剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表
Of course...
身为教宗军团的指挥官 能以各种形式为你服务
...as Commander of the Papal Armies, it would be my honor...
满足你的任何需求
...and duty to serve you in whatever ways...
都是我无上的光荣
...to whatever ends, you shall desire.
你一定要参选 席柏枢机主教
Your name must be put on the ballot, Cardinal Cybo.
我很感激你来见我 我也很受宠若惊
I appreciate your coming to see me, and I'm flattered, but...
但这行不通
...it can't be done.
你曾服役过吧
You were a military man...
主教阁下
...weren't you, your Eminence?
是
I was.
我也曾为人父亲
And also a father...
直到我蒙神感召 放弃我的过去
...until I heard the call of God and renounced my past life.
你还记得战术跟谋略吧
You understand tactics... and strategy still...
没错 所以我知道 何谓没有胜算的战役
Yeah, enough to know when a battle is already lost.
纳丁尼跟拉斐尔都各有四成的支持率
Forty percent favor Nardini, forty percent Raffaele.
没人支持我
None favor me.
还有一些中间选票可以被说服
Well, there's a middle ground that can be persuaded.
被说服
Persuaded?
有些人会顺从罗伦佐-美第奇
Some people may listen to Lorenzo de' Medici...
因为你是个美第奇
...because he's Lorenzo de' Medici, but others...
但其他人是见钱眼开
...will require a more... bankable incentive.
那我也能应付
Which I can provide.
若消息传出去
And if news of that becomes public...
里亚里奥就会借此攻击我们
...Riario would turn it against us.
纳丁尼也一样
So would Nardini.
佛罗伦萨的美第奇家族
The Medici reaching out from Florence...
试图影响罗马的教宗选举…
...to influence an election in Rome...
那就利用中介
So use an intermediary.
枢机团会相信自己效忠的是你本人
The cardinals will believe that they owe their loyalty to you personally.
等到时机成熟
And in due course...
再回报我也不迟
...well, that influence can be repaid.
先生
Signore...
我有事要告诉你
...there is something... that I feel...
希望你能听进去
...I should say, and you should hear.
如果事成…
If this works...
那表示这也是神的旨意
...it will be because God also wills it.
也许是透过你或透过我
Through you, perhaps, or through me...
但那都是神的旨意
...but it will be God's will.
那我们更不能让祂失望了
Well, we should strive to be worthy.
主教阁下
Your Eminence...
我本该拜访枢机团
I'm supposed to be visiting cardinals...
你本该在祈祷的
...and you're supposed to be at your devotions.
我到处找你
I looked everywhere for you.
对不起
Forgive me.
克拉丽丝
Clarice?
克拉丽丝
Clarice...
桑卓
Sandro...
-见到你真好 -你也是
- It's good to see you. - And you.
看你创造出这么美的事物 我真的很开心
It's good to see you creating such wonders.
谢谢
Thank you.
乔凡尼
Giovanni...
乔凡尼…你这身是怎么回事
Giovanni! What's... all this?
我要成为神父
I'm to be a priest.
原来如此
So you are!
这对我们都有好处
Well, the better for us all, I should think.
欢迎来到我的工作室
Welcome to my workshop.
我听说你要来罗马
I had heard you were coming to Rome.
真美
It's so beautiful.
只要跟随主的脚步
Well, when you follow God's path...
你也能身处于这些美好之中
...you will be surrounded by such beauty.
确实
Indeed.
你会选择哪个
Which would you rather?
身处于美之中 还是创造美的事物
Be surrounded by beauty... or be allowed to create it?
你父亲跟我曾讨论过类似的问题
Well-well, your father and I had a similar conversation once.
如果你成为大人物
If you become a powerful enough man...
就能指挥画家...
...you can tell an artist what you...
照你的心意去作画
...want, and he'll paint it for you.
那也是一种创造 不是吗
It's a kind of creation, isn't it?
