剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
You betrayed him.
放逐还算便宜了他
Exile was a mercy.
他离开是自己笨
He was a fool to leave.
而你更笨 竟然跟着他离开
You were a fool to follow, worse than a fool. You...
哥哥 你的心总是这么软
...brother, are always soft-hearted.
我应该要让他留在这里 被潮湿的空气给呛死的
I should have let him choke to death here on the damp air.
你一点悔意都没有
You have no regrets at all?
他死前 没提到我吗
Before he died, he said nothing of me?
我记不得了
I have no recollection.
我是来跟你谈交易的
I'm here to offer you a deal.
把十万佛罗林还给美第奇
Repay the hundred thousand florins you owe the Medici...
你就能得到佛罗伦萨的庇护
...you will have Florence's protection.
就这样
That's it?
你大老远跑来就是为了这个
The reason you travelled so far?
真的
Really?
我想罗伦佐-美第奇的仆人
Surely Lorenzo de' Medici's lackey has...
一定还能再加码吧
...something more to offer than that.
跟佛罗伦萨交易对萨尔扎纳有好处
Trade with Florence will enrich Sarzana.
是吗
Will it?
我拒绝
The answer is no.
跟你不同 我不需要向美第奇俯首称臣
You see, unlike you, I don't have to bow and scrape to the Medici.
我有新教宗的支持
I have the support of the new Pope...
我也知道美第奇不会与一个...
...and I know the Medici have no desire to...
他们重金资助的对象
...fight an ally they paid so much...
起冲突
...to secure.
不是吗 所以 你快走吧
Isn't that right? So, run along.
就这样跟你的主人说
Tell your master that.
我还想多待几天
I think I might stay a while.
毕竟我很久没回家了 古多
It's been a long time since I've been home, Guido.
随你便
Do as you wish.
你可以睡父亲的房♥间
You can have our father's room...
布鲁诺
...Bruno.
古多说的对
Guido is right.
你得到乡下去
You must go to the country.
等你复原了我们再回来
We'll return when you're well again.
桑卓
Sandro!
波利齐亚诺
Poliziano...
这就像回到了卡雷吉
It's like the good old days in Careggi, huh?
见到你真好
It's so good to see you.
这次我是个蓬头垢面的诗人
Only this time I'm the dusty old poet and you're...
而你是从罗马回来的出名画家
...the famous artist returned from Rome.
说得好 -谢谢你们过来一趟
- I like that. - Thank you both for coming.
波利齐亚诺
Poliziano.
真高兴见到你
Good to see you.
这么多年过去了
You look your old self...
你一样没变
...despite the years.
大家都很推崇你在西斯汀小堂里的作品
Your work at the Cappella Magna has been praised far and wide.
我看到你请人把里亚里奥
I noticed that you've had somebody else add Riario...
加进凉廊上的画了
...to the hanging men in the Loggia.
没错 里亚里奥的死终结了一切
Yes Riario's death has closed the chapter.
我们可以重新开始了
We shall start a fresh one.
罗伦佐 看看是谁来了
Lorenzo, look who's here!
列奥纳多
Leonardo.
你回佛罗伦萨了
Returned to Florence!
让我们像以前一样谈论艺术跟人生吧
We should talk of art and life as we used to.
艺术应该表达美、真♥相♥跟神性
Now, art should speak of beauty, truth and God.
但科学呢
But what of science?
或自然呢
Or of nature?
真正的灵感必须由神圣之物来引导
We must let our hands be guided by true inspiration, from the divine.
能向世人展现出神的恩惠 是艺术家的天赋
It is the gift of artists to show men God's grace.
这些机器…
These machines...
你在米兰打造的那些机器…
...the ones that you have been working on in Milan...
对…
Yes, well...
比起艺术家 我更像个工程师
...I am more an engineer than an artist...
但我发现...
...but I do find that...
视觉语言能助人了解机械理论
...visual language helps us understand the theories...
碰撞、
...of mechanics. The striking...
运动量、反弹、
...the impetus, the rebound...
惯性… -你都完成了
- ...inertia... - And you've built them?
