剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
...you will face the wrath of the Papal army.
为了和平 罗伦佐花了这么多心血
After everything he's done to prevent war...
我得去一趟米兰
I must go to Milan.
你说什么?米兰
Sorry, Milan?
罗伦佐 你打算拿柏纳迪怎么办
Lorenzo, what have you planned with Bernardi?
绝不能开战 好吗
Let there be no bloodshed, alright?
-不要为了这笔钱… -相信我
- Not for this, for money... - Trust me. Trust me.
未来都在我们的掌控中
The future is within our grasp.
(米兰 史佛萨城♥堡♥)
路途遥远
It's been a long ride.
我已经不再年轻了
I'm not as young as I once was.
罗伦佐美第奇
Lorenzo de' Medici.
史佛萨公爵
Duke Sforza.
摄政
Lord Regent.
我跟你父亲交情很好
I greatly valued my friendship with your father.
佛罗伦萨也依然是米兰最信任的伙伴
Florence still considers Milan her closest ally.
米兰也很看重与你的关系
Milan values your friendship, too.
为了友邦的情谊
In the spirit of friendship...
我来帮你一把了
...I came to help you.
我知道法国正威胁着米兰
I know that France threatens Milan.
强化我们的联盟将能确保你的地位
Bolstering our alliance will secure your position.
原来如此
I see.
你打算怎么做
How would you bolster our alliance?
纳入萨尔扎纳
By bringing Sarzana into it.
-真有趣 -你要怎么说服萨尔扎纳
- Interesting... - And to persuade Sarzana?
我得借你的军队一用
I'll need to borrow your army.
这样一来公爵就会被视为北意大利的强人
The Duke would be seen as a very powerful man in the north of Italy.
法国就不敢造次了
France would dare not attack him.
你是我父亲的盟友
You were my father's ally.
我也想帮助你
And I want to help you.
但你得小心
But you must be careful.
萨尔扎纳是新教宗的地盘
Sarzana is protected by the new Pope.
公爵 除非你有十足的把握
Duke, you should not risk Milanese lives...
否则不该让米兰人♥民♥涉险
...unless you are absolutely sure.
假装服从一个孩子...
It must be frustrating...
一定很令人丧志吧
...pretending to defer to a boy.
比不上你...
No more than it must be for you to...
假装服从佛罗伦萨的人♥民♥
...pretend to defer to Florence's citizens.
吉安加雷亚佐成年后 你就不再是摄政了
When Gian Galeazzo comes of age, you'll lose your position as Regent.
而军队能确保你未来在米兰的一席之地
And the army guarantees your future in Milan.
所以你才不愿意冒险
That's why you won't risk it.
我们都在巴尼奥洛签了那份协定
We both signed a treaty at Bagnolo.
你现在却想对教宗宣战
Yet now you want to declare war on the Pope?
不 我们不会开战
No, no, no, no. There'll be no war.
别打我军的主意
Don't count on my army.
那借我几个人就好
Then just a few men.
还有一样东西
And something else.
很惊人吧
Impressive, isn't it?
这部投石机
A catapult.
也是史上杀伤力最大的
The most lethal ever designed.
它利用滚筒将炮弹提升至破坏性的速度
It uses a rotating drum to launch cannons at devastating speed.
列奥纳多是个很聪明的工程师
Leonardo is a clever engineer.
但这却不能用
But it doesn't work.
滚筒会卡住
The drum jams.
这一点用都没有
It's useless.
你想见我
You summoned me?
我是很感动...
Touched as I am by this pretence...
你用家人重聚当借口…
...at a family reunion...
但都过了好几天了
...it's been days.
你另有目的
You're up to something.
我
Me?
弱小的那个
The weak one?
你这只汗流满面的猪正好被屠夫看上
You sweat like a pig that's caught the butcher's eye.
你还是很怕我吧 布鲁诺
I still scare you, don't I, Bruno?