你也会成为一个强人
And you will become a very powerful...
一个伟人 我对你有信心
...and very great man. Of that I have no doubt.
你是指像我父亲一样吧
Like my father, you mean.
必须整顿军纪
Order must be restored.
我要杀鸡儆猴
I want examples made.
找出20个逃兵
Find me twenty deserters...
在鲜花广场上把他们鞭打致死
...and have them flogged to death at the Campo de' Fiori.
长官
Sir!
来吧 跟着我
Come on, men! Follow me!
美第奇家出了两个神父
Ah, two Medici priests.
你们都是家族的骄傲
You do your family great credit.
我相信你们一定会继续荣耀家族
And I'm sure you'll continue to do the same in the future.
大堂里有冷饮 去吧
There are cooled drinks in the great hall. Go along.
谢谢 主教阁下
Thank you, Eminence.
称呼我为拉提诺就好
You must call me Latino.
我们都是一家人
We're family, after all.
你丈夫是疯了吗
Has your husband lost his mind?
不 他没疯
I really do not believe so.
目前看来 无论选举结果如何
As it stands, no matter which way the election falls...
里亚里奥都会干涉罗马的政局
...Riario will have his hand in how Rome is governed.
现在不一样了
Not anymore.
里亚里奥会支持拉斐尔
Riario is backing Raffaele.
还没公开 但已经确定了
It's not public yet, but it's the case.
纳丁尼气坏了
Nardini is furious.
我们可以率先表明支持他
Now, we could be the first to move to his aid.
他当选后就会记得谁曾对他有恩
When he's elected... he'll remember who his friends were.
你相信他会吗
Do-do you trust him to do that?
你相信他这个人吗
Do you trust him at all?
我把朱利奥…
I have delivered Giulio...
跟我的亲生儿子乔凡尼 带到罗马教堂来
...and Giovanni, my own son, to the Church here in Rome.
这就是我们的极限了吗 支持一位不知道能不能信的教宗
Is the best we can hope for a Pope that we may or may not trust?
也不清楚他会不会背叛我们
That may or may not betray us all?
拜托…
Please...
拜托了
...please...
请跟家里的人谈谈 看能否让他们改变主意
...speak to the family and see if you can change their minds.
好吧 我去试试
Alright. I'll do what I can.
你去见比安可枢机主教吧
You should speak with Cardinal Bianco.
他一直都是我们的好朋友
He's always been a friend to us.
从他开始
Start there.
叫她出去
Send her out.
怎么了
What is it?
发生什么事了
What's the matter?
不需要你担心
Nothing that need concern you.
但我确实会担心
But it does concern me.
我花了那么多时间在教廷做人情
All the time I spend licking the asses...
打好关系
...and greasing the palms of the Curia...
而我的军队却让我出糗
...and my army falls apart behind my back!
他们好几周没领薪水了 没有他们...
They haven't been paid in weeks! And without that army...
一切都毁了
...everything is lost.
这就是怎么了
That is what is the matter!
你知道罗伦佐美第奇在罗马吗
Did you know Lorenzo de' Medici is in Rome?
我当然知道
Of course I know.
那你也知道他太太克拉丽丝
Then you'll know his wife, Clarice...
奥尔西尼枢机主教的侄女也跟他一起来了
...Cardinal Orsini's niece... is with him.
罗伦佐跟这位主教谈
Lorenzo talks to one cardinal...
她就跟另一位谈
...she to another.
他去见银行家
He to some bankers...
她就去找她的堂兄弟姊妹跟家族友人
...she to her cousins and family friends.
她很优雅跟迷人 我听说是如此
She's very graceful and charming... so I've been told.
你听说
"So you've been told?"
我喜欢掌握城里的近况
I like to know what's happening in the city.
有时候会听到枢机主教们的事
Sometimes I hear things about the cardinals.
有些人沉迷于不该沉迷的事
剧集 | 美第奇家族:翡冷翠名门(2016) | 导航列表