剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
但今天发派给穷♥人♥的钱币不够了
But there was not enough coin today for the poor.
我们却用金盘吃饭
While we eat from gold plates.
上面还有美第奇的族徽
Bearing the Medici crest.
那些礼物
Gifts...
是为了赞颂主的荣耀
...given for the glory of God
而非祂谦虚的仆人
and not for that of his humble servants.
身处美丽的事物中也对穷♥人♥有好处
The poor also benefit from having beauty around them.
这能使他们不再感到饥饿吗
Does it deaden their hunger?
食古不化也是一种傲慢
Intransigence is a form of arrogance,
吉罗拉莫神父
Father Girolamo.
请反省一下
Please, reflect on that.
我会请修道院其他赞助者捐献
I will ask for donations from the convent's other benefactors.
我们会继续帮助穷♥人♥
We will give more to the poor.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我的家族也一样
My family will also give more.
来 跟你们的表哥打招呼
Come. Greet your cousin.
乔凡尼
Giovanni?
-你好 -皮耶罗
- Hello. - Piero.
他才不是我表哥 不知道他是谁的杂种
He's not my cousin. He could be anybody's bastard.
不准再说这种话
Never say that again!
再见
Good bye.
听着
Listen.
你很安全
Know you are safe.
我绝不会让任何人伤害你
I'll never let any harm come to you.
来吧
Come.
你是一个为不幸的人代祷的好天主教♥徒♥
You're a good Christian to intercede for those less fortunate.
这是我的责任
It is my duty.
我发现帮助他人能使自己内心平静
I've found helping others allows me to find a measure of peace myself.
院长也是个虔诚的天主教♥徒♥ 神父
And the Prior is a good Christian also, Father.
这是怎么了
What's going on?
他们确信神已背弃了他们
They believe God has turned his back on them.
夫人
Madonna!
夫人 帮帮我
Madonna, help me!
你看 她病了 无法接受洗礼的话
Look! She's sick. And she cannot be baptized.
她死后会下地狱的
And if she dies she'll burn in hell.
求求你
I beg you...
请你丈夫帮帮忙吧
Ask your husband to help.
亲爱的卡洛
Dearest Carlo,
尽管你身陷囹圄 我相信你依然很安全
I trust that despite your imprisonment you are safe.
我正尽全力让你重获自♥由♥
I do all that I can to secure your freedom.
也许不是明天
And though it may not be tomorrow,
但也不远了
it will be soon,
或许我们可以跟西克斯图斯的外甥 拉斐尔枢机主教交换
perhaps in exchange for Sixtus' nephew, Cardinal Raffaele.
有人带了个据说是我弟儿子的男孩来见我们
A young boy claiming to be my brother's son was brought to us.
我记得他的母亲 至于他到底是不是朱利亚诺的儿子 我还不清楚
I recall his mother, though whether he is Giuliano's son I cannot say.
我看着他时 也在他身上看到了
When I look upon him, I see he already carries
这世界加诸在他身上的重担
the weight of the world upon his shoulders.
至少我跟朱利亚诺的童年
At least the youth that Giuliano and I shared
是那么地无忧无虑并充满笑声
was carefree and full of laughter.
-罗伦佐 -拉斐尔枢机主教
- Lorenzo. - Cardinal Raffaele.
看来你过得还挺舒适的
Well, clearly you've not suffered too much discomfort.
我缺少的只有自♥由♥
All I lack is my freedom.
西克斯图斯绑♥架♥我叔叔卡洛时
Well, when Sixtus took my uncle Carlo hostage,
我别无选择
I had no choice.
我从来就不愿与他为敌
I've never wished to be his enemy.
他也是
He didn't want to be yours either.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
而你很天真
And you, a naive one.
我是来还你自♥由♥的
I'm here to set you free.
你可以回罗马找你叔叔了
You may return to your uncle in Rome.
作为交换 我相信他也不会伤害卡洛
And in return, I trust that he will not harm Carlo.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do this?
我想向教宗提出和平协议
I wish to make the Pope a peace offering.
而你会帮我传话
And you will carry it to him.
所以 既然我不再限制你的自♥由♥了 你要请我喝一杯吗
So, now that I'm no longer your jailer, you can offer me a drink.
(罗马教廷)
直到我准备好前 都不准攻击佛罗伦萨
There will be no attack on Florence until I'm ready.
