剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
(1478年 佛罗伦萨郊区)
宝贝
Love...
该起床啰
Hey, it's time to wake up.
早安
Good morning.
睡得好吗
How did you sleep?
很好 妈妈
Good, mama.
喂
Hey!
你
You!
葛里尼那个女人在哪
Where is the Gorini woman?
这边
This way!
就在这边
This one, right here!
朱利奥 过来
Giulio... Come, Giulio. Come, Giulio.
我们大难临头了
That time we hoped would never come, is here.
费欧瑞塔-葛里尼 开门
Fioretta Gorini, open the door!
无论如何 我知道你一定会勇敢
I know you'll be brave, whatever happens.
-你知道我爱你 -开门 不然我就破门而入
- You know I love you. - Open the door or I'll break it down!
我知道你在里面
I know you're there!
Hush.
去找提莫提欧神父 他知道该把你带去哪
Go to Father Timothy. He knows where to take you.
破门而入
Break it down!
费欧瑞塔-葛里尼 你儿子…
Fioretta Gorini, your son...
他在哪
Where is he?
我没有儿子 你找错人了
I have no son. You've got the wrong house.
骗子
Lies.
你儿子在哪
Where is your son?
他在哪
Where is he?
他不在这里
He's not here.
在这里 在这里
Here! Here!
他逃走了
He's getting away!
马上找到他 快
Find him, now! Let's go!
这边没有
No sign this way!
到后面看看
Check around the back!
这边
This way!
朱利奥 过来
Giulio! Come here!
过来这边
Over here.
听着 我们一定要去找你的家人
Listen, we must go to your family,
去找罗伦佐-美第奇
to Lorenzo de' Medici.
罗伦佐
Lorenzo?
我已经画了八具尸体
I've painted the corpses of eight men.
这什么时候会结束
When will it end?
每个谋害你弟的人都死去的时候吗
When every man, who is responsible for your brother's murder is dead.
还有一个人一定要死
One more must die.
那你将付出什么代价
At what cost to yourself?
在所不惜
Any cost.
那佛罗伦萨呢
And to Florence?
美第奇家族
第三季 第1集
不
No.
父亲
Father!
你说我们要下棋的
You said we would play chess.
大概吧
Maybe.
我有吗 明天如何
Did I? Tomorrow. How's that?
-我想现在下棋 你说… -皮耶罗
- I want to play now! And you said... - Piero?
来吧 你♥爸♥很忙 去跟乔凡尼玩
Come on, your father's very busy. Go and play with Giovanni.
教宗西克斯图斯威胁要开战
Pope Sixtus has threatened war.
他的军队不到一周就能攻进来
His army is less than a week's march from the city.
他为什么还不出击
Why does he not attack?
你气色很差
You're pale.
我只是累了
I'm tired, that's all.
因为你都不睡觉
Because you don't sleep.
你不能自己扛着这份重担
You cannot carry this burden on your own.
你得让别人帮忙
You must let others help.
至少也让你的妻子替你分担
At least, let your wife.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
不不不不不 我是怎么说的
No, no, no, no, no! Come on! What did I say?
不行 我是怎么说的 过来
No, come on! What did I say? Come on.
你♥爸♥很忙 要玩就在这里玩
Your father's very busy. You can play out here.
我是吉罗拉莫-里亚里奥
I'm Girolamo Riario,
伊莫拉领主 也是教宗西克斯图斯军队的副主教
...Lord of Imola, Vicar General of Pope Sixtus's army.
我替教宗来向罗伦佐-美第奇传话
I bear a message from the Holy Father for Lorenzo de' Medici.
叛徒都该死!
滚回家吧 里亚里奥 -共犯!
- Go home, Riario! - Conspirators!
手上沾着我儿子的血
You dare to enter our house
你竟然还敢进我家门
with my son's blood still wet on your hands.
我现在就能杀了你
I could kill you, right now.
说话
Well, speak.