真的耶
Oh yes.
你该知道我写了信给教宗
You should know I've written to the Pope.
你永远没我聪明
That you'll never outsmart me.
因为比较聪明的是你
Because you're the clever one.
挣脱那老混账阴影的也是我 没错
Well, I'm the one that escaped that old bastard's shadow. So, yes.
你应该感谢我
You know, you should be grateful to me.
让你活下来的是我
And I'm the one who chose to let you live.
让你走的也是我
I'm the one who chose to let you go.
你应该感谢我
You should be grateful.
弟弟 你说吧 那是优点
You tell me, brother, was that strength?
还是弱点
Or weakness?
我大可用这双手解决
I could have done it with these hands.
所以我才是老大
That's why I lead.
而你只有乖乖听话的份
And you follow.
他来了 弱小的那一个
Here he is the weak one.
这个被自己的弟弟…
The idiot...
给骗了的笨蛋
...who let his brother trick him.
没用又可悲的一条虫
Useless, pathetic worm.
古多绝不会让我们...
Guido will never let us...
回萨尔扎纳
...return to Sarzana.
这都是你的错
This is your fault!
把你的画布搬到那里
Bring your canvas over there.
波提切利先生
Messer Botticelli.
这是我们的荣幸
We are honored.
我带你去看罗伦佐先生...
Let me show you the space Messer Lorenzo...
帮你保留的工作室
...has set aside for your new studio.
我待会再看
I'll see it later.
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you see.
我只想专注在圣母玛利亚上
I'd like to be able to see the Virgin Mary alone.
但我每次...
But every time I try...
都忍♥不住想找她的手
...I cannot help looking for the hand of the sculptor.
艺术家无法跳脱自身
An artist cannot escape the self.
无论他本人的意愿为何
Whether he loves or hates it.
我很努力想捕捉神的美好
You know, I strive very hard to capture the beauty of God...
而我每次失败…
...and every time I fail...
我都只想到自己的才能跟名声
...I think only of my talent and my own reputation.
所以…
So...
我其实是为自己作画 不是为了祂
...therefore I paint for myself, not for Him.
罗伦佐能让我在花♥园♥
Lorenzo has offered me my own workshop...
拥有自己的工作室
...in the gardens.
若你接受
And if you accept...
你将为谁作画
...who will you be painting for?
你是个天才 列奥纳多
You are a genius, Leonardo.
我以为你是因为好奇才会问机器的事
I thought you asked about my machines out of curiosity.
我早该猜到的
I should have known better.
你是故意算错的
You made mistakes in your calculations.
你根本不希望这会成功…
You've never intended these to work...
我也许是个无神论者
I may not believe in heaven or hell.
但这不表示我没有道德
But that doesn't mean that I have no morality.
我不相信鲁多♥维♥科能明智地使用那些机器
Ludovico can't be trusted to use such machines wisely.
我也不希望有人命丧在我的设计下
And I have no wish to see men die by my design.
别管鲁多♥维♥科了
Forget Ludovico.
你信任我吗
Do you trust me?
这是你亲眼见证这些机器能否运作的大好机会
This is your chance to see if these machines can work.
你真的以为我这么容易就会被♥操♥纵
You really think I can be manipulated that easily?
不会有人伤亡
No man will die.
我向你保证
You have my word.
托玛索 我有急事
Tommaso, I need to speak with you urgently.
不能等一下吗?皮耶罗
Can't this wait, Piero?
你了解嫁妆基金吗
What do you know of the dowry fund?
“嫁妆之山”是本市为了穷♥人♥
The Monte delle Doti was established by the city to provide...
所设立的嫁妆基金
...dowries for the poor.
你为什么问
Why?
有个人开口要我帮忙
A man asked for my help.
他妹就要结婚了
His sister was due to marry...
他却被告知基金已暂停支付款项了
...but he was told payments from the fund had been suspended.
一定是他弄错了
He must be mistaken.
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表