将佛罗伦萨逐出教会削弱了 罗伦佐在当地的影响力
The excommunication weakens Lorenzo's grip on Florence
他很有可能
...and makes it possible he will...
不开战就愿意向你妥协
...surrender to your will without a war.
那就太好了
I'm glad you see it.
但万一战争无法避免…
But if war becomes unavoidable,
一定要速战速决
...it must be won quickly.
绝对不能打延长战
It cannot be allowed to drag on,
双方都将死伤惨重
with the loss of many lives on both sides.
只有那不勒斯的军力能压制佛罗伦萨
No, only Naples has the military might to crush Florence decisively.
若我们同意跟他们分享佛罗伦萨
If we agree to share the city,
他们就会跟我们一起出兵
its army will march on Florence with us.
而破门律也需要一点时间
And naturally, excommunication must be given time
才能达到效果 但最好...
to have its desired effect, but it might
现在就向斐迪南一世请求出兵
be prudent to make this request of King Ferrante now...
这样一来 若战事无法避免
So that if, God forbid, war becomes inevitable,
至少我们也做好了准备
...we are prepared.
拉斐尔
Raffaele.
外甥
Nephew!
-你有受伤吗 -我毫发无伤
- Are you harmed? - On the contrary.
罗伦佐待我很好
Lorenzo treated me well.
他提出了和平协议
He wishes to make an offer of peace.
表弟 真开心看到你安然无恙
Cousin, I'm so pleased to see you safe.
你必须明白 只有罗伦佐愿意悔改
You must understand that nothing but a personal act of contrition
才能说服教宗赦免他的罪
could convince the Pope to forgive his sins.
他愿意归还
He offers all of the territories, which the Papal States
过去20年教宗国所有的失地
have lost to Florence in the last twenty years.
他的要求呢
And his demands?
只有一个
Only one.
说呀
Well?
是什么
What is it?
陛下 承认你确实
Admit your part in the conspiracy,
预谋杀害罗伦佐的弟弟
Holiness... The murder of Lorenzo's brother.
我说了
I told you.
协议得照我的方式来
I made the offer on my terms.
你是说过 但你也知道教宗绝对不会同意
Yes, you knew that the Pope would never accept such terms.
因为他确实允许他们谋害朱利亚诺
Because he approved Giuliano's murder.
难道你的复仇大计
Is your hunger for revenge more important...
比佛罗伦萨人♥民♥还重要
...to you than the people of Florence?
他们不明白这是政♥治♥角力 他们很害怕
They don't understand that this is political. They're scared.
害怕自己跟孩子的灵魂无法得到救赎
In fear for their souls, for those of their children.
圣马可修道院有个女人要我请你帮忙
A woman in the San Marco convent came to me asking for your help.
她快死的孩子无法接受洗礼
Her child is dying and cannot be baptized.
在阴谋浮上台面时
These are the people that stood by you...
这些人都相信你 罗伦佐
...in the wake of the conspiracy, Lorenzo.
现在他们指望着你的庇护
And now they look to you to protect them.
而卡洛呢?你有想过
What about Carlo? Did you think about...
万一你这么做 他会有什么下场
...what might happen to him if you did this?
西克斯图斯很清楚若他对一个神父出手
Sixtus knows it would undermine his authority
会有损他的权威
if he were seen to harm a priest.
那里亚里奥呢
And Riario?
他杀了那男孩的母亲
He murdered the boy's mother.
我明白
I understand.
教宗不接受我的和平协议
The Pope has rejected my offer of peace.
我们即将开战
There will be war.
我们得立马开始准备 添购更多必需品
We need to act immediately, buy in extra supplies,
征募佣兵跟本城的兵力一同作战
recruit mercenaries to fight alongside our own city militia.
史宾纳里先生 请说
Messer Spinelli, proceed.
你未经议会同意就独断独行了吗
Did you make this offer without the approval of this chamber?
我根据议会建议 向教宗提出此项协议
I made the offer on the advice of this chamber.
若是如此
Well, if that is the case,
那在你提出协议前
we should have been given sight of the detail before
我们也该看过协议细节
any such offer was made.
理亏的是教宗 不是罗伦佐
It is the Pope that is at fault, not Lorenzo!
看来无论如何史宾纳里先生都不满意
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表