see?
这就是他给我展现的场景
That is what he showed me.
但他杀了那么多人
But he killed all those people.
你帮助了他
You helped him.
有时候
Sometimes,
你必须背负自己的过错
you have to live with what you've done...
才能活下去
...in order to live.
我们去哪儿
Where we going?
你想去哪
Where you wanna go?
我想去博家
I wanna go to Beau's house.
不 不 换个新地方
No, no. Someplace new.
找个新房♥子
Gonna get a new house.
新生活
New lives.
新的一切
New everything.
-新名字吗 -是啊
- New names? - Yeah.
还有新名字
New names, too.
你想叫什么
What do you want yours to be?
杰 尔
J-I-L-L.
好的 你妈妈叫什么
Okay, and your mom's name?
她叫伊莎贝尔
Her name is Isabelle.
好的
Okay.
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle.
不好意思
Excuse me?
不好意思 我们想回到一号♥公路
Sorry. We're trying to get back on the One.
你是本地人吗
Are you from here?
不是 抱歉
No. Sorry.
我们只是来见朋友的
We're just here seeing friends.
这是我女儿 吉尔
That's my daughter, Jill.
-我们来自丹佛 -我有个表哥在丹佛
- We're from Denver. - I got a cousin in Denver.
我表哥说去年冬天雪下了45厘米
My cousin said last winter they got 18 inches of snow.
是啊 那里经常下雪
Yeah. It snows a lot.
我和吉尔喜欢在院子里堆雪人
We like to build snowmen, Jill and me. In our yard.
她喜欢用胡萝卜当鼻子
She likes to put the carrot for the nose.
-真可爱 -什么
- Oh, that's cute. - Sorry?
我说很可爱
I said that's real cute.
是啊 是啊 她可以玩上好几个小时
Yeah. Yeah. She'll, she'll be playing out there for hours.
我担心她会感冒
I worry about her catching a cold.
因为
'Cause...
因为我是护士
'Cause I'm a nurse.
-是的 -那你什么场面都见过了
- Yeah. - So you see it all, I'm guessing.
是的
I, I do.
我不怕血什么的
I don't get scared of blood or nothin' like that.
我喜欢照顾别人
I like taking care of people.
照顾
Taking... taking...
剧集 | 怪物乐园(2020) | 导航列表