剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
...he can claim that the information is worthless.
根本算不上什么情报
It's no information at all.
但若他掌握了时间跟地点
But if he knows where and when, and he still...
却隐匿不报
...keeps that information to himself...
那就是背叛
...well, then that's... that's betrayal.
就这么简单
Clear and simple.
为什么是圣路济亚殉道者
Why Saint Lucia of the Martyrs?
那也是暗号♥的一部分
It's part of the code.
你会到哪为圣人点蜡烛
Where would you light a candle to the saint?
地穴
At a crypt.
圣路济亚的地穴在哪里呢
And where's the crypt of Saint Lucia?
-这里没有 -不在那不勒斯
- Well, there isn't one. - No, not-not in Naples.
奥特朗托
Otranto.
奥特朗托有个殉道者的地穴
There is a crypt of the martyrs in Otranto.
13号♥在奥特朗托
Otranto, on the thirteenth.
就是这个了
That's where the attack will be.
带我去见斐迪南一世
Take me to King Ferrante.
“为圣路济亚殉道者点起蜡烛”
"Light a candle to Saint Lucia..."
那是暗号♥
It's code.
奥图曼人即将攻击那不勒斯
There's to be an Ottoman offensive against Naples...
对此
An attack...
里亚里奥先生也一清二楚
...of which Signore Riario was fully aware...
但他选择隐匿情报
...but he wishes to keep secret...
原因是怕失去你的支持
...for fear of losing your alliance.
他们明天晚上就会攻击奥特朗托
They will attack Otranto and they will do so the night after tomorrow.
-这则讯息就是这个意思 -陛下
- That's the meaning of the note. - Highness...
这是胡言乱语
...this is madness.
他不付赎金 却说我背叛你
He feeds you treason instead of a ransom.
陛下 若你信我
Your Highness, if you trust me...
我只不过多得到一天时间
...all I stand to gain is one extra day...
但你却有可能失去城池
...whereas you stand to lose your city.
没时间了
There's no time here.
他们正步步逼近
Every moment they sail closer.
召集所有可动用的兵力
Take command of all the forces at our disposal.
征收港湾中所有船只
Commandeer the ships in the bay...
尽全力替他们备战
...fit them for war as best you can...
驶向奥特朗托
...and set sail for Otranto.
如果真有突袭…
If this attack comes...
就由你来应战
...you... will meet them.
我会让你以我为傲
I will make you proud.
若你不是教宗的大使
If you were not the Pope's ambassador,
我绝对会铐上你
I would have you cast in irons.
若你骗我 再多赎金也救不了你
And if you have played me false, no ransom will save you.
我一直想跟你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you.
他们说你在这里
They told me you were here.
我有一点钱
I have some money...
一点私房♥钱
...put to side.
-不是很多 但… -我不需要钱
- It is not a fortune, but... - I don't need money.
克拉丽丝 他会回来的
Clarice, he'll come back.
对
Yes.
你不该听信别人散布的谣言
You should not believe what people say about him.
他们不了解他
They don't know him.
但你懂他
But you do...
你的话根本没有安慰到我
I find no consolation in your words.
尤其是从你的口中说出来 夫人
Coming as they do from you, Madonna.
快上船!
谢谢 谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
卡洛
Carlo!
天啊 你怎么会在这里
My God, what are you doing here?
如往常一样处理家务事
Attending to family business... as always.
-是克拉丽丝派我来的 -她好吗
- On Clarice's instruction. - How is she?
她很好
She's well.
玛德莲娜发烧了 但她会没事的
Maddalena has a fever, but... it'll pass.
五万佛罗林
Fifty thousand florins.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
母亲一定是尽了全力
Mother must have moved heaven and earth.
你回家后再谢她吧
Well, you can thank her when you return home.
不
No.
我另想办法
I'll find another way.
斐迪南一世说得很清楚了
Ferrante made it clear.
再多赎金也救不了我
No ransom is going to save me.
而我的家人需要这些
My family will need all the help it can get.
But...
回佛罗伦萨去
Go back to Florence.
想办法把他们送到安全的地方
Try and get them to safety.
那不勒斯王国安全了
The kingdom of Naples is safe.
土耳其人逃离了奥特朗托
The Turks have fled Otranto.
这…
This...
是我们伟大的胜利
...is our great triumph!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我是真心的
With all my heart.
我知道你很重视他
I know he meant a great deal to you.
他死于沙场
He died in battle.
一名战士就该如此
That's what warriors should.
你说了真话
You spoke the truth.
我军将撤军到边境
Our armies shall withdraw...
以防范土耳其人
...to defend our borders against this Turkish threat.
让那不勒斯与
Let the cities of Naples...
佛罗伦萨…
...and Florence...
和平共处
...be at peace.
旅途顺利
Go at speed.
不
No.
陛下 听我说
Your Highness... Listen to me.
这是我们的机会… 滚开
This is our chance... Get off!
你告诉教宗 我们已不再是盟友了
You tell the Pope... that our alliance... is at an end.
你叫他要心存感激
And you tell him to be grateful...
我没有把他的外甥 插在木桩上还给他
...that I don't send his nephew back to him dead on a spike!
小心点
我来送你一程
I've come to bid you farewell.
少了你 那不勒斯将会...
Naples will seem...
安静许多
...quieter... without you.
你丈夫很快就会回来了
Your husband returns soon.
他的军队也是
And with his army.
为此我们都该心存感激
For which we must both be grateful, I suppose.
我有样东西要给你带回佛罗伦萨
I brought you something to take home to Florence.
我在市集上看到时就想到你
I found it in the market and thought of you.
仙女伊俄跟巨人阿耳戈斯
The nymph Io... and the giant Argus.
她很美
She's very beautiful.
也很勇敢
And very brave.
我就知道你会成功
I knew you had done it!
-朱利奥 -我早就告诉他们了
- Giulio! - I told them you would!
是吗
Do you?
过来
Come here.
过来 皮耶罗
Come here, Piero.
五万佛罗林 你真的创造了奇迹
Fifty thousand florins! You've taken to working miracles.
-但现在银行什么都没了… -没事
But now the bank has nothing... It's alright.
一佛罗林都没花 我没付赎金
Not a florin was spent. I tore the ransom up.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
-克拉丽丝呢 -跟宝宝在楼上
- Where's Clarice? - She's upstairs with the baby.
她退烧了、也好转了 去看她吧
The fever's broke. She's well. Go and see her.
罗伦佐
Lorenzo...
人言可畏
You know how people talk.
谣言散播的速度快过真♥相♥...
How rumors can spread before the truth...
不知多少倍
...has even stepped through the doorway...
他们先把你的东西送回来了
They brought your things ahead.
那是份礼物 克拉丽丝
That was a gift, Clarice.
她叫做伊波莉塔
Her name's Ippolita.
她是阿方索-达拉葛纳的太太
She's Alfonso D'Aragona's wife.
我在她少女时见过她一次
I met her once when she was a girl...
她对我还有印象 在我最需要时出手帮了我
...and she remembered me enough to help me, when I most needed it.
没有她我无法活着从那不勒斯回来
I would not have left Naples alive were it not for her.
你怎能这么确定
How can you be so sure?
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表