剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
美第奇家族
第三季 第6集
(里亚里奥)
谢谢爸爸 这件好漂亮
Thank you. It's beautiful, papa.
这是我在罗马找到的最漂亮的洋装
Well, it was the finest that I could find in Rome.
还有…他们说这是为了
Now, they say that these...
某位西班牙国王所定制的
...were carved for a Spanish king.
比起玩这种游戏 我更想工作 父亲
I prefer to work than play these games, father.
也许能在银行里帮忙
Maybe in the bank...
不 你还太年轻了
Now you're still young.
我不希望你太早担起这些责任 皮耶罗
Well, I wouldn't wish for responsibility too soon, Piero.
你可以教我怎么玩吗
Can you teach me how to play?
当然
Of course I can.
那有点困难 但我用了别的账户里的钱...
It wasn't easy, but I've moved money...
来应急 若卡洛能...
...between accounts. If Carlo can persuade...
说服教宗在月底前还钱
...the Pope to repay his debts before the end of the month, then...
那我们就能度过这次难关…
...we'll survive this.
如果走运的话
With hope.
罗马选出了新教宗
There is a new Pope in Rome.
你在窃窃私语些什么 皮耶特罗
What are you whispering, Pietro?
酒馆何时开门
What time does the tavern open?
你已经感到无聊了吗
Are you bored? Already?
没错
Yes. Yes...
罗马离这里很远
...Rome is far from here.
所以我跟皮耶特罗何须在乎
So why does it matter to Pietro and I
新教宗利用金币 而非祷告胜选
that the new Pope bought his office with gold coins, instead of prayer?
因为…主在乎
Because it matters to Christ.
"我的教会应被称为是祷告的教会
"My house shall be called a house of prayer...
但你们把它变成了小偷的贼窝"
...but you are making it a den of thieves."
这是主说过的话
Christ's words:
别担心 皮耶特罗 我快讲到重点了
"Don't worry, Pietro, I'm getting to the point...
你就可以去喝酒了
...then you can have your drink!"
但主…主看到了
But Jesus Jesus saw something else.
即便是市井小民也能对抗腐♥败♥政♥权♥
That even the powerless can fight corruption.
不需使用金币 而是用另一种货币
Not with gold coins, but with another currency.
爱
Love.
这就是主的货币
This is the currency of our Lord.
主为了我们放弃一切
Christ gave everything for us.
所以我们也可以学着为彼此放弃一切
So we might learn to give everything for each other.
让有勇气的人帮助害怕的人
Let the brave help the scared.
健康的帮助生病的
The healthy the sick.
富裕的帮助穷困的
The wealthy the poor.
为了穷困的人
For the poor.
愿主保佑你 夫人
God bless you, Madonna.
对彼此释出爱与关怀
Spend your love on one another...
你们的纯粹便会升华
...and your purity will spread upwards...
接着洗涤教会
...and cleanse the Church.
平静地离开吧
Go in peace...
弟兄姊妹们
...brothers and sisters.
祝福你 神父
Bless you, Father.
院长 能借一步说话吗
Prior, may I speak to you?
你广受人♥民♥爱戴
The people love you, Prior.
-主与你同在 -我传道是为了让人们更接近神
- God be with you. - I speak to bring them closer to God.
不是为了让任何人得利
Not to serve any man's interest.
你希望教宗是由神所选出来的
You wanted the Pope to be chosen by God...
但罗伦佐美第奇用金币替他夺权
...but Lorenzo de' Medici paid for him with gold.
-我知道罗马的状况 -你谈论平等
- I know what happened in Rome. - You speak of equality.
那就助我们一臂之力 要求首长议会复会
Help us get it by demanding the Priori be restored.
我是神职人员
I'm a man of faith.
不是政♥治♥家 艾丁海利先生
Not of politics, Messer Ardinghelli.
到处都是美第奇银行快撑不下去的流言
The Medici bank is weak. I hear it everywhere.
若院长不愿帮我们向罗伦佐施压
If the Prior will not help us apply pressure on Lorenzo...
我们也还有一个办法
...there is a way we can do it ourselves.
要求整理地籍
Demand a catasto.
议会的诸位
Messers of the Council...
人♥民♥正苦于战时...
...our people suffer under heavy taxes...
