剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
Ricci?
是席柏
It's Cybo.
席柏枢机主教赢了
Cardinal Cibo has won.
离开
Go!
回岗位上去
Return to your posts!
离开
Go!
看到了吗 他们已经开始抗令了
You see? Already they disobey me.
备马
Get the horses.
你跟马待在这里
Stay with the horses.
卡塔莉娜
Caterina?
卡塔莉娜
Caterina!
开门
Open the door.
开门
Open the door!
席柏赢了
It's fallen to Cybo.
是席柏
To Cybo!
我只要求你做一件事 这么简单的一件事
The one thing the one thing I asked of you, the one simple job!
你却让我失望了
And you've failed me.
你失败了
You failed!
我曾相信你
I trusted you.
那是你的错
That was your mistake.
我本来会让你成为我的皇后
I would have made you my queen.
但我本来就是你的皇后
But I would have been your queen.
先生 请交出武器跟我们走
Sir, you have to surrender your sword and follow us.
里亚里奥 停下来
Riario, stop!
城♥堡♥被包围了 我们得快一点
The castle is surrounded! We must hurry!
我永远忘不了你的脸
I could never forget your face.
你长年来都是我的噩梦
You've been in my nightmares for years.
我们的未来是一片光明了
Our future is in good hands, I would say.
谢谢你 父亲
Thank you, father.
我们都很以你们为傲
You both make us very proud.
你们看起来也都很帅气
And you both look so handsome.
失陪了
Excuse me, boys.
你要回佛罗伦萨了吗
Are you going back to Florence?
但我们很快就能再见面的
But we'll see each other very soon.
在那之前…
And until then?
我们该怎么办
What should we do?
对彼此坦诚
Be true to each other.
结束了
It's over.
没错
Yes.
结束了 而我们赢了
It's over and we've won.
你花费了这么多 也得到平静了
And you've made your peace with the cost?
我会确保钱能拿得回来
I'll see to it that the money comes back to us.
我指的不是钱
I did not mean the money.
你有发现朱利奥看着你的表情吗
Have you seen the way that Giulio looks at you?
朱利奥 好好照顾你表弟 好吗
Giulio, take good care of your cousin. Will you?
因为我 他现在很安全
He's safe because of me.
我们现在全都很安全
We all are.
我的家人
My family...
佛罗伦萨
...Florence.
-还有全意大利 -没错
- All of Italy come to that. - Yes...
而你是怎么办到的
How have you done that?
贿赂
Through bribery...
跟黑函
...and blackmail...
威胁
...threats...
跟谋杀
...and murder.
而我们赢了
And we have won.
美第奇先生 欢迎你
Messer Medici... you are most welcome.
教宗
Holy Father.
我代表家族诚挚地恭贺你
On behalf of my family, may we offer our sincere congratulations?
而我能为你做什么
What can we do for you?
能管理教宗的账户 我们深感荣幸
The Papal accounts with which we are honored to be entrusted...
若能结算一下
It would be of great convenience to me and to my family...
对我跟家族就再好不过了
...if we could settle those accounts.
我完全明白
We understand you perfectly.
但美第奇先生 你也得明白
But Messer Medici, you too must understand...
教宗军队还没拿到薪水
...the Papal armies have not been paid.
这座城市也需要好好整顿一下
The upkeep of the city has not been attended.
前任的教宗陛下
His Holiness, my predecessor...
留下了一笔…庞大的
...left behind him a... lamentable...
债务跟延期付款
...rat's nest of debt and deferment.
长话短说
In short...
现在我的首要任务是罗马
...our absolute priority at this time must be Rome.
但教宗…
But Holy Father...
我们不能忘记 先生
We shall not forget, Messer.
我们必须忠于自己的人♥民♥
But our first loyalty must be to our own people, here.
当然了 你们佛罗伦萨的市库里满是黄金
Surely, you have coffers full of gold back in Florence.
银行不就是
That is what a bank is...
这么一回事吗
...is it not?
当然了 教宗
Of course, Holy Father.
那就别再讨论这件事了
Then let us hear no more of this.
很感谢你的出席
We thank you for your kind attendance...
美第奇先生
...Signore de' Medici.
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表