剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
It seems that nothing will please Messer Spinelli.
他先是不惜一切求和 现在又任性妄为
First, he wants peace at any price and then only on his own terms.
我们的人♥民♥
Our citizens believe
相信神已背弃了他们 根本无心应战
God has deserted them and have no stomach
而教宗的军队
for a fight, while the Pope's army
很可能早已在攻进佛罗伦萨的路上了
may already be marching on Florence!
问题…
The question...
问题不是罗伦佐做了些什么
The question is not what Lorenzo has done.
问题是
The question is
罗伦佐现在会怎么做
what Lorenzo will do now.
现在最好就联络那不勒斯的斐迪南一世
It would be wise to send word to King Ferrante of Naples now.
在双方夹击下 佛罗伦萨...
Confronted by both our armies, Florence...
甚至可能会不战而降
...might even surrender without a fight.
我得考虑一下
I need time to think.
还要考虑什么
About what?!
原谅我 教宗
Forgive me, Holy Father.
罗伦佐的提议不只污辱了你
Lorenzo's offer was an insult not...
也污辱了你的政♥权♥
...only to you, but to your Holy Office.
你一定要有所行动
You must act.
我得去祷告了
I must pray.
释放卡洛美第奇
See that Carlo de' Medici is released.
他跟此事无关
He is innocent in this.
就跟拉斐尔一样
As was Raffaele.
谢谢你支持我
Thank you for your support.
真不敢相信艾丁海利竟然暗示
I can't believe that Ardinghelli would insinuate
你可能会危及共和国
...that you of all people, would undermine the Republic.
是呀 说来话长
Yes, that's why there's rather a long history...
鼠群依然要你为猫咪系上铃铛 先生
The mice are still asking you bell the cat, signore.
失陪了 托玛索
Excuse me, Tommaso...
先生 你是哪位
Who are you, Messer?
我叫做布鲁诺柏纳迪
My name is Bruno Bernardi.
找我有什么事吗
And how can I help you?
我认为你最好跟着我走
“The course I think would be best for you, is to follow me.
我会当你的向导 为你指出永生的路
And I will act as your guide, and show a way out of here to eternity.”
先是伊索 现在是但丁
First Aesop and now Dante...
让我担任你的顾问
Allow me to be your counselor.
我能看透人心
I see beyond men's minds. I read their hearts.
是吗
Do you?
你倒是自视甚高
You're very high-opinioned of yourself.
我知道我的价值
I know my value.
也很清楚你的本质
And I know your quality.
所以我才在大家背离你时 想站在你的身边
That is why I seek to be at your side, as others look to desert it.
或许我也只是想要一份工作
Or maybe I just think it's a good time to get a job.
那你现在建议我怎么做
And what would you counsel me to do now?
别开战了
Forget the war.
你大可以毒攻毒
You can always fight fire with fire,
但没了人♥民♥ 你什么都不是
but without these people you are nothing.
他们正因破门律而受苦
And they suffer under the excommunication.
继续说
Well, go on...
帮猫系上铃铛
Bell the cat.
真令人失望
Well, it's disappointing.
到头来你不过是另一只老鼠
After all that you're just another mouse.
但我跟他们不一样
But unlike them,
我知道你办得到
I know you can do it.
那我就以毒攻毒
I will fight fire with fire.
至少也会用神父来对付他们
Or at least priests with priests.
你会下棋吗
Do you play chess?
周二晚上到府邸来找我
The palazzo... Tuesday evening.
卡洛美第奇
Carlo de' Medici.
喂
喂
你想怎样
What do you want?
你可以回佛罗伦萨了
You may return to Florence.
这是教宗的命令
On the Pope's order.
你们释放了拉斐尔枢机主教
Return for the release of Cardinal Raffaele.
什么
What...?
把他送走吧
Come on, take him away.
为什么停下来
Why are we stopping?
这是怎么一回事
What's going on?
你是个神父
You are a priest!