所征收的重税
...levied in time of war.
确实是有一些不满的声音
There has been discontent, it's true.
我们会考虑
Well, we'll consider your warning.
你们考虑得太久了
There's been much consideration.
现在就该有所行动
Now it's time to act.
人♥民♥要求整理地籍
The people demand a catasto.
了解市库跟所有人的财产是我们的权利
It is our right to assess the city treasury and each man's wealth.
而上次整理地籍也已经是很久以前的事了
And it has been too long since the last catasto.
好的 艾丁海利先生
Very well, Messer Ardinghelli.
等今年年底收成过后 就整理地籍
The catasto will be held at the end of the year after the harvest.
为什么不是现在
Why not now?
我相信在座各位都跟我一样
I'm sure I speak for all of us...
账目都清清楚楚
...when I say my accounts are in order.
我没什么好藏的
I have nothing to hide.
我们都没什么好藏的
None of us do.
夫人
Madonna?
听说你在罗马也帮了大忙
I hear you played your part in Rome.
我不需要你的认可 柏纳迪
I do not seek your approval, Bernardi.
我先生呢
Where's my husband?
烂透了
It's a disaster.
艾丁海利在十人议会上提出要整理地籍
Ardinghelli has called upon the Ten to carry out a catasto.
他就是想证明我们已经破产了
His intention can only be to be to prove that we're bankrupt.
很抱歉 我也该在场的
I'm sorry, I should have been there.
你有别的事要忙
Well, you had other things to attend to.
没人预料得到他竟会出这招
We couldn't have seen this coming.
若书♥记♥员发现市库短少
If the clerks discover the money missing...
你会被判叛国罪的
...from the city, you'll be tried for treason.
一定要拖延
It-it must be delayed.
然后呢 证明银行快倒了
What, and prove that the bank is failing?
不 一定要在书♥记♥员检查分类账本前
No No, the money has to be replaced...
把钱还回去
...before the city clerks examine the ledgers.
卡洛也得叫教宗快点还钱
And Carlo has to press the Pope to repay his debt.
绝不能被任何人看到分类账本
Nobody, and I mean nobody, can see the city ledgers.
怎么了
What is it?
有话就直说吧
You can speak freely.
你母亲准备了第二套分类账本
Your mother established a second set of ledgers.
她挪用嫁妆基金 接着假造条目
She stole from the dowry fund then forged entries...
隐瞒从市库取钱的证据
...hiding proof of the money that was taken from the city.
真聪明
Clever move.
你母亲真的比狐狸还精
Your mother was a fox amongst hares.
万一被人发现我们挪用嫁妆基金 我们就完了
If the theft from the dowry fund is discovered, we are ruined.
托玛索 怎么了
Tommaso What is it?
今早发生了那件事后 我想你应该要知道
After what happened this morning, I thought you should know...
艾丁海利与史宾纳里 今天都去听萨佛纳罗拉传道了
...that Ardinghelli and Spinelli were at Savonarola's sermon today.
我想他们是想利用他的人气...
I believe that they seek to use his popularity...
来对付你 -没错
- ...against you. - Yes...
他宣扬平等
Yes, his preaching of equality...
鼓吹市民怀疑议会
...fostering distrust of the Council amongst the people.
听着
Look...
为了让大家放心 我认为整理地籍时
To reassure them, I think this catasto...
应该要公平公开
...should be run openly and honestly.
我希望这能由你来负责
I'd like you to take charge of it.
我很荣幸
I'd be glad to.
你真的是一个很棒的朋友 托玛索
You're a very good friend, Tommaso.
我很感谢你的建言
I appreciate your council...
是我的话就不会交给他处理
...He's not the man I would have chosen for this job.
难道我该选你吗
You think I'd rather chosen you?
托玛索很正直
Tommaso is honest.
而观感很重要
And perception matters.
我得跟萨佛纳罗拉谈谈
I must speak with Savonarola.
不能让他被我们的敌人利用
We cannot afford to have him used against us by our enemies.
一定是我们在罗马的行为触怒了他
What we did in Rome must have angered him.
父亲
Father.
托玛索希望我能帮忙整理地籍
Tommaso wants me to help with the catasto.
若你同意的话
If you agree to it.
我16岁时也很想了解这个城市
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表