剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
Ever!
托玛索
Tommaso?
用十人议会的名义送出密件
Issue an order under the seal of the Ten...
派出城内半数守军
...dispatching half of the city's garrison...
到前线支援古斯卡地
...to the front, to reinforce Guiscardi's men.
明白吗
Do you understand?
有什么消息
What news?
佛罗伦萨派出援军支援前线了
Florence has ordered reinforcements to the front.
阿方索的犹豫不决 给了罗伦佐反应的时间
Alfonso's stalling has given Lorenzo the time he needed to act.
不只如此 他跟几个侍卫正往皮斯托亚前进
There's more. He left for Pistoia with a handful of guards.
带上几个士兵
Slip past Guiscardi's men...
避开古斯卡地的人
Take a few soldiers with you.
把该做的事办好
And do what must be done.
克拉丽丝
Clarice?
她还没脱离险境
Not yet out of danger.
准备好把孩子带回佛罗伦萨
Get the boys ready to leave for Florence.
你永远无法打倒他
You'll never know what came down.
试试…
孩子们 朱利奥呢
Boys, where's Giulio?
皮耶罗
Piero?
你知道
You know.
告诉我 他在哪
Tell me. Where is he?
他逃到…
Ran away.
村里去了
To the village.
我去找他
I'll find him.
跟我来 皮耶罗
Come on, boys, with me. Piero!
-你在这里做什么 -克拉丽丝要我来的
What are you doing here? Clarice asked me to come.
你不该来的 太危险了
You shouldn't be here, it's too dangerous.
我们得马上离开
Well, we have to leave! Now!
宫缩已经开始了 美第奇先生
The contractions have started, Messer Medici.
你太太不能坐马车
Your wife can't possibly travel.
万福玛利亚…
Hail Mary, full of grace...
朱利奥
Giulio?
如果你要偷马
If you're going to steal a horse, you'd...
也得偷匹符合你身高的
...probably better find one your own size.
Why did you leave
你为什么离开?
无论他们怎么说 我不属于那里
Whatever they say, I don't belong.
我不是美第奇
I'm not a Medici.
回来吧
Come back.
你跟我一样都是美第奇
You're as much one of them as I am.
你 告诉我美第奇家族在哪
You, tell me where the Medici are!
我不知道
I don't know.
你问他
Ask him.
他在别♥墅♥工作
He works at the villa.
你 就是你
You, you.
美第奇别♥墅♥
The Medici villa.
嘿
Hey!
在这里
Here!
那是谁
Who is he?
他杀了我母亲
The man that killed my mother.
好 我们越过农地
Okay, we'll cut across the fields.
我知道该躲在哪里
I know where to hide.
有人来追杀我们了 我们必须移♥动♥她
There are men coming to kill us. She needs to be moved.
不 那有可能会让母子都涉险
No. Move her and you could loose them both.
他们到了
They're here.
快过来 快过来
Quickly! Quickly! Come on!
让她坐下
Sit her down.
-帮帮她 -帮她坐下
- Help her! - Help her down!
我们得在这里接生
We'll have to deliver the child here!
夫人 请你坐下
Please, Madonna, sit down.
没事的
It's alright.
里亚里奥派你闯进我家
Riario sends you into my home...
杀我的孩子跟我有孕在身的太太
...to kill my children and my pregnant wife!
杀光他们
Kill them all.
父亲
Father!
-你母亲呢 -那边
- Where's your mother? - There.
她叫做玛德莲娜
We'll call her Maddalena.
玛德莲娜
Maddalena.
她的诞生将为家族带来一个新的开始
Let this be a new beginning for our family.
你想见我 院长
You asked to see me, Prior?
神父 没错
Father... yes.
我决定你还是回罗马比较好
I've decided that you should return to Rome.
我认为我留在这比较恰当
I believe I'm better here, in Florence.
这由不得你
It's not your decision to make.
好吧
Very well.
那我会准备一下 这周内就会离开
- Then I'll make preparations. - Leave within the week.
今天日落前就离开 神父
By nightfall, Father.
这样你就没机会向美第奇求情了
So, there'll be no time for an appeal to the Medici.
如何
Well?
罗伦佐还活着
Lorenzo lives.
军队的酬金从罗马运来了
The money to pay the troops has come from Rome.
去拿过来
Fetch it.
谢谢你过来 古斯卡地先生
Thank you for coming, Messer Guiscardi.
罗伦佐美第奇要是知道我跟你见面 会不开心的
Lorenzo de' Medici wouldn't be happy that I'm meeting with you.
你有话要说
You have something to say?
这里是两千杜卡
It's two thousand ducats.
我随后再给你一万
Ten thousand more will come.
我不要求你们与我对战 也不要你们投降
I don't ask you to fight with us, even to surrender.
让我们通过就好
Just let us pass through your ranks.
我很抱歉 罗伦佐
I'm sorry, Lorenzo.
古斯卡地背叛我们了
Guiscardi has betrayed us.
他被里亚里奥收买♥♥了
Bought off by Riario.
那援军呢
And what about the reinforcements?
他们到得太晚了
They arrived too late...
有些回来了 有些逃走了
Some have returned, others deserted.
这样一来再过几天佛罗伦萨就会沦陷
Well, then the city will be under siege in a few days.
寒冷可能会阻止他们发动全面攻击
The cold may stop them from launching an all out assault...
但也会让我们的防卫更加虚弱
...but it will weaken the city more.
我们最多也撑不过几周了
We can last no longer than a few, short weeks.
面对吧
We must face it.
我们输了 罗伦佐
We've lost, Lorenzo.
各位
Gentlemen.
很抱歉十人议会首次开会
I am sorry that the first meeting of the Ten...
就是在这么阴郁的状况下
...is under such dire circumstances, but...
但请入座
please, be seated.
We must...
我们得确保投降后
...try to secure the most favorable terms...
还能保有最有利的条约
...possible for the surrender.
当然对美第奇家族的悲悯
That mercy be shown to you and your family...
是最重要的
...of course, is paramount.
不 不用讨论条约
No, there'll be no terms.
-没有别的选择了 罗伦佐 -巴斯提亚诺说得对
- There's no other option, Lorenzo. - Bastiano's right.
只要那不勒斯 用其所有的资源支持教宗
As long as... Naples with all its resources backs the Pope...
我们就注定会输
...we can't win.
那我就去那不勒斯一趟
Well, then I'll go to Naples.
我会说服斐迪南一世 放弃与教宗结盟
I'll persuade King Ferrante to break his alliance...
转而支持佛罗伦萨
...with the Pope and side with Florence.
这太疯狂了
That... would be madness.
这可是项自杀任务
A suicide mission.
-斐迪南一世是个凶残的暴君 -交给我来处理
- Ferrante's a murderous tyrant. - Well, he's my problem.
你们该做的就是在我回来前守住佛罗伦萨 别投降
Yours... is to see that Florence doesn't surrender before my return.
如果你还回得来的话
If... you return.
没错 巴斯提亚诺
Yes, Bastiano, if.
你决心这么做吗
You're intent on doing this?
没错
I am.
罗伦佐 拜托你再考虑看看
Lorenzo, please reconsider.
没什么好考虑的了 我必须这么做
There's nothing to reconsider... I must do this.
是真的吗
Is it-is it true?
你要去那不勒斯
You... You're-you're to go to Naples?
你该好好休息
You should be resting.
太危险了
It's... it's too dangerous.
那会有什么好处
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表