很好 真厉害
Very good. Well done...
不如再加一点吧
I think we could do a little bit more...
在耳朵这边 就是这样
...on those ears, don't you? That's it.
来 我来帮你吧
Let me help you. Come on...
我们画只马吧 跟乔凡尼一样
Why don't we do a horse? Like Giovanni's,
我们从耳朵开始
we'll start with some ears...
桑卓
Sandro!
最近很少见到你呢
We hardly see you anymore.
罗伦佐让我在凉廊忙得很呢 夫人
Lorenzo keeps me busy at the Loggia, Madonna.
-他在吗 -他在首长议会
- Is he here? - He's at the Priori.
他把我的画搬走了
He moved my painting.
桑卓 来看我画的
Sandro, look at what I'm doing?
好孩子
Good boy!
自♥由♥的线条 就跟我教的一样
A free line, just as I taught you.
这是朱利奥
Oh, this is Giulio.
很高兴认识你 年轻人
A pleasure, young man.
他是朱利亚诺的儿子
He's Giuliano's son.
他是来投靠我们的
He, eh, was brought here for protection.
他母亲被里亚里奥的人给杀了
His mother was murdered by Riario's men.
他来了后就没说过一句话
He hasn't spoken a word since.
你好
Hello.
你父亲是我的朋友
Your father was a friend of mine.
他也是我最重要的朋友
None other meant as much to me.
你跟朱利亚诺一样勇敢
You have Giuliano's courage.
我感觉得到
I feel it.
我描绘墨丘利时 都以你父亲为蓝图
In my painting the figure of Mercury is a likeness of your father.
这好漂亮
It's so beautiful.
艺术家的工作就是捕捉神祉的美
The job of an artist is to capture the beauty of God.
皮耶罗
Piero?
我小时候也失去了双亲
I also lost my parents as a child.
我觉得很孤独 便关上了我的心房♥
And I felt alone and shut out from the world.
美第奇家族接纳了我
Well, the Medici took me in
给了我一个家
and they gave me a home, and a family,
也助我成为画家
my vocation.
某种程度上他们重新赋予了我生命
In a way, they gave me life itself.
爸爸 过来加入我们
Papa, come join us!
我母亲说你在找我
My mother said you were looking for me.
太棒了
It's so wonderful.
那孩子保存了朱利亚诺的一部分
A part of Giuliano lives on in that boy.
你有什么事
What is it that you want?
我没办法继续描绘凉廊上的死人了
I cannot paint the inventory of the dead in the Loggia anymore.
不好意思 罗伦佐 朱利亚诺这么热爱生命
No, I'm sorry, Lorenzo. Giuliano was all about life,
让我们远离死亡 一起怀念他吧
so let's remember him together by turning ourselves away from death.
不 我办不到
No, I cannot and I will not.
你的工作至关重要
What you're doing is important.
-给你 -为什么 因为那能杀鸡儆猴
- Here. - Why? Because it intimidates?
因为那能让人们对你敬而远之
Because it tells the people how you're to be feared?
把工作给我完成
You'll finish the work that I commissioned.
亚历山大大帝
Alexander the Great?
这不是你
This is not you.
一点都不像你
It's not you at all.
先生 如你所愿
Messer, as you requested,
托斯卡尼的主教们
...the bishops of Tuscany await your...
在圣马可修道院等你
...convenience at the convent of San Marco.
阁下 感谢各位在这么短的时间便依约出席
Your graces, my thanks for coming at such short notice.
我们很清楚你想要什么 罗伦佐
We know what you want of us, Lorenzo.
向教宗请♥愿♥ 请他取消破门律
To petition the Pope to lift the excommunication.
我们办不到
We cannot.
我们是主的仆人 不是你的
We are the Lord's vassals. Not yours.
我们指引人♥民♥走向来生
We guide our flock towards the next world.
但他们却活在现世中
And yet your flock live in this world.
而教宗的行为正折磨着他们
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表