整个米兰都是我的实验室
Milan is littered with my experiments.
我们离题了
We digress.
桑卓 我今晚邀你过来
Sandro, I've asked you here tonight, because...
是想请你在花♥园♥里开课
...I want to offer you a space in the gardens.
拥有你自己的学院
Your own academy.
这真是个好消息
Well, that's wonderful news.
你的学生都很景仰你
You're a hero to your students, so please...
所以请你把美传授给他们
...teach them the beauty of your vision.
你真大方
It's certainly a generous offer.
至少也请你考虑一下
But at least, promise us you'll consider it.
当然了
Of course.
太好了…
Good.
太好了 波利齐亚诺
Good. Poliziano.
你呢 有新作品吗
What about you? Did you write anything new?
现在我们都是朋友了
Well, we're all friends now.
你很久没像今晚一样开心了
You haven't had a night like this in a while.
真希望朱利亚诺也在
I wish Giuliano were there to see it.
我派柏纳迪去萨尔扎纳要回他们欠我们的钱
I sent Bernardi to Sarzana, to recover the money the city owes us.
听说那里的正义旗手不愿还钱
I have word that the Gonfaloniere there refuses to pay it.
-罗伦佐 万一… -不 别担心
- Lorenzo, if... - No, don't worry.
这也在预料之中
It's what we expected.
对教宗施压还不满意
Not content with putting pressure on the Pope...
现在罗伦佐也对萨尔扎纳的正义旗手施压
...now Lorenzo does the same to the Gonfaloniere of Sarzana.
教宗 罗伦佐只是想取回欠款
Holy Father, all Lorenzo asks is for what is owed to be repaid.
这已经不是钱的问题了 卡洛神父
This is no longer about money, father Carlo.
罗伦佐介入了我家乡的事务
Lorenzo meddles in the affairs of a region I come from.
这是直接挑战我的权威
It's a direct challenge to my authority.
叫他住手
Tell him it must stop.
你到哪去了
Where have you been?
圣马可 -又去那里
- To San Marco. - Again?
我都不知道你有这么虔诚
I didn't know you were so pious.
你可能只是没注意到我变了
Well, perhaps I changed and you didn't notice.
你也应该听进萨佛纳罗拉院长所说的话
You should listen to what Prior Girolamo says...
而不是为了你的野心利用他
...instead of thinking how you can use him to further your ambition.
托玛索
Tommaso...
书♥记♥官检查完你申报的财产了
The clerks are finished with your declaration.
夫人
Madonna.
整理地籍还真耗时间
This catasto takes forever.
这也难怪了
No doubt because it is overseen...
监督者是罗伦佐议会的成员
...by a member of Lorenzo's council...
助理还是他自己的儿子
...assisted by Lorenzo's son.
托玛索对你跟我爸都没有差别
Tommaso advises my father on progress as he does you.
这是出于对你的尊重
As a courtesy.
我是为佛罗伦萨服务 不是罗伦佐
I serve Florence, not Lorenzo.
我效忠的是人♥民♥
My loyalty is to the people.
听取民♥意♥也需要花时间
It takes time to listen to their concerns.
为了佛罗伦萨好…
In the name of Florence...
也许你可以提醒罗伦佐
...perhaps you could also...
本市曾是个共和国
...remind Lorenzo that this used to be a republic...
而你也曾是共和国最坚定的拥护者
...and you you were once its strongest advocate.
抱歉 我逾矩了
I'm sorry. I spoke out of turn.
没事
No.
艾丁海利刚提醒了我一件事
Ardinghelli just reminded me of something...
一件我允许自己遗忘的事
...that I'd allowed myself to forget.
你父亲会以你为荣的
Your father would be proud of you.
休息一下吧 我们明天见
Get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow.
美第奇先生
Messer Medici?
抱歉打扰了
Forgive my intrusion.
你愿意帮我吗
Will you help me?
教宗很气你向萨尔扎纳出手
The Pope is angry about your move on Sarzana.
他警告说只要你敢动市民一根寒毛
He warns that if you spill even a single drop of blood there...
他就派出教宗军队
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表