教宗西克斯图斯可以还佛罗伦萨和平
Sixtus offers Florence peace.
有什么条件
On what terms?
到罗马去
Go to Rome.
向主忏悔你的重罪
Beg for the Lord's forgiveness of your mortal sin.
他的罪
His sins?
在萨维亚提主教穿着圣衣时吊死他
The hanging of Bishop Salviati in his holy vestments.
没错
Right, right.
所以西克斯图斯在教会允许美第奇被屠♥杀♥
And Sixtus approving the butchering of the Medici in God's house,
就不是重罪了...?
that's not a mortal sin...?
若罗伦佐不同意西克斯图斯的条件呢
And if Lorenzo does not agree to Sixtus' terms?
教宗就会把佛罗伦萨逐出教会
His Holiness declares Florence excommunicated.
直到罗伦佐同意前 均不得进行洗礼
There will be no baptisms until he does.
教宗决意要将这座城市的市民
The Pope is determined to guide the people of this city
导回自♥由♥的正途上
back to the right path to freedom,
从美第奇家族的暴♥政♥中解脱
...from the grip of Medici tyranny.
所以男女老幼都不许接受圣礼
What, by not allowing man, woman or child to receive the holy sacrament?
看你的人♥民♥会选择你
Let the people choose between their love of you
还是神吧 罗伦佐
...and their love of God, Lorenzo.
多亏罗伦佐-美第奇这位暴君
Thanks to the tyrant Lorenzo de' Medici,
这座城市被逐出教会了
...your city is excommunicated!
这完全是政♥治♥操作
This is a cynical political move.
关闭教堂 让人♥民♥不得亲近神
By closing the churches and cutting the people off from God,
他就想让人♥民♥反对我们
he hopes to turn the people against us.
他是教宗 但他也是个凡人
He's a Pope, but he's also a man.
除去教义 他就跟任何人一样容易犯错
In all matters except doctrine he's as fallible as any other.
照他说的做
Do as he asks.
你要我向那个允许你儿子
You want me to beg forgiveness for the man
被谋害的人忏悔?
- who condoned the murder of you son? - Want?
当然不想 但我们还能怎么办? 开战?
No. But what are the alternatives? War?
这座城市不能再让人♥民♥白白送死了
Our city can't afford to see any more of its sons die in vain.
-朱利亚诺没有白白送命 -那他是为了什么而死?
- Giuliano did not die in vain. - Then what did he die for?
威尼斯正遭受土耳其人威胁
Venice is threatened by the Turks and
无法派兵支援我们
has sent no troops to help us.
米兰因为年幼公爵的叔叔们
Milan is still paralyzed
都在抢着摄政 也动弹不得
while the young Duke's uncles all maneuver to become regent,
而军力最雄厚的那不勒斯 根本不愿意蹚浑水
and Naples, with the largest army of all, commit to neither side.
我们没有同盟 孤立无援 罗伦佐
We have no allies, Lorenzo. We stand alone.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我得跟首长议会谈谈 我需要他们支持
I must speak with the Priori. I need their support.
那要说什么
And say what?
不知道
I don't know.
快去
Go! Go!
我等得够久了
There's been enough waiting.
那个男孩呢
Where's the boy?
说吧
Speak.
大人 那男孩逃走了
The boy escaped, sir.
你的短剑
Your dagger.
给我
Hand it to me.
他只是个孩子
He's only a child.
他是个美第奇
He's a Medici.
美第奇先生 能跟你谈谈吗
Messer Medici, may I have a word?
-美第奇先生 -给我退后
- Messer Medici? - You stand back!
怎么 难道我这学者肥短的手
What? What, will I slap your master's...
会赏你的主人一巴掌吗
...face with my fat clerk's hands?
瓦尼 瓦尼
It's alright, Vanni, Vanni.
抱歉 但我有事要去首长议会
I'm sorry, friend. I've got business with the Priori.
就像伊索寓言中的鼠群
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表