剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
I will not take it, Lorenzo.
你何不来我的工作室
Why don't you come to my studio?
我正在帮尼克洛-罗伦佐-德拉马那
I'm illustrating a text of the Divine Comedy...
出版的《神曲》画插画
...for publication by Niccolò di Lorenzo della Magna.
你也该看看
You should see it.
我会的
I will.
会的
I will.
罗伦佐的太太跟孩子都在马车上
Were Lorenzo's wife and children in the carriage?
他们往皮斯托亚的方向过去了
They took the road to Pistoia.
教宗认为佛罗伦萨已分♥裂♥
The Holy Father believes Florence is divided...
很快就会像成熟的果实般落入你手中
...and will soon fall into your hands like ripened fruit.
也无须再溅血了
Without further bloodshed.
他派你来要我听阿方索的话
And he sent you to convince me to do as Alfonso says?
我不这么认为
I wouldn't think to.
但你若激怒阿方索
But if you antagonize Alfonso...
万一他独自占领佛罗伦萨怎么办
...don't you risk him taking Florence for himself?
我老婆还真狡猾
What a cunning wife I have.
你跟我学了很多嘛
You've learned much from me, haven't you?
我们得从这边移♥动♥到这边
We've got to go from here to here.
把这交给罗伦佐美第奇 快去
Take this to Lorenzo de' Medici. Go.
这里比较宽
This is the wide side.
把现有的人都派过去
Move what men we have here.
古斯卡地的侦查兵认为阿方索就快发动攻击了
Guiscardi's scouts believe Alfonso's attack is imminent.
我很抱歉 罗伦佐 但我丈夫不愿改变主意
I'm sorry, Lorenzo, but my husband would not be moved.
还是谢谢你了
Thank you for trying.
就这样了吗
Then that is it?
不
No.
你自有盘算
You have a plan.
你会怎么做
What will you do?
我希望我永远不必这么做
Something I hoped I never would have to do.
(皮斯托亚)
孩子们
Boys!
去跟你表弟玩
Go play with your cousins.
去呀
Come on!
不可以违抗美第奇家族喔
It doesn't do to defy the Medici.
-你不喜欢小孩吗 先生 -不是我不喜欢他们
- You don't like children, Messer? - It's not that I dislike them...
而是我搞不懂他们哪里可爱
Just that I fail to see what there is to like about them.
你知道罗伦佐为什么要大家来首长议会吗
Do you know why Lorenzo has summoned the Priori?
他一定是想到办法说服艾丁海利
He must have found a way to persuade Ardinghelli...
增援至前线
...to send reinforcements to the front line.
先生 你是哪位
Who are you... Messer?
布鲁诺柏纳迪
Bruno Bernardi.
你效忠于美第奇家族
Your loyalty is to the Medici?
佛罗伦萨
To Florence.
这两者不是一样吗
Aren't they one and the same?
身为...
It is truly...
首长议会的一员
...in my great honor...
我真的深感荣幸
to serve as a member of this Priori.
就跟我父亲…
As my father did, and...
以及他的父亲一样
...his father did before him.
一路走来…
It is true:
我们确实也有过歧见
We've... we've had some disagreements along the way.
但我一直都相信
But I always felt we had a common aim:
大家跟我都是为了佛罗伦萨
to serve Florence as best we could.
在尽心尽力
The best that I could.
我也会永远感激各位
And I will always be grateful...
在我弟遇害后
...for the support you showed me in...
给予我的支持
...the days following my brother's murder.
我永远都不会忘记
I'll never forget those.
但最近
But it has become clear...
显然…
...in recent days...
我跟多数人在如何为佛罗伦萨尽心的想法上
...that I am no longer in tune with the thinking of the majority...
出现了歧见
...as to what the best way of serving Florence is.
有鉴于此…
And in light of that fact...
尽管遗憾 但我在此宣布退出议会
...with great sadness, I announce my resignation.
不…
罗伦佐 你不能退出!
不 罗伦佐 你不能退出议会!
就算是为了佛罗伦萨
不可以
拜托不要这样
伟人退出议会了
The Magnificent has resigned!
不…
为什么?
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
木已成舟 托玛索
It's done, Tommaso.
告诉他们那是个失误
Tell them that it was a mistake.
艾丁海利反对我
Ardinghelli opposed me.
那就由他来领导首长议会吧
Let the Priori look to him for leadership.
你还在找工作吗
Do you still want a job?
更甚以往
Never more so.
很好
Good.
怎么了
What's going on?
有辆马车抵达了
A carriage has arrived.
我们应该没有访客的 夫人
We're not expecting visitors, Madonna.
是你邀请她的
You invited her?
克拉丽丝 你不该这么做
Clarice, you shouldn't have done this.
罗伦佐把她逐出城外
Lorenzo exiled her from the city.
但这里是乡间 卡洛
We are in the country, Carlo...
我认为我的孩子
...and I see no reason as to why my...
可以见他们的表亲
...children should not see their cousin.
我也可以见我的小姑
Or my sister-in-law.
碧安卡
Bianca...
见到你真好
Oh, it's so good to see you.
她比我印象中还美丽
She's even more beautiful than I remember.
谢谢你邀我来 克拉丽丝
Thank you for asking me, Clarice...
我以为我再也见不到我的家人了
I thought I might never see my family again.
我哥呢
How's my brother?
我并不气他
I bear him no ill will.
现在大家都不好受
These have not been easy times for any of us.
来吧
Come on.
我们进去吧 我们要去见你的叔叔卡洛
Let's go inside. We're going to meet your uncle Carlo.
对吧 跟我来
Right? Come with me.
也许我们可以…
So that's something we can maybe wait...
你能把总账拿来吗 赛瑟提
Prepare the ledgers, will you, Sassetti?
我们一起对账
We'll go through the accounts together.
柏纳迪先生 你的门没关
Messer Bernardi? I saw your door was open.
我们还没正式见过面
We've not been properly introduced.
夫人
Madonna.
你跟我记忆中一样美丽
You're as beautiful as I remember.
我们见过
We've met before? I saw you...
我年轻时从远处见过你一次
...from a distance, once, as a young man.
我跟父亲到城里来做生意
I was in the city with my father. He was doing business.
对一个贫穷的乡下孩子而言 你看起来就像个幻影
And to a poor boy like me from the country, you looked like a vision.
胡说 -你依然很美
- Nonsense. - You still do.
我听够你的恭维了 柏纳迪先生
Enough of your flattering, Messer Bernardi.
-你在这做什么 -我在替你儿子做事
- What are you doing here? - I now work for your son, and...
那你说说他为什么辞职吧
Oh, then perhaps you could tell me what he thinks he's doing resigning.
大家都很生气跟不解…
The people are angry, they're bewildered.
我真的很抱歉 夫人 但我得离开了
I'm so sorry, Madonna, but I must take my leave.
下次见
Until our next meeting.
你输了 -我可能会杀了你耶
- You lose. - I could have killed you!
但你没有呀 你也下不了手
But you didn't, you couldn't.
我根本不知道我能否及时将剑移开 你疯了
I didn't even know if I could move my blade out the way! You're insane!
我只能靠这种方式取胜
It's the only thing I could do to win.
有时候我们凡人只能...
Sometimes us... mere mortals have to...
赌一把看自己够不够幸运了
...roll the dice and see where they fall.
我们应该把索德里尼
I thought we should add... Soderini...
加进名单中
to the list.
什么
Sorry?
把巴斯提亚诺索德里尼...
Bastiano Soderini.
加入十人议会
To the Ten.
对
Yes.
好 他不错
Yes, It's a good choice.
她想要什么
What did she want?
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表